Alex's journal?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

  (Earlier)

~~~~~Henry POV~~~~~~~~

Yunho hugged Alex…. Then after 20 seconds,

“Hey, I think Donghae fainted” Yuhno said, I looked at Alex, only to see her… um… unconscious in his arms…

I couldn’t help but laugh! She’s such a fangirl!

“Hae!!! Haeeeee!!!!” Yuhno said shaking her,

“That’s not Donghae” I finally said, Yuhno blinked,

“What?” he asked,

“That’s his brother, Alex”

“Alex?” Yunho asked me, I nodded, “But Donghae always told me that he had a little sister named Al…lice? And he only has one brother… Donghwa”

“Oh, well he forgot to tell you about it” I shrugged, Yunho stared at me, then back at Alex,

“I’ll take him to his room” Yuhno said,

“Okay, it’s right next to Kyuhyun’s” I shrugged,

~~~~~Yunho POV~~~~~~~~

I carried the… Person back into…The person’s room…

Holy…. What…The…Ef…..

The room… Is covered with DBSK posters…. I’m not sure if I should be happy or creeped out.... I mean, a GUY bought this! Is Alex really a guy? Cause he or she… you know what? Imma call Alex an it for now… Well… a guy usually never has soft looking skin! I mean, just look at it! It’s like baby skin! I mean, yeah, Henry has baby skin too, but he has a mustache and beard (somewhat…) meanwhile this… IT doesn’t even have an aftershave look!

I set IT on the bed.

Okay… I can’t believe I’m doing this to a guy (I think).

I slowly pulled IT’s shirt up.

…Either Alex is a girl, or he has a fat chest…

Yeah… I’m just going to go with girl since I’ll calm the awkwardness of her room right now… I mean… I don’t want a guy to be a fangirl over me!

I looked at her room, and found a small book. I looked at it, and almost wanted to laugh! I’m guessing this is Donghae’s present? It looks like his! He’s that cheesy! I kept turning pages, then I got to the last few pages, “Alex, I know you’re mad at me for taking care of Super Junior, and I know you’re sad that I didn’t see you often. But I really love them, and I hope you can be one of us!” Next page, was a little girl and little Donghae “Ah~ Alex, you were so little! You followed me and Donghwa everywhere! When you first came, you were so cute and scared. But then we opened up to each other, and it felt as if we were family. I’m happy I met you, and I’m happy that mom and dad adopted you. When you were little, you saw me dance, and you would always complain to me that you couldn’t dance, but it was cute! But when I left, everything changed… When I told you that when you e-mailed me every day, remember when I replied back? But then, as time went along, I couldn’t? I’m sorry Alex. One day, I hope we could be close like we use to. Love Donghae”

Awww! Cheesy Donghae!! >//<

I looked around her room even more and found a red hard back book that said “Faith” in it… Hm… I opened it up… It’s a journal…

“April 23, For goodness sake! I’m going to kill Donghae! DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE THAT A GIRL HAS TO PRETEND TO BE A GUY!?”

I blinked for a bit, and kept on reading other pages, like on one day,

“GAOO!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS! IFINALLY CONFESSED TO HENRY!! >//< GOSH! But he didn’t reply ;w; whatdoidoo??”

I flipped to another few pages,

“Henry is such a jerk! How can he just kiss me and leave?”

Turned to a few more pages,

“I can’t believe it! I’m with Hangeng! Is this a dream come true?”

Aigo! My life! I’m tired of love! I shouldn’t have ever dated Hangeng! It hurts too much right now! I shouldn’t have ever fallen for him! I shouldn’t have ever fallen in love with Kihun! I shouldn’t have ever even dated him! And… I shouldn’t have ever confessed to Henry… It ruined our friendship! URGH! Do you know what’s worse? …I still can’t stop thinking about Henry nor Hangeng… Why are those idiots always on my mind?” the journal read,

I closed the book, and found another one that had “hope” on the cover. I started to read all the pages and started laughing when she had that erted dream about me!

“December 12, 2007.

Aigo! The start of the day, and it’s already having a weird beginning! My dream was so weird! I was trapped in my room, and Yunho was shirtless >//< He kept on getting closer and closer to me, and then he started to my clothes! I was like, “D-don’t! It’s cold!” but then he kissed my neck, and went “Then I’ll keep you warm” but before he could do anything, Hangeng knocked down the door, and pushed me away from Yunho oppa! I didn’t know whether I was mad at Geng since he pushed Yunho off of me, or happy since Geng came in there with just a tank top, and carried me bridal style all the way to… well somewhere! He pushed me down on the bed, and kept on ing my shirt, then kissed me saying I was his! Aigoo!! I’m not sure why I would chose Hangeng over Yunho oppa~ But seriously! Hangeng for some reason looks REALLY seductive! GAOO!”

I started laughing, chosing Geng? Over ME?

I kept on reading….Oh wow….She must really be my fan! Aww, she’s one of those girls who would just be happy to see my face even from far away! I kept reading, then I went back a few pages (I'm seriously randomly flippin pages xD)

“June 9, 2005

Aiisshh!!! Mom! Isn’t this too much? Mountain climbling? MOUNTAIN CLIMBING?! As much as I love you…. Don’t you think it’s too much for me? I’m a weakling! ;w; Aish! Why isn’t dad saying anything?! Daaddd!! I don’t wanna goo!! I’m too weak!! =__= Golly~ I know I just came back from America… but don’t you think this is too much?”

HAHAHAA XD

“January 12,2005

Wow… I’M SO FLIPPIN OLD!! WHYY?!?! I’m going to be 15 this year ;w; so old! Grr! Why can’t I be younger? No… If I was younger, I would probably have less chance for Yunho oppa to notice me! Haha, of course, I have no way of meeting him anyhow -_- Grr… When is Donghae going to debut??? I miss him soo much ;w; Waaa! I wanna be with mom and dad again!! I miss them soo much already! >//< Why does America have to be soo cold?”

Wow… xD

I looked around for more books, and found a spiral... I looked around her room even more… Hm… I probably shouldn’t even look through a girl’s room…. I looked at Alex’s body, and laid my body next to her… Better give a fan a nice surprise ;)

 “BABY! BABY! BABY! OH!” Beiber’s voice came out, my eyes widened, she moaned a bit, and got the phone from under her pillow,, not even looking at me,

“Hello?” she answered, I stared at her talking, “Bao bei?” she mumbled still sounding tired, then she was talking about something that I didn't feel like listening... Then she closed her phone, and grabbed a bear

 ““Bei~ Guess what?I met Yunho oppa in my dreams!”

I smirked at that, then she turned around with her eyes closed, but her face was inches apart from mine, her eyes suddenly opened, as she jumped up

“Y-yunho oppa” she stuttered,

“What did you dream about?” I smiled at her, she gulped,

“N-nothing!” she stuttered, “Ah, w-what are you doing here?” she asked me, sitting with her legs crossed,

… Why not have some fun?

“Hm? Oh… I’m your love angel!” I smiled, her eyes widened,

“Excuse me?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAII GUYS!! Well, don't go O___O" "Love angel?! WTF?!" with me! because I was "Talking" to the cast about it... And this was their reaction:

Alex: Aish! Are you kidding me?! WTF?! LOVE angel?!
Me: Alex, please calm down.... O__O
Alex: LOVE ANGEL?! SERIOUSLY?! CAN'T YOU THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE?!
Me: Do you want to be with Yunho or what?! Plus! It was the only thing I couldn't think of!
Donghae: If you DARE make Yunho do anything ERTED with my sister! Then I'll kill you!
Me: Do that and I'll delete you, and burn you!
Henry: Heey! I haven't been on here recently! Why haven't you been writing about me?! ;w;
Me: Well...
Henry: *does a puppy dog face*
Me: AISH! DIDN'T I JUST DO SO!
Siwon:Also, didn't you promise the readers some HEEWON moments?
Me:....
Heechul:I BELONG TO HANGENG!!
Me: *leaves*
 
As you can tell, i'm having a hard time controlling my staff xD OH! and I just wanted to say if you are using alex in the story, please tag Alex in the tagbox xD you will be suprised at how many fanfics have Alex in it >:)