Some old memories

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

Warning. Terrible grammer, and makes almost no sense...

I was sitting in front of a girl with bright brown eyes, short brown hair, with western features. The only thing that’s asian about her was probably her straight hair? Idk, but there’s something in me telling me that she’s asian!

She wore a long black and white circle patterened skirt, with a black button blouse. Her hair in piggy tails,  you can obviously tell that her face was bare, but what’s suprising is that…She’s still gorgeous with her face bare…Not like super model gorgeous, not like Korean celebrity gorgeous, ESPECIALLY not American gorgerous (Sorry to American people, but you pick the most photoshopped people to be gorgeous :P)…But more like an average person pretty…Err…Um…How can I explain…Ah! Like when you compare yourself with your friend. You would usually say that your friend is prettier right? Welp…That’s how I feel!

“So~ Alex” she smiled at me, staring at me with those huge eyes of hers, “What do you want me to tell you?”

“Hmm…I don’t know…good memories?” I shrugged, she smiled,

“Alright! Let’s start with one of our favorites!” she gave me a huge smile.

~~~~~~~Verni POV~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

“What the HELL is this?!” some Barney security guard yelled. I looked at Alex who was obviously scared…

Aish! Why is he being so mean to a poor Korean transfer girl? She doesn’t know ANYTHING! Gya…Poor Alex…

I looked around the food court…Yup…Everyone’s staring at us T___T”

“U-uh…” was the only sound Alex made, she looked at me with those huge green eyes of hers… I bit my lip, then glared at the Barney look-alike security guard.

“I’m sorry sir, but what is the problem here?” Bro. Ross came in, Barney looked at him,

“This little girl here is telling me that I’m gonna go to burn when I die!” Barney pointed at Alex, she took a step back, I gave her arm a reassuring squeeze. She looked at me, kinda…scared? Yeah, with her eyes full of fear!

“Oh really? Uh, what did she say?” Ross said, crossing his arms,

“Er…Well…” Barney stuttered, Bro. Ross smiled,

“Well?”

Barney turned around, “Well! Tell him what you said!”

I looked at Alex, who was looking at Bro. Ross who was mouthing, “Korean!!” I bit my lip, trying to hide a laugh, I then looked at bro. Matle, who was telling Bro. Ross to burn his sears card….What? O___O”

“I’m sorry sir, but I only gave you a tract, I didn’t say anything” Alex said in Korean, and boy, you do not know how much I wanna laugh at Barney’s reaction!

He turned to Jeremy Kuzminski…From Ukraine…

“He was with her too!”

I looked at Bro. Ross mouthing, “Ukraine!” while Bro. Matle was still going, “Ross! Tell him you’re going to burn your Sears card!” O___O”

“Він дуже дивно ... (he’s really weird…)” Jeremy said,  I smiled wider, then Barney pointed at Cherith…White girl who lived in China her entire life with her parents being missionaries.

“I know you know English!” he smirked

I looked at Cherry, then at Bro. Ross who was mouthing, “Chinese!”

“这家伙真奇怪....他的喊叫在Alex做什么?(This guy is really strange.... He's yelling at Alex for doing nothing?)”

I turned around, and saw Max peering over Alex. He put his chin on Alex’s head (he’s like…6’2?) watching this wonderful show going on.

“Aish! You know what?! Don’t ever come back to this mall with your papers!” Barney said, throwing the tract to the ground,

I looked at Bro. Ross, who sighed.

“Wait a second!” We turned around and saw an elderly woman standing up, “Why are you yelling at these kids when they’ve done nothing wrong? Why are you stopping them rather than the kids going the wrong way on the escalators?”

-Bro Ross looked around to see if anyone of the youth group was doing that haha xD

Then a tall TALL black man came up and put an arm around Bro. Ross. What’s funny is that Bro Ross is like…5’4, and the black guy made him look like a legal migit xD. Not to mention that Bro. Ross looked kinda scared since the man was really big…Like…Big enough to step on him…

“I agree! I wish my kids were doing this rather then what they’re doing this right now! I don’t know about you sir, but you need to get it straight. There’s a big difference between good teenagers and bad ones! Even the youth group at my church doesn’t do this stuff!”

Bro Ross was smiling triumphantly. I gave a small laugh.

“Look sir. You don’t have to worry, we won’t ever attend this mall for our soul winning services. But at what happened today, the children’s parents are not going to be happy. They most likely won’t ever come to this mall again. So think what you have costed this mall.” Bro. Ross said, “Let’s go young people”

We all followed him, while bro.Matle was like, “Why didn’t you tell him you were gonna burn your sears card?! AISH!” he complained,

“Why should I?” Bro. Ross blinked,

