3rd Chapter

Just one of them days

Hello Buddha! We meet- again!

 

Here's a update with life. 

 

After aunt rejected taking back her son and grandbaby. Guess who got stuck with them. 

 

Yes. You are correct. Us! 

It was not pretty sight. Countless times yelled and kicked my cousin's arse to watch his kid. Oh! Just so you know. His daughter was exposed to meth. If you dips*ts think meth is harmless. You are uneducated birdbrains who ought to go back to school. This kid went through tough detoxing stages for an infant. Six months! Six months was my last straw. When noona commented niece will be living here forever.

 

No. Shakes head. I'm fed up, done, don't want her anymore. Noona dumps her onto middle noona and I. Because she says she done raising kids. Well I certainly don't want her.  

 

I go to work just to get away. Until eldest noona wanted to bring her to our yearly vaction spot. No. I forbid it! No. Give the son and grandbaby back or give the damn kid up for adoption. 

 

Eldest noona was furious when she dug into middle sisters phone. She demand I return home from work to speak. All that laid out with out Appa sat in the middle referee. To make sure I don't explode. 

 

Few days later our freak of an auny finally took them back. Whoopty f-ing doo! 

Aunts car broke down again..she got a new wheels. Foriegn mini cooper. Yes nothing special she breaks its down in record time. She expects us to pick her up for work.. nope. Got other friends and family to turn to. She pushed my girl and I to the brink of seeking professional help. Therapist is working. 

 

Cousin got his s twisted sign and turned in papers to grant full custody of his kid. Praise buddha! The exbabymama tried to get her friend of the family to testify. Judge cut them off, denied their statement. Granted full custody. Now all he needs is a full time job. That's his problem to solve. 

 

My girl, transferred her from public to private school. Change of scenery helped her, where she's with her  3 cousins(family of 7). Joined crosscountry  getting her groove back. Slight few bumps she encountered but handle it well. She's happy

That's all it matters.