Talk with Teukie?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~

I walked home, and jumped on my (well…Uki’s…but mine originally...) bed. I guess I slept till the next day since I woke up at 3AM!

I think I feel a bit better! ^^

I walked out of my room, then to the bathroom, then to the kitchen… Only to see Leeteuk on the couch drinking coffee and watching Secret Garden.

I bit my lip. This is the first time I saw him since he found out my secret…

I walked to the kitchen, to grab a chips (Lay’s chips are the best!) pocky and sodas, then walked towards him, sitting next to him.

“So..What episode are you on?”

“One”

“One?”

“Yeah, I heard it’s a good drama, but I hadn’t had any time to watch it because of schedules”

“Oh..” I said.

Then there was an awkward silence…

I bent over to grab a bag of lay’s kettle cooked Jalapeño chips (I’m feeling fat now ;w;) and opened it, eating the chips.

“Hey Alex…” Leeteuk started, I turned my attention to him,

“Y-yes?”

“Explain to me…Why are you pretending to be a boy?”

I suddenly gulped…

“U-Um…” I started, “Well…When I first came here, my hair was already super short, a-and…well” I sighed, and told him the entire story

“So…Donghae and Henry came up with the plan?”

“Yeah…”

“So…What do you think of Super Junior?”

“The group?”

“Yeah”

“Hmm…Kinda like what Kibum said in full house. I hate them” I huffed, and hugged one of my legs

“….”

“To be honest…I sometimes wish Super Junior never existed… I wish that Donghae would’ve always been the same. The same, dorky, over protective brother that he is. But because of Super Junior, he had to move away, he had to live so far away…”

“What about now?”

“Well, Yeah… he’s still the same. But it’s just…something’s different…you know?”

“So… I guess…You don’t like us then.”

“Well, after I came here… I really started to love you guys… As a family, like…Church church way…”

“Oh~ Said that to Heechul yet?”

“…Hyung, he’s scary when you talk about religion”

“I think Siwon would know that the best” Leeteuk said, getting a chip from my bag,

“I guess that’s true” I said, still eating the chips,

“So…As a person…Like…Not related to Donghae or anything, but…What do you like about Super Junior?”

“Hm…” I thought, “One, you guys never need backup dancers….Two…You guys have amazing personalities! Three, you guys are honest! It’s nice to see that” I said, watching the drama,

“Ah~” he said, I turned around and saw him smiling, the returned my gaze to the drama. “Um..About…before… Sorry…”

“Sorry for what?”

“When Hangeng called you…And…Well…Sungmin punched you and everything…”

“It’s alright…”

“But, why did he call you?” he said, opening a can of soda, and taking a sip

“…We were dating…”

*insert Leeteuk spitting in my face* >__<

“YOU TWO WERE WHAT?!” he tried to yell, but coughed instead,

“…Dating?” I said, grabbing napkins and wiping the nasty soda that Leeteuk did that spittake with.

“WHAT?! HOW?! WHY?! WHEN?! How long have you two known each other?”

“Since…well….I think since he came to Korea… We dated for a little bit, but that ended badly…”

“Any other relations with him that I wanna know?”

“Hmm…We had feelings for each other in 2007? I dunno…”

“… I thought you looked familiar…”

“What?”

“’Cause whenever I went to ‘borrow’ money from Hangeng’s wallet, I would see a small picture of a girl with long dark brown hair—in… I think mickey mouse ponytail holder, and her hair in a half pony tail. Huge, nerdy glasses, with green eyes underneath those glasses, wearing… I think it was a shirt, but since I couldn’t see the bottom, it would’ve probably been a dress… But like a Pooh bear shirt. With Hangeng and her face next to each other—cheek to cheek”

“Oh…” I said, hm…I don’t really remember that… “Wait…How could you have remembered all that?” O__O”

“…I ‘borrowed’ money more than once”

I started to laugh, “Bad hyung!”

“I know” he gave me a cheeky smile,

“But Leeteuk, can you just keep me being a girl a secret?” I asked him, he gave me a strange look,

“Why?”

“Because! I don’t want any scandals to happen, like ‘A girl in the SJ dorms?!’ or ‘Super Junior’s personal slave’ or something like that! You know how weird the media is! Plus the ELFs! Hyung, when they find out, they won’t like me living with you!”

“If we talk to them then they might!”

“No, hyung, coming from a cassie’s point of view, if a girl were to live with DBSK, and they were really close with them, I would break down the doors and kill the girl”

His brow raised, “so you wouldn’t let them date?”

