Be Here Forever

Between US

“Noona!!! Noona you came!!! I miss you!!” Dongwoon ran towards you in the hallway.

“Aish, Dongwoon-ie. Could you stop calling me ‘noona’? I’m just a few months older that you.”

“You’re still older than me. Haha!”

“Aish…” you slapped his arm jokingly.

“What is that you bring?” his eyes looking at a big paper bag in your hand.

“Lunch.” You smiled at him. Dongwoon jumped in excitement. “Yes! Yes! I love you, noona! I like you the best!” he took the bag from you and took them to the pantry. “Tsk tsk…stop jumping Dongwoon-ie…” you grinned at his cute act. “My hyungs!! Lunch-made-with-love are here!! Ppalli!!” he shouted from the studio door to alert the others. Dongwoon then ran to the pantry. Hyunseung followed him in flash, as always. Hyunseung was too sensitive to food calling. He’ll be the first to show up or arrived at the spot. He ran past you, oblivious to your presence.

“__________-ah! It’s you! Wah, today’s lunch will be delicious!” Yoseob hugged you.

“Oppa, can you check if I have the word ‘FOOD’ written on my forehead? I guess I have. I miss you too, oppa.” You chuckled in his embrace.

They slowly gather in the pantry. You greeted the rest of them. Most of the staff were already going out for lunch, so there was only them. You called Yongun oppa and told him you’ve had arrived at Cube. You asked him to join them along, keeping your promise earlier.

You saw your beloved husband walked out from the studio. He was the last to go out. You searched for his eyes and met with his brown, big eyes. You gave him your sweetest smile. Half of your accumulated longing for him already been lifted. As he came nearer, your heart beats faster.

 

Can you feel it, oppa? You’d definitely conquered my heart. I can’t control them in front of you.

 

“Oppa…” you hold his hand. He looked at you, deep. If he was going to listen and acted according to his racing heart right now, he would ran as quick as flash and hug you tight. He was dying to feel your touch, smell your scent, and kiss you deep. Dujun misses you so much, too. Unfortunately, his ego took over.

“Oppa, how are you?” you hold his hand. That simple touch made him melts, at least a quarter of his ego broke down. He gave you a small smile.

“I’m fine. Let’s go eat lunch.” he said, and walked into the pantry to join the rest.

 

You sat next to Dujun. They talked and laughed like always. You joined their conversation occasionally. Your attention totally to your husband. As he eats, you watched him as much as you could from his side. His face, his cheek, his hair, his ear, his neck, his shoulder, his hands. He never spoke to you and just having his lunch silently. When he put his hand on his lap under the table, you reached for it. He surprised you by pulling away his hand and pretending to look for water. You looked at him. He didn’t bother to look back at you. Suddenly your eyes caught Hyunseung’s and Junhyung’s, which sat across from you. They looked at Dujun and you, confirming that they saw what just happen. Dujun felt their stares and looked back at them, having said nothing and continued eating like nothing happen. You lowered your gaze in embarrassment. Junhyung shook his head and Hyunseung pretending he didn’t saw the awkward situation.

 

“Oppa, we should talk.” You said to him after lunch.

“Follow me.” You followed him obediently. He brought you to the rooftop open space. He stared at you.

“What is it that we should talk about?” He’s cold. Too cold.

“Oppa, come back home, ne? It’s been a week. I miss you, oppa…” Holding his cold hands, he didn’t react to your touch. Caressing his hands softly, you begged him more. “Oppa, I’m sorry for whatever I did wrong. I’m so sorry, oppa---”

“How can you apologize if you didn’t know what for, _________-ah? Am I that easy for you?”

“No, oppa. Absolutely not. I didn’t mean it like that.”

You couldn’t win staring at him in the eyes. You lowered your gaze towards his hands in your hold.

“Oppa, please tell me what I did wrong. I’ll make it up to you. Ne, oppa?”

He stood there like a mannequin, not buying your apology.

 

“You should’ve known better, _________-ah.”

 

“Oppa, please…” your voice cracked.

 

Oppa, I’m suffering right now without you. Please… I need you. I miss you. I only have you.

 

He released his hand from your grip, and left you alone out in the cold, giving you no chance to tell him the news. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Dujun, go home to her. She’s waiting for you like crazy!” Junhyung yelled in frustration. He stood right next to Dujun at the couch, but Dujun ignored him.

He kept pensive.

“Hyung, noona’s been looking for you almost every day. Why don’t you go home today, hyung?” Dongwoon pleaded on your behalf. You knew Dujun always had his soft spot to the maknae, so you seek for Dongwoon’s help to coax him.

“Can you tell us what exactly happen between you two? Even ________-ah had no idea what’s the problem. You can’t kept it hidden if you want to solve the problem, Dujun.Let me help. Let us help. Jebal, Dujun-ah…” Junhyung begged him. He’s at his wit’s end.

 

“Hyung, we’ll be in Japan, next two weeks. Don’t you want to see her before we go?” Dongwoon asked again.