“Aish! You know what?!” Bro. Matle took out his sears card, and took out a lighter….

Oh no…

He knows that there isn’t a sears in this mall right? O___O”

…I don’t think so…He just burnt it…

I walked up to my uncle (mother’s side keke), “Um…You know that there’s not a Sears in here right?”  asked him, he blinked and looked down at his card…

“I JUST BURNED MY SEARS CARD!”

~~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex was laughing at that memory, “Oh my word! Anything else?” she asked me, I thought for a moment, and then nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback May 2nd, 2009~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped on Alex’s bed, “WAKE UPP!!” I yelled in Korean, “Come on Alex! You never know when Jesus’ll come back! So might as well live this day to the fullest!” I kept yelling in Korean

“I don’t wanna…It’s Saturday…Let me enjoy my sleep” she grumbled back in Korean,

“AIISSHH!! Come on wake up and smell the kimchi! It’s a special day today!” I said, and jumped down from the bed,

“What is it?” she asked, barely opening her eyes,

“It’s May 2nd! Don’t you know?” I asked, blinking oh so innocently at her, she sighed, and pulled the cover over her eyes,

“It’s not important!”

“Why not?” I pouted at her, giving her my puppy face,

“BECAUSE, what’s so good about it? It’s just the day I was born!”

“YES! So that’s why you should be thankful of it! It’s the day God let you live!”

“Come on Alice…” Alex pouted,

“ANIII!” I sang, and grabbed my ipod, and turned it on loud, and started to play Super Junior’s It’s you. The group that Alex hates!

“Stoopppp” she pouted, I sighed,

“Come on now my panda!” I said, “Don’t make me disgrace your BSK or whatever…”

“DON’T MOCK MY DONGBANGSHINKI!! THAT’S A SOFT SPOT!”

I smiled, >:), I opened my mouth, “DOOOOOSSSHIIITTTEEEEEEE” I sang/screeched,

“NOO!!” She yelped, and tackled me to the ground, strangling me, “DON’T DARE SING THEIR SONGS IN THAT TERRIBLE VOICE!!”

“I GOT CHUUU-UUU UNDAH MAI—”

“DIIEE!!” she yelled, pulling my strangled neck up and down.

Oh Alex~ I pity the guy who’s gonna marry you *shakes head* cause once he makes you mad, he dies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I smiled, giving her my very own home made birthday cake!

“…Am I going to die when I eat this?” she asked me, giving the cake a skeptical look,

“WHAT? Of course not! It took me all morning to make this!”

“…I’m gong to die aren’t I?!”

“Come on!” I pouted even harder, “It’s chocolate and mint cake!”

“…Then the green part was mint?! Not—”

“Shut up and eat!” I sighed, “Oh, and aunty had some work to do, but she made you breakfast”

“Okay” she shrugged

(7pm)

“What are we doing?” Alex sighed, tying her long brown hair into piggy tails,

“Sommeeetthhiinngg~” I sang,

“Look, I don’t want anything special okay? NOTHING special please” she sighed, putting on flats.

“Alright! Nothing to worry about! We’re just going out for ice cream” I lied, she shrugged,

“Arrasso” she shrugged, and followed me out of the house.

I smiled Kekekekeke >:)

AS we were walking to the Mcdonalds (yes, since that is all we can afford!), I stopped Alex. She looked at me,

“Why’d you stop?”

“One question. What is the one thing you want most on your birthday?” I asked her, she blinked,

“Me?”

“Yeah”

“Nothing really”

“Come on Alex!”

“But…it’s something you can’t get…”

“Like?”

“I can’t! You don’t even know him!”

“Is it your DBSK thing?”

“NO! It’s…” she sighed, crossing her arms, “My brother…I haven’t talked to him in years…and I really really miss him…” she said looking down,

“What?” I blinked, “Why haven’t you talked to him?”

“He…always is busy because of his company, and he’s been away from home often…Also, he changes numbers often because stupid people call him”

“Eh?”

“Anyway, I’m hungry” she sighed,

Come on Alex! I thought you were going to give me an easy task! Like make you laugh! Or…Or make a good memory! How can I make her brother call her?

God…Please let Alex have a good birthday…

We were finally at Mcdonads. Alex and I sat down at a booth.

“Oh! Alex, let’s play a game!”

“Um…What kind?”

“Wheel of fortune! Topic! What Alex hates! 2 words! 13 letters altogether”

“….What?”

“Come on! –insert wheel noise- $600!”

“Um…AH! S-U-P-E-R J-U-N-I-O-R-1-3!”

“…Sorry, you just lost!”

“Hmm…:”

Okay…10 minutes passed and for some reason, Alex’s guesses are really weird…like… “S-O-R-R-Y-S-O-R-R-Y” Or, “K-O-R-E-A-S-S-H-A-M-E-H-A-E” OR! “U-N-C-O-O-K-E-D-E-A-S-T-F-I-S-H” and, “R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D-F-I-S-H-L-O-O-K-L-I-K-E-P-E-R-S-O-N”

…I think she forgot that the 2 words both together had 13 words together….

“AISH! THS IS TAKING FOREVER!” Max finally yelled, walking up to Alex, and handed her the panda birthday cake (that he made, haha, I can’t bake)

“Eh?” Alex blinked,

“Happy birthday! H-A-P-P-Y-B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!” he spelt it out. She blushed,

