No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

It was d-day, the day all the members were leaving for Taiwan. Was I nervous? Heck yes. I mean, I finally made my decision about Kyuhyun, and I don’t plan on changing it.

I walked around the dorms, seeing the members getting worried, running all over the place, since they didn’t pack until last minute, so they were running around getting their toothbrushes, underwear, extra underwear for the people living with the underwear thief (AKA Henry) clothes, accessories, and their wallets.

Jung Su was sitting at the table eating a sandwich with Nutella in it despite the loud ruckus, Heechul was playing with his eggs, Yesung was just sitting at the table reading his newspaper (Yes, Yesung is that smart) and Shindong? I’m not even sure, he never comes. Kibum was probably somewhere in the other floor, all alone since he didn’t want to be near me since we were awkward with each other, because honestly? We knew nothing about each other, hence wanting to not hang out or being near each other.

I had no idea what to do honestly. Everyone was rushing in and about, but what could I do? I felt useless thanks to Lindi’s word. I felt that no matter what I did, whether helping the members or not, I was just being nice to them because they were famous. That’s me alright. The girl that only loved them because of their fame, not because of who the heck they were, but because of how well they were known. I mean, if I really did love them, then I would’ve moved out already rather than stay here, possibly making another scandal.

I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun looking at me, a grin forming on his face. “Morning.” He said before kissing my nose, and then pressed his lips against fine. I almost fell for the trap if only I didn’t hear: “EWWW, DONGHAE! KYUHYUN’S BEING ALL TOUCHY ON ALEX AGAIN!” Ryeowook yelled.

“KYUHYUN! WHAT PART OF DON’T BE TOUCHY WITH MY SISTER WHEN I’M AROUND DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!” Donghae scolded from his room.

…Did I just hear that right? “What part of don’t be touchy with my sister when I’m around?" Is Donghae on drugs or something? Is this even right? Yeah, I’m saying he’s high on drugs. Defiantly high on drugs.

“Psh, have you seen her?” Kyuhyun asked him, hugging me even tighter. I weakly smiled and broke from his embrace.

Then, I went into the kitchen and looked into the fridge to find any food of any sort. None. Great, just great! I mean, aish! CAN’T THESE GUYS BRING ANY LEFTOVERS HOME FOR ME?! They always go out and eat, but no, they never think of their little servant at home.

“Alex, should we go out and eat?” Kyuhyun asked; I closed the fridge and saw him with that adorable grin on his face, just staring at me.

Shaking my head, I went over to the bread, opened a jar of Nutella and said, “It’s fine, it's only breakfast.”

“Come on, I’m leaving at 5, let’s just go have lunch, breakfast, or whatever you call it.”

“Kyuhyun, it’s fine.” I muttered, getting the bread out of the plastic bag. “We can do it next time.”

“But I’m leaving for 4 months.”

“Then wait for 4 months.”

He stared at me as I was swiping the chocolate on the bread. “Are you okay?” he asked, “You’ve been acting strange for the past 2 days, is there anything wrong?”

“Nothing at all.” I took a bit of my sandwich before looking up at Kyuhyun. “What?” I asked him, chewing the sandwich carefully.

“You’re lying. You’ve been ignoring me for the past 2 days, now tell me what’s wrong.”

“Absolutely nothing at all.” Before I could walk away, Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed my waist, slung me over his shoulder and walked towards him room. “Y-YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” I yelled, hitting his back while my legs were kicking in the air.

“We need to talk.” He said, throwing me on his bed before locking his door.

“About what?!”

“Why are you acting like this? We’ve only been together for a few days, but you’ve been ignoring me for almost all of it! Are you PMS-ing or something?!”

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. Is he insane?! Why did he have to ask me that?!Aigo! I could feel the blood rushing though my cheeks again!

“YOU IDIOT! BIG, BIG IDIOT!” I yelled, throwing everything that was near me, at the idiot.

He dodged every item, grabbing hold of my hands before staring intently into my eyes.

You know what I hate about him? What I absolutely, and legitimately hate about him? It’s the fact that the only thing he has to do to make me swoon is just do his pouty face and kiss me over and over again—which he was doing at that moment.

He kept on giving me those quick, subtle kisses, making me want more from him, but I knew it was wrong.

“Alex” he breathed. “Are you okay?”

I was staring at him with a blank expression, not knowing what to say. His arms were around me, but what could I do? I gently pushed him away, pulling my hair back.