Dujun stared straight to the TV. His mind didn’t seem to bother whatever that appears on the screen.

Yoseob and Gikwang glanced at him without saying anything, didn’t want to burden the already troubled Dujun.

“You’ve never been like this, Dujun. Especially to your love ones. What’d changed?” Hyunseung asked.

 

“Ji Hyun changed me.” Dujun said, without even looking at them.

 

Hyunseung’s mind never been at ease.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It’s been more than three weeks since he headed home. Part of him longing for you so much, but another part of him resisted. He was so mad at you, hiding about your meetings with Chansung. Although he knew it wasn’t your plan, this thing called fate got you and Chansung ran to each other on the street day after day, and he wasn’t comfortable about it. Even more when you didn’t told him anything. Wanting to teach you a lesson, Dujun shut you out. He doesn’t answer your calls, nor replied any of your messages. He even avoided you at Cube after the last time you came.

 

‘Oppa, don’t forget your lunch. Take care of your health, oppa. I miss you…’

‘Oppa, are you coming back today? I’ll wait for you.’

‘How are you feeling today? Did your stomach ache getting better? I’m worried oppa. Take care of your health.’

‘Oppa, I’ll wait for you. I miss you. I love you.’

‘I’m sorry, oppa. For whatever I did wrong. I’m sorry oppa. I miss you.’

 

‘Oppa…’

 

‘Dujun…’

‘Yoon Dujun. I miss you…’

 

With every text messages he received and every call he rejected, his ego elevated higher but his heart sank deeper.

 

 For god sake, I miss you so much, too, _________-ah. But…

 

 

 

“Do you want us to go up with you?” Yoseob asked.

“Suit yourself. You can come along if you want. _________-ah not home. She must be at the café right now. I’ll pack my things quick.” He glanced at his watch. It is still too early for you to finish your job.

“I want to follow you, hyung. It’s boring staying in here, anyway.” Dongwoon opened the door and went out of the van. Hyunseung followed him behind.

“Are you all going up?” Yongun hyung said to them, when everyone left him alone in the van and followed Dujun.

“Haish, these kids. Wait for me!” he parked properly and catches up with them.

 

Yoon Dujun took the elevator to his apartment. The rest followed him close. Dujun sighed and Yongun hyung heard him. Yongun hyung flicked Junhyung’s elbow with his. When Junhyung looked at him, he pointed his head at Dujun. Junhyung looked at Dujun and shook his head to Yongun hyung.

“Leave him alone, hyung.” He whispered.

Leading the way, Dujun opened the door. The sound of boiled kettle startled them.

“__________-ah's home? _________-ah!!” Gikwang ran past Dujun and went inside.

“I guess…” Dujun replied softly. His heart beats faster. He misses you so much and couldn’t strained himself from you anymore, but at the same time he struggled to control himself, intended to keep up with his act.

 

“Dujun! Come! Ppalli!!”

 

Dujun rushed to Gikwang’s trembled yell. He found Gikwang kneeled beside unconscious you, lying with your face facing the kitchen floor. Dujun lifted and turned your body around immediately.

“________-ah. Wake up.” He patted your face. He brushed your tresses aside. You’re sweaty and pale, your forehead warm but your hands icy cold.

“________-ah. Wake up. Open your eyes, baby please... __________-ah…” He cradled you close on his lap. His hands never stop caressing your cheeks.

“________-ah…jebal…”

His shaken voice calling you repeatedly, desperate for your response. He patted and shook your body again and again. Junhyung turned off the stove and put aside the hot kettle, killing the irritating high-pitched sound. Another pot with boiling water in it was also on the kitchen stove. He put them aside, too. It seems like you wanted to prepare a meal before you passed out. It would’ve been too dangerous if they came a bit late. The hot boiling water could've been spilled all over you.

They surrounded Dujun, nervously watching him tried to revive you.

"My baby, wake up....open your eyes please..." his voice cracked.

"________-ah....." he couldn't hide his fears anymore.

“Dujun, I call the ambulance…” Yongun hyung spoke out, just when you let out a heavy breath. You regained your consciousness. Slowly, you opened your eyes and clearly saw Dujun’s face in front of you.

“Oppa, you here…” you smiled. Dujun pulled your body close to his and hugged you tight. His shivered hands embraced you while a drop of tear fell on his cheek. He cupped the back of your head, firming his hug further. Closing his eyes, he felt extremely relieved when you finally conscious, escaping his worst thought. Hyunseung and Dongwoon exhaled loudly, glad seeing you finally woke up in Dujun’s embrace. Yoseob and Gikwang catches back their breath.

 

 

Your heart had found its other half in Dujun embrace. It felt full and can finally beat healthily, pumping full capacity of blood throughout your being. You could properly breathe again, inhaling as much oxygen from the air.

 

You’re alive.

 

You clutched his shoulder and clung to his neck. Pressing your face at the crook of his neck, you starts whining. You’ve been waiting like forever to be in his arms again. It felt like a dream, seeing your beloved husband in front of you. You forgot your surroundings. You didn’t even noticed them except your husband, Yoon Dujun, whom you dying to see, whom you misses like crazy. 