“Of course I would, but I wouldn’t let a girl live with them! I don’t care if she was the sibling of Changmin for goodness sake!”

“….”

“So please Leeteuk?”

“…I’m not sure…It’s not healthy for a girl like you to be living in such a lie”

“I-I know… but…”

“And…I don’t think you like it either…”

“I guess…but!”

“You really should’ve told the members”

“Yeah, but Leeteuk! I’m scared! What would they say?! What would they do?! How would they react?! Would they kick me out?! They’ve thought that I was a guy since I first came here!”

“Alex, trust me when I say this…But it’s for everyone’s benefit if you tell them the truth… This isn’t a drama! This has been going on for way to long, and I advise you, as an elder, to just tell them”

“But Leeteuk…”

“It’s either you tell them or me. You chose”

“Hyung”

“It’s oppa for you”

“I’m not sure” I bit my lip, he suddenly hugged me,

“Trust me when I say this. I’m the one that’s suppose to be in biggest shock. But living with you…I always thought you were hiding something…Especially when I would see some female things in the bathroom. So Alex Lee, just tell them” he whispered,

“but…”

“No more buts”

“Teukie…”

“Say anymore, and I’ll punish you for making me think I was gay”

“…What?” I asked, trying to hide a laugh, “You liked me?”

“I thought you were attractive for a guy” he mumbled, I smiled a bit,

“You really thought I was attractive?”

“…”

“Really?” I asked, leaning closer, making him back away, “Do you mean it?” I smiled even bigger,

“Alex, if you lean any closer, we’re gonna fall off this cou—” he said, and then we both fell off the couch.

Ok, well, I was leaning in too close, and he was backing away on the side, and then he started to fall backwards—I tried to catch him..and well… I’m on top of him…Oopps haha…. And he tried to stop by holding me (like to keep me in place) but ended up hugging me instead…

“Are you okay?” I asked him,

“G-get off”

“Leeteuk, what’s wrong”

“Alex, please tell me you’re wearing a shirt under you pajamas” he gulped, I blinked, and then remembered…

I don’t wear anything under my shirt at night (it’s comfy sleeping that way!)… Okay, just ignore that question and just get off of him.

I sat back on the couch, and Leeteuk did the same…only…him sitting on the couch is the most awkwardest thing I’ve ever seen! Plus he’s sitting at the edge of the couch, opposite from mine.

“Hey Leeteuk, do you wanna go out for some excersize?” I asked him, he looked at me,

“Why?”

“’Cause I REALLY want to go on the roof! Please~?

“But…”

“Then do you wanna make a bet?”

“…” he seemed interested, “Like?”

“Hmm…Are you still going to tell the members?”

“Yeah”

“Then… If I win, you absolutely aren’t allowed to tell the members! I will!”

“And if I win, I chose to tell the members or not”

I bit my lip and nodded, “Let me go change first” I said, and walked into my room to change into a longsleeve shirt (plus a white undershirt) with sport pants (you know! Those comfy ones you go to sleep in!) and walked out, while tieing my hair on an apple style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

We both went up to the roof (This place is luxurious, so it has a lot of things on the top floor!). It wasn’t large, but a good size. We both walked towards the small basketball hoop. Leeteuk wore a white (…) basketball shirt, with shorts, holding a ball with one arm.

 “Three on three?” Leeteuk asked, “’Cause you know, I wouldn’t want to make you too tired!”

“Ohhh~ Being cocky now?” I smirked, “How about whoever makes 10 shots wins?”

“15”

“20!”

“Alright then, but you’ll only be disappointed!”

“No, ‘cause I’ll win oppa” I said, he stiffened when I said “oppa” >:)

“Alright! Let’s play!”

“Alright!” I said, and grabbed the ball from Leeteuk, “Fight me pretty boy” I said in a flirty tone,

It took him a few seconds to finally understand, then we really started playing! But curse my fat body! After just an hour of the game, Teukie was 5 points ahead of me! (I had 3)…Meh, God didn’t put me in a girl’s body for no reason!

“Oppa!” I pouted, and tried to get the ball from Leeteuk,

“Not gonna work!”

Man! After a while, I finally got the ball from him, and threw it into the hoop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Leeteuk POV~~~~~~~~~~

Come on Alex! Let me win! Why do you wanna be like this? Living in a lie?!

Oh wait…She’s shooting, her shirt rolls up letting me see a bit of her stomach…

No! Leeteuk you can’t be like this! >//<

Oh crap…Now she’s taking off her long sleeve shirt, leaving her with her white wifebeater….

