I. Prolog

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prolog

 

“Dad, can you stop calling me when I’m busy?” that soft yet tired voice got a vague answer from the caller. “I can call my son anytime, can’t I?”

Kim Sunggyu who already used with the answer only could sigh in defeat. His Dad knew how to exhaust him and used him. There’s no use arguing. “Okay, what do you want Dad? I’ll contact one of my people to help you.”

“No, no. I don’t need them. I want you to come to my office tonight, after you finished your complicated works. I don’t need your lecture. No ‘but’ or ‘excuse’. I’m hanging up. Bye, son.”

“What, Dad? Dad? Hello?” saw that the call already off, he was annoyed, again.

One thing Kim Sunggyu hate the most from his dad was: His Dad only wanted heard “yes” from him and he didn’t have any choice but did everything his Dad wanted. That man didn’t understand why his Dad only acted like this to him.

Not to his brother, not to his Mom neither his sister. It made him uneasy even though Kim Sunggyu might already know the reason. Just now, it’s just one of million maybe billion strange things his Dad ordered Sunggyu around.

He ruffled his soft-brown hair roughly, moaned while he kicked his feet, his face looked frustrated.

Two knocks on his office door sounded before someone walked in a well dressed suit like him and brought some folders. He had his gum smile and looked bright. “Did your Dad calls you again, Boss?”

Sunggyu saw him. His position which his hands folded on table and head leaned on the arms immediately became straight and his expression brightened. “Dongwoo, finally you come! Listen, My Dad wants me at his office after this. I want to sleep earlier, can you say to him that I’m sick?”

Jang Dongwoo laughed at Sunggyu’s words. “Sick? You always looked sick! Besides, he would come and pick you up right now if I say so. As a CEO of this company, you shoudn’t g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter