Love angel in action?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~

Wow, it’s now the 14th of December…. Just great ~__~ This year is almost over, and worst off….I’ve lived most of it in such a huge lie! GAH!

“ALEX!” Uki’s voice boomed, making me jump,

“Yes?” I sighed, walking out of my (well, use to be mine) room, with my cartoon pajamas, and messed up hair, fixing my glasses,

“Let’s go out today” she smirked,

“…Why?”

“Well, you’re always stuck at home”

“I’ve been feeling a little under the weather right now…”

“Did I mention that we were going to the SM building to listen to the new DBSK song?”

“I’ll go change” I coughed, and walked into my/Uki’s room,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

We both went into the bus since I don’t really trust Uki and her driving skills. I sat down at a seat, hiding my lips under my green scarf. Believe it or not, but it’s sooo cold in Seoul today! >//<  You could’ve probably tell that I was sick since I was dressed so warmly! Dark skinny jeans that had leggings underneath, a dark green colored sweater with a brown jacket over it. I fixed my grey knit hat, and curled up into a small ball.

“Here” Uki suddenly said, I looked at her, then at her hand that was holding a hello kitty earphone

“What am I suppose  to do with that?”

“It’s an earphone…You put it in your ear and listen to the music” she blinked, I laughed a bit, and put it my ear.

Oh no…

Park Hyo Shin’s “After love”

GAH! This song just had to come didn’t it?!

I kept listening to the song, while looking out the window…Hangeng… I miss you…Do you know that? Why….Why did you have to be a jerk? I closed my eyes, and just kept listening to the song. I hate the lyrics right now…Why…WHY does it have to remind me of Hangeng?! GAH!

Stupid fried rice…You made me hurt so much!

I started to wipe away those stupid tears that kept on running down my stupid cheeks. WHY?! WHY?! This isn’t right! WHY would Hangeng do this to me?! Stupid love! I DON’T WANT LOVE!

 “Alex, we’re here” Uki said, breaking free from my thoughts, I looked at her and nodded. I started following her out of the bus. She did the entire security thing in order to get into the SM building

I followed Uki around until we got into this one part of the building…I’m guessing it’s the recording studio? I sat down next to Uki, just staring at the 2 guys singing.

Wow~ My amazing DBSK! Well… Homin… They’re just too good! >//<

Ow…Headache…

But seriously! I missed hearing Yunho’s rapping, and Changmin’s high notes… I miss them soo much!

OW! Gah, headache!

I pinched the bridge of my nose, hoping the headache would leave….

I don’t know what’s going on with me right now…I think I look better then what I feel. Cause I feel really awful right now. My nose feels stuffy, my cheeks feel burnt, my hands are so cold, my head is giving me such a headache. I laid my head against Uki’s shoulder, and started to breath heavily. Aish…My throat’s dry, and my nose is stuffed…Maybe it was a bad idea to see Yunho…

“U..Ki” I breathed,

“Alex, are you that sick?!” she asked me feeling my head, “GAH! You’re burning!”

I stood up with all my might, and started to walk out of the room.

“Alex?”

I looked up and saw Henry standing in front of me, with a worried expression on his face.

“You look awful!” he continued, I stumbled towards him and rested my head against his chest.

“Henry…Please take me home” I breathed, he held me,

“Alex, what’s going on?” he felt my forehead, “Why did you go out when you’re burning?!”

“Fanclub” I sighed,

~~~~~~~~~~Henry POV~~~~~~~~~

“Alex! Alex!” I said while shaking her,

Uki ran out, and looked at Alex, “Crap” was the only thing she said,

“Do you have work right now? Cause I can take her home since everything is finished for me”

“W-well”

“She has work” Yunho suddenly came out, I looked at him, nodded, and grabbed Alex’s body, and put it on my back.

~~~~~~Yunho POV~~~~~~

Hehehe, being a love angel is fun!

~~~~~~~~~Henry POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got on a bus. I didn’t really get noticed since…Well, I’m Henry from Super Junior…M! And people don’t really care about super junior M very much in Korea, just…well… everywhere else in the world cares except for Korea!

Alex’s head was resting against my shoulder, while I could hear every breath she was taking.

Gah! Alex Lee! I know you love DBSK, but should you really run out and follow them when you’re running a high fever!? BAD GIRL!

“Alex Lee” I whispered in her ear,

“Hm?” she replied sounding half asleep,

“Why do you like DBSK so much?”

“Cause they’re amazing…”

“…Then why do you love Super Junior?”

“Love? You guys made me lose 10 years of my life!”

“So you hate us?” I pouted at her, she opened her eyes just to look at me,

“Hm… Well… Unlike DBSK, I like it how you guys never need backup dancers”

I laughed, and pinched her cheeks, “You dork”

“Henli…If you don’t wanna get sick and then die, you better let go” she grumbled,

“Daww, but I miss pinching your cheeks!” I said, still pinching them,

“Henry!” she pouted,

“Aww, you two gotta be the cutest siblings ever!”

We both turned around to see an old lady staring at us with a huge smile on her face,

“Ah, no, we’re not related” I said,

“Ah, I’m sorry, then you two must be a couple?”

“EH?!” we both started,

“N-no! J-JUST friends!”

“Aww, okay” she chuckled a bit,

“Our stop’s here” I suddenly said, and pressed the button. The bus stopped, and we both walked out—with her on my back.

We finally got inside the dorm. I placed her on her bed, and walked out to hopefully find some rice porriage.

“A-AHH” Alex suddenly yelped, making me run into her room—only to see her curled up in a ball,

“Alex, what’s wrong?!”

“S-stomach” she tried to say, I ran out and looked for some kwan loong oil, and then ran back into her room. I put a few drops on my hand, and pulled up her shirt just to see her stomach, and started rubbing the oil on her stomach.

“Do you feel any better?” I asked her, she slowly nodded. I covered her with a blanket, then left, closing the lights behind me.

~~~~~~~~~Uki POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT?!” I yelled, putting my hands on my hips, glaring Yunho down

“I wanted Alex and Henry to be together” Yunho shrugged,

“Why?”

“Because I’m her love angel” he said giving me a cute look to it,

“Love angel? LOVE ANGEL? LOVE ANGEL?!” I emphasis, “Do you know how much you sound like a e?!”

“How?”

“WHAT PART OF LOVE ANGEL DOESN’T SOUND LIKE A E?!” I scolded him,

“Uki! SHH!”

“What the heck are you doing?!” I asked him, getting even more pissed by the second.

Aish! If Donghae knew about this love angel crap, he would probably kill Yunho thinking that strange little yunyun probably the poor girl! I mean...Ok, now to think about it, that sounds like a name!"

“Ok, she’s having trouble in her love life, so I’m just being the nice Yunho I am, and helping her out! AND DON'T MAKE IT DIRTY AS TO WHAT IT IS!”

“WHAT?” I asked, probably tapping my foot on the ground, “Okay, you have 5 minutes to explain to me what you’re planning or else I’m gonna tell Donghae about this love angel crap!”

“Aish! She said she needed help from her love life, so I’m helping her! Not so hard to explain! She likes Henry! Or Hangeng… Gah, can’t remember! But either way! She wants Henry! So I’m just helping them, little by little! And she wants to get revenge on Hangeng”

I sighed in frustration, “AISH! Are you an idiot?!”

“Why am I an idiot?”

“What if Donghae finds out and kills Henry?! I don’t want the hamster to die!”

“Oh…Then… Will you help me?” Yunho asked, my eyes widened,

“WHAT?!”

“PLEASE?! Come on! This is for Donghae’s sister! My soon to by SMtown sister-in-law! PLEASSEEE?” Yunho begged, starting to act like a little kid

“I don’t want Alex to get hurt!”

“Okay then, I’ll just go and tell Siwon what you did on September 6th 2008 at precisely 4PM when you tried to kill me just ‘cause I called you short. Or on June 4th 2008 at 11PM where you went clubbing, when you were and are clearly underage! Or on that same night at 1AM where you had to call me since you were so drunk you couldn’t drive so I had to drive for you! Oh! And by the way, you still owe me for that moment! Or on March 6th 2005 another day when I called you short, then on May 7th of the same yearyou taught me the wrong answers for my test in order to get revenge from me since I called you short!”

I sighed, Curse you Yunho…..

“Alright…” I simply said, "But...What do you mean by revenge on Hangeng?"

"You'll see"

"Aish...Crazy...Crazy...CRAZY!"

"I know, but you love me for it!"

"STUPID!"

"I know and you're short!"

"Do you wanna die?" I glared at him

"...I'll shut up now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Haha, happy Henlex fans? But sorry it's so short ;w; hmm.... I have a question...but... Who thought Siwon was the leader of Super Junior when you first saw them? (I kno I did!)

(Someone asked for a letter to be passed onto them ;P)
Henry: Alex... I think you have a letter...
Alex: ?
Donghae: "I really hope that Alex will forget about Hangeng. If he really care, he will try to get Alex back. Kyu!! you better take the action now. and Yunho!! u said you are her love angel-" ...What does it mean by love angel? DID YUNHO YOU?!
Alex: WHAT?! NO!
Donghae: HE DID DIDN'T YOU?!
Alex: OPPA!
Donghae: DON'T OPPA ME! DID HE?! 
Alex: NO!
Donghae: THEN DID YOU AGREE TO THE ?!
Alex: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!
Donghae: I can't believe it! My little sister lost her innocence!
Alex: =____="
Donghae: What does it mean by Kyuhyun to take action now? *glares at Kyuhyun*
Kyuhyun: Don't look at me! I don't know anything!
Henry: Sure~
Donghae: WHAT DO YOU MEAN SURE o___o
Henry: Nothing... *walks away*
Donghae: HENRY! HENRY LAU! GET YOUR CANADIAN BACK IN HERE!