O__O

We started playing it again, and again. I was still ahead of her…but she should really put back her shirt on…Even though it’s little…I can still see some cleavage O___O

In the end, we both gave up, and fell on the ground. Her right next to me, staring at the sky…

“So Leeteuk…W-who won?” she panted, rolling over to her side to look at me,

I blinked, “I did” I said, she looked at me and sighed, closing her eyes.

“What time is it?” she asked, I looked at the sky,

“From the clouds… It’s probably gonna be 6 AM”

“Oh” she yawned,

I looked at her, just staring back at me.

“Park Jungsoo” she said, staring at me,

“Hm?”

“What can I do to make you keep quiet?”

“What do you mean? You already lost”

She started to pout, “Pwease don’t tell anyone!”

“Why?”

“Or else…Alex will be very mad!”

Haha, she’s so funny at Aegyo!

“Like what?” I asked,

“I’ll tell Donghae that you me!”

“And he’ll believe you?”

“Dude, are you forgetting how overprotective he is?!” she gave me a suspicious brow, “Besides, you still haven’t answered about that night you spent with me!”

“Look, we didn’t do anything!”

“Then why were you shirtless and I was wearing a tanktop with shorts?”

“You changed since your clothes were wet since Yunho accidently walked through an underground water fountain and it went off!”

“Oh…Then you being shirtless?”

“You threw up on my white shirt!”

“WHAT?”

“Yeah, the cleaning lady didn’t like it either” I sighed

~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~

(hours later)

Ah~ sleep sleep sleep! Nothing feels better than sleep! I mean, it's all quiet, and peaceful~

“Kyuhyun-ah! Kyuhyun-ah!” I heard someone whisper,

...Nevemind....

“What?” I mumbled, sounding obviously ticked off that someone woke me up

“Kyuhyun, Leeteuk’s gone!”

“Aannddd?” I asked Henry(?), sounding as if I could care less

“So is Alex!”

My eyes immediately opened wide, and I saw a messy haired Henli (And Alex calls ME Korean bed head?! She should call him Canada’s bed head!)

“What are you talking about?!”

“W-well, I wanted to talk to Leeteuk about something, but I couldn’t find him, then I decided to talk to Alex, but I couldn’t find her either!” Henry pouted,

“WHAT?!”

“Hyung, heelllpp” he pouted, “They’re not in the dorms! Wait…Oh… That’s right…They’re probably on the roof or something to sort out problems”

PROBLEMS?! WHAT KIND OF PROBALEMS WOULD TEUKIE TELL ALEX?! S-SE-SEEEXUAL?! W-well! H-he is old! A-and…he’s still famous! S-so!

I jumped out of bed, and ran to the roof

~~~~~~~~Henry~~~~~~~~

….Plan is so working ;) don’t worry Alex! I’m helping you with your love life!!

I walked out, and saw Uki stop me. I looked at her.

Okay, I’m just going to be honest. But she scares me! She’s like…a leperacon! She’s short AND mean! I mean, she’s nice at times, but…When Uki’s having a hard week…And you piss her off, then RIP!

“Henry, I need you to do something for me” she shyly said,

“Sure, what is it?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Alex: Can we please finish reading the letter? =___="
Donghae: Aish, alright alright! *takes letter from Alex.
"Henry! *pokes chubby cheeks* Go buy Alex some more ice cream and dress her up as-"
Donghae: DRESS HER UP?! DRESS HER UP AS WHAT?!
Henry: Hyung, c-calm down
Donghae: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER'S INNOCENCE?!
Henry: WHAT?
Donghae: ANSWER ME! WHAT DID YOU SEE?!
Henry: Nothing!
Donghae: YOU ENJOYED HER DIDN'T YOU?!
Henry: WHAT?! OF COURSE--
Donghae: SEE! YOU DID HER!
Henry: LEe Donghae! Why would I Alex without you knowing?! Where would I go?! The only place I could is at the dorms
Donghae: YOU HER WHEN I WAS IN THAILAND?! 
Alex:....RIP Henry Lau.... You just dug your own grave...
Henry: ....Shoot...
welp...RIP Henli for a bit :P I can't stop saying thanks for getting me featured again! :D What's funny was, the week before, I was going, "There better be some Super Junior fanfiction on that featured list!" since there's always SHINee fanfics or something on there :P lol, again, thanks for letting me get featured!! ^^