Confessions and lies

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

~~~earlier~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~~

“WAAAAAHHHTTT?!” Uki yelled in the park,

“SHUT UP WILL YOU?!”

“CHO KYUHYUN, WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

I sighed, and looked at Uki. I’ve said this once, and she doesn’t remember? Is this really Uki Seohae choi? The girl that can remember anything once she read it? Heck, I’m scared to know if she memorized the entire Bible in every language! (‘Cause we all know how religion Siwon is!)

“Well, Alex has amnesia, and she can barely remember anything! And I know the way Siwon’s been looking at her! And well…Siwon’s like…A flirt…With abs…And a good…YOU KNOW! ! AND I DON’T WANT HIM ALLL WITH ALEX!” I pouted

Okay, I can probably guess what you’re thinking, “Why are you telling Uki?” WELL! It’s probably because she knows karate and can kill anyone that makes Alex scared! (I mean, who wouldn’t be scared after living with Super Junior?)

She started laughing. I turned around and stared at her.

What?

 “You’re in love with her, aren’t you?” she smirked, my eyes widened,

“NO I AM NOT!” I pouted

“Admit it Kyuhyun! Well, she is a pretty awesome gal, so I can’t blame you” she said, resting her chin upon her fist,

“NO! NO I don’t! OKAY?! I’m sick and tired of my brain and other things happening telling me that I’m in love with her when I’m not!”

Oh crap…

“Awww, come on Kyu!” she said pinching my cheeks

“No I don’t!”

“Hmm…I guess you wouldn’t care about who Alex’s interested in”

“Wut?”

“She said that she’s craazzzy in love with a certain member in super junior!”

“Who?”

“Why should you care?”

“Come on Uki! Tell me! Tell me! T-t-t-t-t-tell me~” I said, and started to sing to Wonder girl’s tell me

“Why?”

“Come on~” I pouted, while shaking her,

“Then admit it Kyuhyun” she smirked,

I bit my lip, Do I really like her?

-Yes you do

But…How?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! I mean…She’s just a normal girl, a normal 20 year old girl who came into my life, and just…Turned it upside-down! I mean…She’s just…

-It’s a 4 letter word! SAY IT!

Like her?

-Other one!

But…

-Yeah~ Sure~ Just let her date some other retard! Don’t let her love you! You know what?! I give up!

What?

-I SAID-

ALRIGHT! I FREAKING ADMIT IT! I LOVE ALEX LEE! I’M CRAZY FOR ALEX LEE! I CAN’T STAND IT WHEN SHE’S WITH ANOTHER GUY!  WHEN SHE’S ALONE, I WANNA BE WITH HER! I JUST WANT HER TO BE WITH MEEE! AND ONLY ME! SHE’S MAAIIINNNEEE! AND ONLY MAAAIIINNNEE! NOT DONGHAE’S! NOT SIWON’S! ESPECIALLY NOT THAT CUTE CHUBBY CHEEKED CANADIAN HENRY LAU! SHE’S MAAAIINEEE! AND I’M FREAKING CRAZY FOR HER AND I HATE IT! I HATE IT HOW I FELL FOR HER!

“Kyuhyun?”

ALSO I HATE IT HOW SHE’S SO FREAKING FLAT! I MEAN, HOW?! HOOWWWW?! I’M LIKE THIS SUPER RICH CELEBIRTY THAT COULD HAVE ANY GIRL HE WANTED IN THE ENTIRE BLOODY WORLD! I COULDN’T FALL FOR A RICH GIRL WITH A HUGE CHEST, AND IS LIKE Y AND ALL THAT *BEEP* AND YET I FELL FOR A POOR GIRL FROM MOKPO WHO’S FLAT AND DOESN’T HAVE ANYLOOKS TO BE A KOREAN CELEBIRTY!

“Kyyuuhhhyun~”

YOU KNOW WHAT’S WORST?! SHE HAS THAT FREAKING ADORABLE PERSONALITY OF HERS THAT MAKES ME THINK ERTED THOUGHTS ABOUT HER WITHOUT EVEN TRYING! I HATE HER EYES! THOSE INNOCENT LOOKS SHE GIVES ME! THOSE EYES THAT MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A STUPID LOST PUPPY! I HATE HER LIPS! I HATE IT HOW SHE MAKES ME WANNA KISS HER EVERYTIME I SEE HER! I WANNA HUG HER, AND MAKE-OUT WITH HER SO MUCH! I WANT HER TO SAY “I love only you” TO ME! BUT IT WON’T HAPPEN!