“This…This isn’t right.” I sighed. “I’m sorry Kyuhyun, I’m just…”

“Just what?”

“W-we’re not even dating, a-and we’re already…”

“Then let’s just date, it’s not like we’re getting married or anything. Just…You know, you know I have feelings for you, and you’re the same with me.”

I looked at him, simply staring at those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.Stupid, stupid, stupid! All of this is his trap, don’t fall for it!

“That’s the problem. I don’t have any feelings for you.” I whimpered.

He was silent for a bit, “….What?”

I stood up, staring at him. “I’m sorry.” I muttered.

I couldn’t bear to look up at Kyuhyun, I mean, why? Why was I the one that he had to fall for? If I had just stayed in America—no—stayed in Mokpo, this all wouldn’t happen. If Donghae had bought me that stupid apartment then I wouldn’t be breaking the heart of someone who I cared about so deeply. Do you know how hard it hurts to know that you’re pretty much stabbing the person you care about the most in the heart?

“What did Lindi say?”

My eyes widened, I looked up at him, “W-What?”

“Alex, I’m not dumb, what did Lindi say?”

My lips quivered, “S-She didn’t say anything.”

“Don’t lie to my Alex, I know you. What did she say?” he asked once more.

“She didn’t say anything!”

Before I knew it, Kyuhyun pressed his forehead against mine, making me almost stop breathing. No, not almost, it DID make me stop breathing! What do I do now? Do I just…No,I—was cut off my Kyuhyun kissing me again. When he pulled away, he looked at me and smiled. Placing his hands on my cheeks, he whispered to me, “See, just admit it. You love me.”

“K-Kyuhyun…”  I blushed.

“What?” he whispered before kissing me again. “Don’t like it?”

My cheeks turned red, “It’s not because of that.”

“Then…Do you love me?”

“…I wouldn’t say such a strong word such as love…”

He placed his hand on my shoulders, kissing my cheek, “They’re so soft!” he smiled, doing that cute little “squinting his eyes” kind of smile to be somewhat more romantic to me. He placed his thumb on my lip without saying a word. Is he trying to make an akward situation for me, or is he trying to be really romantic and cute right now? He’s just staring at me with those puppy eyes of his while leaning in. I closed my eyes again when our lips met, and boy did that feel good.

“Let’s just go out, it’s nothing wrong with just trying it out.” He whispered when he pulled out of the kiss.

I pouted. I wanted more of him. It wasn't for just any reason, but because I liked the sensation of being kissed. I liked feeling his soft lips against mine, sending shivers down my spine with the electric feeling that put me on Cloud Nine. I liked it because I felt closer to him. I liked it because it felt like we both knew each other more; we knew what we felt for each other, more than what we'd say or think to ourselves. Maybe I was just imagining things, but I knew I wanted him to kiss me again.

“You idiot” I whispered.

He let go of me, and rested his forehead against mine. “You really thought I wouldn’t notice?” He winked, “Besides, I knew Lindi could had changed your mind.”

My brow rose, “How?”

“She’s overprotective of me. I know it.” He mumbled, “She’s used the same excuse on my other girlfriends, I know, it’s just…” he sighed, sitting on the bed. “She doesn’t want to see me heartbroken over a girl again. As in, insanely heartbroken. She still thinks of me as a little kid, hence why she bullies my dates.” He held my hand and patted it. “Alex, we’ve gone though so many adventures together to let everything stop now.”

I nodded, “Stupid adventures.”

“And…Donghae told me that you saw that video online…” he sighed, “Don’t worry, it’s taken off. There were a few ELFs that told them that it wasn’t me since I have a stronger voice and all.”

My eyebrow rose, “You knew?”

“Of course I knew, you dork.” He said, kissing the back of my hand. “I know that you’ve been worrying yourself over stuff like that, but you don’t have to. Know that I’m in love with you, and that I’m willing to do anything to protect you. Okay?”

That cheesy dork.

“O-Okay.”

“So…” he started, “Are we…?”

I smiled, slowly nodding. He grinned before kissing me again. That is, if we didn’t hear Ryeowook yell, “HOLY CRAP! DONGHAE! I THINK KYUHYUN AND ALEX ARE DOING SOMETHING IN HIS ROOM!”

“CHO KYUHYUN! TOUCH MY SISTER AND I WILL SEND YOU TO THE 18TH LEVEL OF HELL AND PERFORM RUTHLESS ACTS ON YOUR BODY!” Donghae yelled.

I started to laugh, then turned towards Kyuhyun. “Don’t dare look at any girls in Taiwan, got it?”

Kyuhyun nodded, “Don’t look at any guys in Korea okay?”

~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~

I was sitting at my bed at 10pm, playing with my computer. I looked at my walls again, seeing all my DBSK posters gone. It felt…Empty? Yeah, that seems like the word. ‘Cause now, there nothing but batman posters. I don’t know why I chose batman, but I guess its cause it looked nice and all that. I mean, batmen is just…Dark? I dunno, I just felt like batman today.

I was watching the 1989 batman film before being interrupted be a “blip!” from my Yahoo Messenger. Oh…It’s Uki…Not Kyu.

Uki Choi: OMG, TELL ME EVERYTHING! TELL ME EVERYTHING RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

Alex Lee:.__. ?

Uki Choi:That stupid Canadian told me everything!

Alex Lee:Ahh, I see! Well, I had confront Henry about his underwear theiftery! Donghae’s underwear is Calvin Klien! They’re like $30 a pair! I mean, like serious?! GOSH! Being rich must mean expensive underwear =.=

Uki Choi:

Alex Lee:=)

Uki Choi:Aish! You know what  I mean! You and Kyuyhun!

Alex Lee:Oh…That…Well. Yeah…It just happened!

Uki Choi:Finally you two are together! You have no idea how annoying it was to have you two look at each other, being in love and all that shtuff.

Alex Lee:. . .

Uki Choi:You know I’m right.

Alex Lee:So yeah, and then I took my DBSK posters down to put batman up.

Uki Choi:Why?

Alex Lee:I feel akward having a taken man in my room.

Uki Choi:Hm…

Alex Lee:Anywho! Watching batman! Bye!

And with that I left the conversation going back to Netflix to watch Batman (yes, another Tim Burton movie from 1989), but was interrupted again by a pop up from Yahoo that said, “Henry Lau: I forgot something.”

Wondering what the title meant, I clicked on it, which led me to the message.

“Hey, Alex! Sorry this took a while, but I completely forgot about this! D: Donghae told me to make this video since he barely has a clue in making videos on iMovie! So…Tada! Sorry it’s like a few months late, but you came back so I thought that you didn’t need to see this video. But…Here it is! =)

P.S. I kinda edited it a bit since Donghae forced the members to say 'I miss you' however, since some of the member's messages were too short, I forced a few of them to say more!

I clicked on the attachment and tapped my fingers, waiting for it to finish downloading. Once it was done, I opened it and saw the title going, “We miss you!”

Leeteuk was the first one up, and he didn’t seem happy—fact, he was glaring at the camera. It looks like it was done near the GDA days, or a while after “No Other” since his hair was still a light blonde. “Alex, are you really a man? You just left like that! Do you know how much trouble it caused me?!” Leeteuk asked, “I need you back in here to control the mess! Miss you,” he bluntly said.

I laughed that dweeb. This was done before he found out I was a girl, right? Ahh, good times, good times.

The screen slide to Heechul, and this was possibly right after "No Other" days since his hair was that blinding blonde. But, uh, his hair seemed messy, as if he woke up or something. “ALEX LEE! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU AND EAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!” he glared at the camera.

.__.

Yeap, just woke up.

Heechul, in the video, gave a sigh. “Come back, okay? Jung Su can’t take care of the kids very well without the mini mom. And I don’t feel like taking care of them since they annoy me most of the time.” he grumbled.

“Hyung! This is for Alex to come back!” Henry pouted.

“DIDN’T I DO THIS ALREADY?!”

“You did, but the last message was too short! Now make a heart!”

“AISH!” Heechul made a heart with his hands, “Come back before I go to Mokpo and—”

Then the video slid off so I could see Yesung…Wonder what Heechul was going to say…

“Alex!” Yesung grinned, “Hurry up and come back! I’m gonna miss you—no, I already miss you! And so does Ddangkoma!” he showed a picture of Dak in front of me.

“Anything else?” Henry asked.

“Not really, but come back! I don’t like hearing Donghae talk on and on about you as if you were a girl!”

“Alrighty, then!”

The scene changed once more to Kangin, "Hey, Alex! I heard you left the dorms! Come back okay? I wanna see you when I come back!" he grinned, giving me a thumb up.

Shindong and Nari were up telling me how much they missed me, Sungmin threatened me to come back or else, “I shall murder Donghae,” but that didn’t seem like a threat, honestly. Eunhyuk was going on about how he wanted bonding time and stuff, Siwon was like, “Stop calling me erted!”  Ryeowook was going, “ALEEXX, WEEEEIIII!?!?!”

Then, it was Kyuhyun. I was just staring at the screen, it seemed like this one was recently recorded.

“Those videos were from a long time ago, weren’t they?” Kyuhyun chuckled, “Anywho, I really missed you during that time, don’t dare plan on leaving us without telling us okay?” he smirked, making my heart skip a beat once more. “But, I’m gonna miss you in Taiwan, I really will. I’ll be back soon to be with you, okay?”

“GROSS, HYUNG! YOU’RE SO CHEESY!” Henry yelled.

“YOU’RE LIKE THIS WHEN YOU’RE IN LOVE!” Kyuhyun defended himself, looking up at Henry. He then looked right back at the camera. “I love you,” he said.

Last was Henry. “Aigo…Kyuhyun…” Henry said, shaking his head. “That dweeb loves you, so love him more, okay?” he winked, “Any who! I’ll miss you while we’re in Taiwan! Be safe in Korea! Don’t let any guys hit on you okay? Cause Kyuhyun would be hurt! Bye-bye!” he waved.

“HENRY LAU! ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN?!” I could hear Donghae yell.

I started laughing as an insane chick, just watching that video was, well, entertaining!  I mean, I just can’t imagine my life without Super Junior, honestly. How could I? They’re the biggest idiots in the world!

And now my cheeks hurt from all this smiling thanks to Kyuhyun.

Wait a second…

Now that I think about it, I realized something: I was hopelessly and utterly in love with the idiot, Cho Kyuhyun. I clicked the video and moved it back to Kyuhyun's smiling face. I rewatched the video, my grin never dropping.

Cho Kyuhyun, you idiot! You huge, huge idiot! If it wasn’t for you, then…

I started laughing at how cheesy at how I was being so…So…So K-drama like! You know! Gently touchingthe screen, touching his face, before going, “Kyuhyun…I love you…”

HECKS NO!

But rewatching the video again made me think. I’ve been with these boys for soo long! I’ve had so many memories with them, so many strange memories. But do you know what? I don’t regret making them. Sure, I lived as a guy for most of my stay in the Super Junior dorms, having them scar me for life with horrible images in my mind, and remembering all those moments with Super Junior…I can honestly say that there’s no other than these famous idiots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

. . .
Wow...Can you guys...Believe that it's been an entire year already? Time flies so fast! I mean, it feels just as if it was yesterday that I was a newbie writer, but now? I have soo many people supporting me :"< I'm so happy! Thank you guys soo much for supporiting me so much thoughout this journey! It really…REALLY means a whole lot! I know I’m still a bad writer, but I’m willing to improve if you guys are willing to tell me what’s wrong.
Again, I seriously love you guys! I’ve had my ups, and I’ve had my downs. So thank you for always being there during those times :”)
And on facebook, I was doing a Q&A thing since they’re a whole lot easier! Here it is!
 
Sophia Phan:How do you look so pretty in your pictures??
Alex: Photoshop!
Henry: >.>
Alex: What?
Henry: It’s just that…Oh never mind, I’m just gonna eat –walks away-
 
Thuy Dung Nguyen: why are u so evil toward me?
Alex: Because it’s fun bullying you!
Donghae: SHE BULLIES ME MORE D”: AND TEUKIE HYUNG!
Alex: Teukie chased me out of the dorms with a knife
Donghae: BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!
Alex:
 
Heena Michelle Kim: why are you so quiet towards me? its like you're plotting a plan against me ....
Alex: That’s cause I am, please prepare to be scarred for life now—I mean, -cough cough- JESUS LOVES YOU, NEXT!
 
Carmelle Tan Why haven't you confessed to kyu? Lol
Alex: I DID! HE SNEEZED! D: I’m sad now! Next!
 
Siwon Choi Why do you like poking my abs while I'm asleep? ;~;
Alex:
Siwon: Well~?
Alex: Oh baby say goodbye~ -sings short journey-
 
Anywho! I love you guys! Be safe! Oh!click here to go to the triquel