Mistah Panda is back!

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

“Henry…This is really embarrassing” she blushed, I gave a slight chuckling as everyone was looking at me in my panda suit with a violin at hand.

“Don’t worry! You were the one that dressed up as the panda before me!” I sang, she blinked a bit, but kept on following me.I finally stopped and smiled at the same spot that I danced for Alex on her birthday! I put my violin case down, and opened it and grabbed my white violin. “Okay Alex! Reminisce this moment!” I said, and started playing Vanessa Mae’s Storm.

I looked at the people through the panda headset. They were all staring at me either they were 1.) thinking that I was amazing! Cause I am ;D or 2.) They’re thinking, “WTF IS HE IN A PANDA SUIT?!” or 3.) to the ELFs that probably figured out, they might be wondering, “WTF IS HENRY LAU DANCING IS A PANDA SUIT!?”

But oh well! I’m cute, that’s all that matters! :)

I started playing Shinee’s Lucifer, Replay. Then It came to SNSD’s hoot, Gee and Genie. When I was finished, I started playing La Cha Ta by FX, then Baby by Justin Beiber :D. So when I was finished, I played the song that both Alex and I knew.

Jason Marz’s “I’m yours”

“Well you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks Now I'm trying to get back~”

I looked at her, and she was just swinging her body left and right listening to my violin, as she started, “Before the cool done run outI'll be giving it my bestest And nothing's going to stop me but divine interventionI reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some~”

I smiled, this is working :)

“And I won’t hesitate, no more, no more it can not wait, I’M YOURS~” we sang in unison

“Well open up your mind and see like me” she begain
“Open up your plans and damn you're free”
“Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love” we sang in unison

When we finished the song, Alex checked my violin case and smiled, “Oppa! We made $20!”

Hey, that’s pretty good when you’re doing this for just an hour! :D

I started playing sorry sorry, and then Super girl.

"look look, look at me, don't keep thinking about him
dont love, dont love, he dont love you
Your perfection passes him
Don't keep staring at the phone
It will leave you all alone
You understand, You' know its clear that your my super girl" I sang,
 
"remembering the flowers that he gave you, throw it away quickly
and his charming smile you remember, throw it away quickly
his gentleness has put you in a trance. wake up wake faster
Your perfection: defenition of enigma
let me keep it secret" she clapped, singing along, and walked up next to me.
 
"Oh my Super girl, yes you are my Baby girl
he can never see your beauty, hid beneath your broken heart
Oh my Super girl, I can be your super man
I Love your eyes they hypnotize me
Yes I will do anything for you" I played on the violin while dancing
 
then we started to have fun on the "Oh oh oh my love my love my love" part! ^^
Then another part came where we enjoyed dancing kekeke
 
"Oh my Super girl, yes you are my Baby girl
he can never see your beauty, hid beneath your broken heart
Oh my Super girl, I can be your super man
I Love your eyes they hypnotize me
Yes I will do anything for you"

When I was finished with the song, the crowd was clapping, while Alex was laughing like crazy! And just in case you know, Alex's laugh isn't a normal laugh when she's acually enjoying something! IT's more like a, "HEHEHEHEHEHHEHE" laugh, (A/N if you guys want me to imitate Alex's laugh then i'll make one so that you'll understand what I mean)

"Aigo! oppa!" she laughed, still doing that "HEHEHHEE" laugh, I laughed with her,

"Alright Alex! Let's go do another song!" I smiled, and started to do play "It's you"

I looked at her as she started to dance to it.

Ahhh! The 2 days of forcing her to dance is acually helping her regain her memories!

"Whoa! Unni is really good at dancing!"

I laughed at that statement. I remember when Alex use to be bad at dancing! When she couldn't do it to save her life! xD Now people are acually complementing on her dancing! Aww! I miss the time when I could complain about Alex's terrible dances! xD Hahaha, she at dancing!

But what can I expect from Alex? Gah! My little sister is growing up sooo fast! ;O;

I was still playing the violin while Alex just sat on the ground next to me just to watch me... Kyaaa! Kyuhyun! You better treat my little sister right! >:O (SEE! I'm a good big brother! I'm not overprotective like Donghae! :D)

I looked back over at Alex who seemed to be talking to a girl about the age of 15. I don’t know what the girl gave Alex said, but it was a piece of paper that had something that had caught Alex’s attention.