 

“Oppa…oppa…"

"I’m sorry. I’m sorry, oppa.I’m sorry..."

"Don’t leave me, oppa. Don’t go…"

"I miss you so much oppa. I miss you so much… I feel like dying. I miss you so much…”

Letting out all the pain of endless wait, you cried loudly on his shoulder. Tears smeared your pale cheeks like rain drops. You had no idea where you could gather the strength to hold him this tight, never wanted to let go.

 

“I’m sorry, oppa. I’m sorry…huuhuuuu…"

"Don’t leave me again. Don’t shut me out again, please…."

"I can’t live without you. I felt like dying oppa… huuuhuu..."

"I miss you so much, so much….please… Don’t go…”

You cried so hard your body shaken from your sob. Everyone could clearly heard your uncontrollable weep in between your words.

 

Junhyung looked away, tears already b in his eyes. Yoseob cupped his lower face. Hyunseung leaving the painful scene. Yongun hyung shook his head, couldn’t believe what he saw. He knew they had some crisis in their marriage when Dujun starts spending the night at the dorm but, he never expected it affected you to this extent.

 

Dujun tried to calm you down.

“I’m here, __________-ah. I’m here. Shhh…. It's alright now. I’m here, my love. I won’t leave you again….” He said while your hair softly.

He was tortured, too, from his own decision and action.

 

Stupid Dujun! You hurt ___________-ah so much, and yourself, too. Babo! To hell with all this ‘teaching some lesson’ thing. You shut her out and put her in so much pain, damn it! You’re so stupid, Dujun! ! you!

 

He couldn’t help but cursed himself.

 

Still, a small potion in his deepest heart covered with a thick, high wall called doubt.

 

Dujun felt more stupid when he remembered his purpose of coming back to the apartment; to pack his things up as they’ll flew out to Japan later at midnight. Right after he gave his words, he had to leave his wife again, literally.

 

He couldn’t made you loosen your firm grip nor made you stand because you were too weak yourself. Carefully, he picked you up bridal style and carried you upstairs. Halfway on the stairs, he signalled for Yongun hyung to come closer to him.

 

“Hyung, please bring them to the dorm first. I’ll meet you at the airport later.” He whispered to him while turning his head farthest away from you.

“Arasso. You sure you can make it tonight?” Yongun hyung spoke at his lowest tone possible. 

Dujun nodded. Yongun hyung nodded understood, and headed downstairs.

 

“Come on, guys. We’ll get going first. He’ll meet us at the airport later.”

They unquestioningly followed their manager and went back to their dorm.

 

---------

 

You felt his warm touch on your face. You felt his strong arm carries your body. You could feel his heart beating in his chest. You could smell his calming scent. Most importantly, you knew you were not dreaming. He was here in front of you, for real.

For real.

 

He cooked and fed you warm porridge. He help you took your bath properly. He carried you back to bed and helped you put on your pyjamas. He help you brushed your hair. He gave you your prescriptions, thinking it was only for the fever you had. He tucked you in. He hold you in his embrace. You snuggled like a baby, drowning yourself in his broad chest, gripping tight to his shirt. your hair softly, he gave you the third eye kiss. His hand brushed you back, giving you a calming massage, helping you to drifted into deep slumber. The best sleep you had after more than a month.  

 

--------------

 

You woke up without him. Looking around, you called for him but with no answers. You felt your forehead and neck. You were still warm.

 

Am I dreaming? Dujun was here yesterday. I could feel him.

Ah.

Maybe I’m tired…I’m too tired….

 

 

You get up and went downstairs. Your empty stomach begging to be filled. A post-it note on the refrigerator door caught your eyes.

 

“My wife, __________-ah. You must recover soon. There’s some porridge from last night. Heat them up and eat. Take the pills on time. When you feeling better, eat rice. There’s some baachan inside. I prepared them as much as I could. Eat well and you’ll get your energy back. I’m going to Japan for two weeks. I’ll kept my promise to you once I came back to Korea. Contact me by email. I’ll send someone over to look after you. Take care, _________-ah, my love. Dujun.”

 

 

You smiled. It was not a dream. Dujun was here.

 

 

------------------

 

 

Knock knock.

 

You checked the intercom. Surprised to see the person waiting outside, you rushed and opened the door.

“Unnie??”

“May I come in, _________-ah?”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Double update! Glad I make it at last!! [Writing block? Writer's block? I felt it at last. Yeah. It ! :P]

So much emotion going through me while I'm writing this two chapters. Up and down feels like an elevator. huhuuuu~~~~~

 

I can't wait for them to live happily ever after. Can they?

I....

I seriously don't know..... (-_-)

 

Hoping for things to get better. For me, and for all of you. 

Thank you for reading and enjoying my story. Thank you for subscribing, thank you for voting and thank you for giving me points.

Thank you & thank you again.

I love you all

I love ∀ΔΣ.

XOXOXRISE_hugs&kisses~~~\(^_^)/