“O-oh…”

“What on earth?! Uncooked east fish?!” he sighed, and patted Alex’s head,  then Esther (Max’s sister) walked towards us with balloons,

“Sheesh, took you long enough!” Jeremy sighed, and sat down next to me,

“EH?”

“Happy birthday?” I smiled at her, she gave me a small smile,

"Expect to be dead at home" she said, then looked at the cake, "How much did it cost?"

"Nothing that you should know! Anyway! 1! 2! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~" Max started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept on staring at Alex who kept on staring at her cellphone as if she was waiting for something….

…What is she waiting for though? Don't tell me...Her brother? Come on Alex's brother! Call her!

“Hey yo man~ Wassup?” a drunk guy came up to a table,

“Hm?” Max blinked,

“So yooosss the Christians?” the drunk guy pointed at us, we all blinked staring at him, “Yo man, you know, I’m a pastor too!”

…What?

“You know, I know da bible very well~” we laughed, “You know, the ladies, da ladies have lips as smooth as buttah! It’s like…Somehwere in Pro-verbs!” he kept on blinking, “You know!” he laughed, “Loving God, everyday, Always keeping the faith” he rapped.

….

“Okei, I’m gonna go order now” he laughed, we all looked at him as he was at the register, “Yo man, wassup wassup!”

I looked at Alex who was laughing like crazy

“Sheesh, I bet you really couldn’t get my brother to call me” she kept on laughing,

“But this is okay…right?” I asked her, she smiled,

“Of course!”

YESSSSS!!! I made Alex happy on her birthday!!! ^^ Thank you Lord!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

 “OHH! I remember now!”

“Really? What do you remember?”

“That was one of the reason why I cried on my birthday in 2010!” she said, I blinked,

“What?” I blinked, she got up from her chair and went into her room (I’m supposing…) and then came back out with a blue notebook…Nothing special, it was just a drawing notebook that you can buy at a craft store. She sat down next to me. For the next…30 minutes, she was showing me what her brother gave her on her 20th (er…19th) birthday!

Awww….Alex was sooo cute when she was 8! ^^

My phone started to vibrate, I grabbed it, and gasped at the text. NGYAAA!! How Could I forget that it’s church night?! ;O;

“Alex, I gotta go!” I said, and ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay…Bye….” I said waving towards the closed door. I sighed, and looked around…

My room REALLY needs cleaning…

I walked into my room, towards the desk. I opened it and stared at…sigh…

I hate this… I hate how my life sounds like a stupid drama! I mean…Why?! Why do I hate to have amnesia?! It’s to typical and cliché of some Korean Drama! That, and someone dying…but no one died yet! (Unless Kyuhyun burns my DBSK posters which for some reason I think is going to happen!)

I sat on my bed….

I’m too lazy to clean...TT___TT

I looked at my desk….

A note?

I opened the envelope.

“Alex, this was a copy from a message from dad, do…It might help you a bit in remembering!”

I opened the letter, and started reading it…

As I was reading, I kept on stopping; waiting for my heart to stop hurting, and kept on reading…I then tried not to cry at the words in the letter….

…That’s why the necklace was sapphire blue….

“We’re home!” Siwon’s voice rang,

“Aish, is anyone even home?” Uki asked

I wiped away my tears….

I need to be alone with God right now…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 

ANWAY!

I'M SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! ;O; Tests, tests, tests, packing, getting ready, looking for food, trying to clean my room (for once), worrying over my mom's surgery, walking 5 miles home (since my grandpa got mad at me for making him wait for me at school for 2 hours...Sorry gramps!), stressing, praying, being distracted, discecting a pig, beheading the pig (fuunnn hahaha), trying not to yell "MAX TIME" whenever the lights are turn off (reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XuyJLexPQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL) while trying to pass a bible quiz over Matthew 27, Romans 6, AND trying not to bawl my eyes out on a story about a 13 year old dying (in 1982(?)out of a disease, but his testemony was...amazing...)  

and much more TT___TT I'm sooo sorry for not updating in like...forever! (like 2 weeks?!) Sad part is that i won't update next week since i'll be in Tenesse! i'm sorry guys! I'll try to be the better suju dork that I use to be! 

SARANGHAEEE!!

P.S. The 2 things (except for the birthday part) are based on a true story~ Some barney guy did kick a Korean girl out of the mall (like...20 years ago) and I saw some drunk guy sing to me teacher (on his birthdhay) while we were going out passing out tracts! :D The story seemed better in my head though.... ;__; Plus it's bad since i didn't reread it...