Club truth in the end with Geng

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

(There's a rated-ish part in red)

Siwon stood up, and glared at Kyuhyun,

“WHAT THE HECK?!” Wonnie screamed, pulling a hand though his hair,

“Don’t you dare touch her like that”

“She was the one who did it to me!”

“You should know that she isn’t in her right mind right now!”

I rolled my eyes, and walked away from the guys

“Alex Lee! Where do you think you’re going?!” Donghae’s voice screamed,

“Like you would care!”

Suddenly Donghae grabbed my wrist. “Alex Seohae Lee! What would dad think right now?!”

I smirked,

~~~~Henry POV~~~~~~~~

“Do you see dad anywhere?” she asked Donghae, blinking innocently,

“Alex” Donghae weakly said

“Admit it Donghae. You don’t know anything about what happened when dad died. You never really cared about dad did you?” she glared at him, “And yet now you’re asking me what dad would think?”

I noticed him clenching his fists, “Alex Seohae Lee” he said in between his teeth

“Admit it Donghae. You never once cared about me. All you cared about was your prescious ‘Super Junior’ every since you debuted. You never even wanted to be a singer! You wanted to be a soccer player didn’t you?”

“Alex!”

“I hate this new you. I hate it how you’re so…So…Ignorant! I hate it how you ignored me! I hate it how—”

SLAP

Siwon, Kyu, Uki and I gasped

Woah…Did….Donghae just…SLAP Alex?!

“You have absolutely no right to talk about me when you had no idea WHAT happened!” he yelled at her…

Woah…Donghae’s….Yelling at Alex?!

“You never knew what happened while you were gone!”

“Like what?! You going to America!?”

“ALMOST COMMITING SUISIDE”

My eyes widened, and I bet so did all the members when she said that…

Alex? Almost committing suiside?! Is this really her?!

“…W-What?” Donghae stuttered, Alex just rolled her eyes and walked away, Donghae ran to follow her out—we (Kyu, Won, Uki and I) followed. “Alex!” Donghae yelled, trying to reach out for Alex, but he was blocked by idiots dancing.

~~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~

I don’t want to be near Donghae. I don’t want to see him. I don’t want to do ANYTHING with him!

“Alex” said a voice that I’m not use to… I looked around, and smiled at the sight of Hangeng walking towards me.

“How’d you know I was here?” I asked him, walking towards him,

“Uki told me to come here…But I didn’t expect you to be here” he smiled at me, I looked at him, and smiled back,

“Oppa, where are you staying?”

“Hm? Um…At a hotel, why?”

“Can we go? I really wanna stay with you” I said, and nonchalantly held his hand, interlacing my fingers with his. He blinked

“Sure” he smiled, just looking at me,

I bit my lip, “Can we go now?” I asked him, he smiled, and nodded.

“Alex!” I heard someone say, but I ignored it, and continued to walk with Hangeng.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

I walked up to Hangeng wearing his shirt and shorts. I looked around, and saw that Hangeng was just watching TV.

“Geng” I said, walking up to him. He looked at me and smiled,

“Yes Alex?”

“What were you to me?” I asked him, wanting to know why I had this huge attraction to him. His eyes suddenly widened, as then he suddenly frowned,

“A-Alex…” he started, I looked at him,

“W-What happened?” I blinked, “How did you treat me?!” I asked him, he stood up, and pressed his lips against me. I smiled, a bit as I hugged his neck.

“I treated you well, but we had a misunderstanding at the end” he whispered, I looked at him, his face was inches from mine.

“What misunderstanding?” I asked him,

“Alex, I know you think that I cheated on you…But…” he stumbled on his words, “I swear, I was drunk during that time”

I smiled a bit, and walked away. I could feel him looking at me, but then I heard him sit on the bed. I opened the curtains, and looked out the window…

This is kinda familiar…Geng and me…I just can’t point it out…

And what the ehck?! Am I really dating Kyuhyun? I-I mean…he called me his girl and punched Siwon…

No…Nope! I don’t belong to anyone!

I closed the curtain, and smiled at Hangeng, who’s attention was to the TV… I smiled, walked over to the bed, and got on him.

“Alex, what are you doing?” Hangeng asked, obviously surprised by my action. I was silent, but leaned in and kissed him.

I think some good tension was going up since well…I’m in his lap, he’s holding me, and we’re…You know….

“Alex Lee” he said, when he let go. I rested my forehead against his, and stared right into his eyes. I leaned in, and whispered some words in his ear. As I pulled away, his eyes were wide open, “Are you really my Alex?” he asked me, I smiled,

“Why? Don’t want to?” I asked him, kissing his jaw line, he looked at me with a weird face,

“A-Alex”

I hugged his neck, “Cause for some reason…I really want it to be you” I whispered to him, trying to seduce him. I kissed him once more, and he was enjoying it. He hugged me, his hands going in my , while I was still kissing him.

“Alex” was all Hangeng said before pushing me down on the bed, I looked at him, and smiled. He was on top of me, kissing my neck. I closed my eyes…

I want more…

My legs encircled his waist, trying to make him close to me as humanly possible. He then started to kiss my lips.

I must’ve been in love with him! There’s no way I was in love with that “Q” kid!

A smile formed as we were kissing.

He’s really good at this…

“ALEX SEOHAE LEE! What do you think you’re doing?!”

My eyes widened, as I pushed Hangeng away…

Was that voice…

No…It can’t be…

“Sorry, I guess I got carried away” he scratched the back of his head. I looked at him…

“No…It’s just that…I guess I’m not ready for that stuff” I mumbled. He gave me a weak smile, then leaned in to kiss my forehead.

“Sorry Alex” he said, and hugged me one more time. I sighed, and laid down on the other side of bed…

Why am I like this?

 

 

YESS! YES!! I'M FINISHED WRITING THAT STORY FOR THE CONTEST THING!! *victory hand gestures* 

Here's the link if you wanna read it : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/29087/dangerous-love-henrylau-kyuhyun-superjunior

I only had a limit of 2,500 words, so it's not as good as it could've been ;w; anyway~ i'm working on the next chapter, so i hope it won't dissappoint! 

and...Maybe the charcters reading the letters for next time? (sorrry! I'm lazy rightn now lwl)