“Cho Kyuhyun~”

-And why not?

Because she’s dating someone else…

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!” I heard Uki shriek, and hit the back of my head,

“SH*T!” I yelped,

“CHO KYUHYUN! WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO CURSE?! ANYWAYS! I CALLED YOU 4 TIMES! AND WHAT DID YOU DO?! IGNORE ME?!” Uki scolded me, I sighed,

“Sorry, let’s just go home” I sighed, and walked to a bus staion.

Uki and I sat in a seat in the bus. Me sitting near the window…

I’ve gone crazy for her…WHY?! WHY DID I GO CRAZY FOR A GIRL LIKE HER?! I mean…She doesn’t have the looks to be a Korean celebrity…A-And…She can’t sing as well as a celebrity can…A-and…She’s…

-Didn’t you use to say you use to want a girl that was a Christian? Alex is pretty good at that. Plus didn’t you want a girl with a sweet personality? Didn’t you say that she doesn’t have to have good looks? Plus, not a lot of celebritys know how to sing…Especially in America! Have you heard Ke$ha?

Yeah…So what?

-Anyway, you’ve seen how freaking long her legs are!

Are you forgetting that she has a boyfriend?

-Um…She was fighting with a neighbor! She probably lied… So…Yeah…HIT ON HER BOIIII!!

“Cho Kyuhyun, we’re here” UKi said, I nodded, and we went up the elevator.

Uki’s phone rang, she picked it up. “Hello?” she asked, “EH?! Geng?”

My brow shot up, as I started to listen to her conversation.

“EH?! COMING?! WHEN?!...T-Tomorrow?” she stuttered, my eyes widened.

…Well…Alex’s brain isn’t working right…so it’ll be okay…

Uki hung up on Geng just when the elevator dinged.

I opened the door to the dorm, my heart immediately dropped…

She wasn’t lying…She’s dating Siwon…

~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widened as Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away from me.

“Alex Seohae LEE! What do you think you’re doing?!” Kyuhyun scolded, I blinked,

“What do you mean?” I asked, he sighed,

“Uki, get Siwon out of this place” Kyuhyun said, turning his head to Uki, she nodded,

“LET’S GO LOVER BOY!” she said, pulling on Siwon’s arm, well…Dragging him! PWAHAHA!

“Let me put on a shirt on first!”

“SHOULD’VE DONE THAT BEFORE GETTING ALL ON ALEX!” Uki scolded him, before kicking him out, and closing the door behind her.

“Kyuhyun, why are you like this?” I asked him,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Time to live up to my evil maknae reputation! AISH! Alex, this is YOUR fault for making me lie to you!

I slammed my hands on the walls, one on each of her side, above her neck.

I stared at her. She didn’t look scared at all…But she looked so darn cute!

“I’m your boyfriend! OKAY?! It hurts to see you kiss another guy” I said to her, her eyes widened,

“W-what?”

“I know, that you can’t believe me…But…We’ve been dating for a month already! Donghae doesn’t know, cause if he knew then he would kill me! Nor do the other members”

“E-eh?”

“Alex…You’re my girlfriend”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I'll be waiting for your comments! :D

OH! And I got a new letter for the members since I lost the other letters somewhere in the comment sections...Sorry to people that wrote them! ;w;

DEAR ALEX: they're lying to you! you do NOT like Siwon AT ALL! YOU LOVE KYU! ....your creator is lying .... im sorry :c but you love KYU! even if you dont like it now LOL!

well....i refuse this marriage! (LOL) and i know my baby Hae will too! 

Donghae: WHAT?! MARRIAGE?! WHAT MARRIAGE?!
Alex: Oh crap...
Donghae: ALEX LEE, ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED TO SIWON?!
Alex: Donghae, no i'm not! Don't worry!
Kyuhyun: Come to think of it...Siwon interrups a lot of love in SJ!
Siwon: EH?! HOW?! 
Kyuhuyn: Like, Hanchul! It's not Sihan! Or Eunhae! NOT EunSiHae!
Alex: ...?
Siwon: (HITS HEAD) YOU DIRTY MINDED GIRL!
Alex: Well gee, I bet a lot of fangirls would-
Donghae: NO! IT'S JUST ME AND MY MONKEY!

P.S. DOESN'T KYUHYUN LOOK SO COOL IN THAT PIC?! But it's so sad since he's cold...BUT IT'S STILL COOL!