But it’s probably nothing right? I mean, what can a stranger give to her? Psh, it’s probably in Korean, so I won’t be able to read it!

I bowed to the crowd as soon as I finished playing my violin and they soon left. I put my violin back in the case, and told Alex that I was going to change behind a bush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held the tract…but…I can’t help but think that this is so familiar….

But…

GYAAA! MEMORIES! PLEASE COME BACK!

I curled up in a ball and just kept looking at the tract…

Something…Someone….Please help me remember…

I felt a small poke on my head, I looked up and smiled at Henry.

“Ready to go Alex?” Henry asked, I nodded and stood up.

We both walked into the mall, and started to explore around it! It was fun expecially since he was paying for it! :D

Then we walked into a music store. That’s when it happened.

Keep your head down.

“Henry, what’ this?” I asked him, walking towards him,

“Oh, it’s DBSK’s new single”

I looked at even more, “Then…Where’s the dolphin?”

“Hm?”

“Where’s the other 3 members?” I blinked, he stared at me,

“Um…” he looked away, looking for a CD, and then picked out a CD…JYJ?

“Henry oppa…What’s this?” I asked him,

“JYJ, Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejong” he sighed,

I blinked, “JYJ?”

“Those 3 sued SM entertainment, and well…left”

My heart is dead…It hurts….DBSK? Without the…why?! WHYYYY?!?!!?

~~~~~~~~~Henry POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alex, I know it’s hard to understand, but…” I started, and heard a loud thud. I looked down and saw that Alex had fainted...

“Is she okay?” I heard people in the back exclaim, I sighed, and put Alex on my back, and walked out setting her on a bench. Using a book that we had bought in the bookstore to fan her.

Sheesh! She really is a fangirl!

10 minutes passes, and she still won't wake up! Not to mention I'm getting pretty pissed at all these people staring at me! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A PANDA SUIT IN MY HANDS DOES NOT MEAN I KILLED A PANDA! >:o

“Henli…” Alex mumbled,

“Hm?”

“What do I do?” she muttered, looking up at the glass sky. “Dbsk…Gone…”

I sighed with her, “Tell me about it! When the news that JYJ became a group, half of the trainees lost hope of them coming back to SM and left the company! Aish! Those selfish trainees! If they only came for DBSK!”

“Oppa,  what do I do?” Alex whimpered,

“Join SM?” I  joked, trying to bring her mood up, she looked at me and smile,

“Is SM open right now?”

“Eh?”

"IS SM ENTERTAINMENT LOOKING FOR PEOPLE?!"

"Y-yeah, every w-week! B-but"

"Take me there"

"Huh?"

"TAKE ME TO SM ENTERTAINMENT! I WANNA JOIN THE COMPANY!" she said, shaking my shoulders.

W-what?! @__@ Alex is wanting to do what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

HII GUYS!! I HOPE YOU DON'T KILL ME FOR THE CHAPTER! AND I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER!!! ;O; Anyway,  a lot have you been asking 2 questions.

1. Why does Kyuhyun have Alex' bra? 

answer: Check chapter 58 of LIVING WITH FAMOUS IDIOTS

2. How tall are you/How old ar eyou

Answer: I'm 5'8 and i'm 15! ^^" (I haven't been 5'0 since like...4th grade lol)

anywho! I just wanted to congrat a certain reader who's been reading this fanfic from the beginning from Living idiots to now! Congrats PandasockSJ! you just spent a month reading this almost a year old fanfic! :D 

Okay, I wanna ask you guys if you can help me name my discected pig. 'cause my teacher said that the team that comes up with the best name for the pig that makes him laugh gets bonus points! And I need bonus points! So please help me! :D

Oh and a lot of people tend to ask me what I reccomend for a good story to read ^^ welp, I can give you a two for now!

 

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It (Highly reccomended!! Even though i know that there are 11 year olds that might go "EWWW!!" at kiss scenes, but you already go "EWWW!" on kiss scenes here! xD)
and
Eternal Love (it's from my favorite author who evilly deleted her story "I'd rather go to hell then ever love you"!  Even though there aren't any chapters, She's amazing! Please support her!! ^^ anything that comes from her is genius!!
 
SARANGHAEEEE!! :D (P.S. If you want to send letters, then post them to my wall! One will be chosen everyweek! :D)