Train Ride with Kyuhyun

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my sleep, and slowly started to open my eyes. I stared at the ceiling, and then slowly reached around my nightstand to find my cell phone.

Why hasn’t my cell phone rung yet?

 I slowly got up from bed, and looked at my nightstand with tired eyes. I grabbed my cell phone.

…6AM…

I rubbed my still swollen eyes from crying last night (Over my stupid brokenfangirl heart) and got out of bed. I walked to my closet and pressed my forehead against the door and closed my eyes for a moment.

I hate being so old…I hate the feeling of being weak…I hate the feeling of being heartbroken…

I opened my closet and drowsily grabbed a random shirt, then stumbled across my drawer to get a pair of leggings and skinny black pants. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth, shower, and well…Just my daily routine. I walked out dressed and ready. Wide awake, then went into my room to get my jacket and backpack.

And I still have an hour left until I’m supposed to be at school…

Hm… :/

I put my socks on and the TV to see what’s on….Nothing interesting….

Aish! The whole Yunho dating you is still fresh in my mind! Aigo! Is she prettier than Shin Se Kyung? Go Ara? Or even Michelle Phan? That…I don’t know… But right now…I’m just going to be the idiotic hurt fangirl I am because of Yunho’s new girlfriend…AISH! WHY WOULDN’T YUNJAE EXIST?! Then I wouldn’t be so depressed!

“You’re up already?” I turned around and saw walking towards me. I was silent. He sat next to me, “Well? You know it’s rude to ignore an elder”  he said

“It’s for school” I mumbled,

“School? But why so early?” he questioned,

“Because I have to take care of idiots”

“Want me to drive you here? You don’t have a car or anything”

“No thanks, I have a train card” I said, getting up.

“Wait,” he started, and then grabbed my arm, “I’ll go with you” he insisted

“Really?” I said, my voice sounding non-interested.

“KyungHee doesn’t open until 8, and it’s only 7. Just give me 10 minutes to disguise myself”

“Kyu, there’s no need, you can just go back to bed”

“It’s fine” he said, “You better still be here when I’m done changing” he pouting at me, and walked into his room…

I looked at him…there’s nothing that can change his mind now…

“Alright” I gave out a sigh, and plopped back down on the couch.

I grabbed the remote and kept on flipping the channel. And nothing’s on….

Aish! Yunho is killing me! WHY DID I LET HIM BE MY BIAS FOR 5 YEARS?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!!?!

No Alex! You need a distraction!

I grabbed my phone and started to use the internet on it (for once) and went on a news site.

Lets see….Nothing important…More about SHINee, and DBSK….SNSD in Japan…blab la bla Siwon and Donghae drama confirmation for skip beat—WAIT WHAT?!

Donghae’s going to be in skip beat?! SKIP BEAT?! THE BESTEST MANGA IN THE ENTIRE WORLD BECAUSE IT’S NOT ABOUT CHEESY LOVE?! YES YES YES YES YES!! I’VE NEVER BEEN SOO PROUD OF MY BIG BROTHER!!

I opened the article, and it read,

“After almost 2 years of waiting, it is confirmed that the Extravagant Challenge (Based off of the Manga Skip Beat) will start filming in April and is expected to film for 4 months. Two members Korea’s favorite boy band Super Junior will be in it along with Ivy Chen. Siwon Choi (25) will be playing Ren Tsuruga and Donghae Lee(25) will be playing Shotaro Fuwa. Ivy Chen will be playing Gong Xi (KyoKo) and Bianca Bai will be playing Jiang Nanqin (Kanae “Moko” Kotonami)”

….I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD OF MY BROTHER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!

“Ah, Alex” I heard Donghae yawn. I turned around, with a huge smile plastered on my face, “Why are you so happy right now?”

“Donghae, I’ve never been soo proud of you!” I said, jumping out of my seat to give him a huge bear hug, “AIGOO!”

“Whoa whoa whoa! What happened?” he laughed, obviously surprised by my action.

“Skip beat! How come you didn’t tell me?!” I asked him, hugging him tighter,

He smiled, “Because I wanted to keep it a surprise by the mangas I was going to buy you”

“WHAT?! THE ENTIRE SKIP BEAT SERIES?!” I yelped,

“Yeah, I know that you don’t have many Skip beat mangas, and that you reread them in the library, so  was planning to buy the entire series so far for you”

I hugged him tighter, “Donghae! I’m soo proud of you!” I sang, still hugging him,

“That’s nice” Donghae laughed,

“Ready?” Kyuhyun said, walking out of the bathroom with a blue sleeved grey body t-shirt, blue jeans and a blue hat.

“Alright” I sighed and looked at Donghae, “I love you!” I said, kissing my brother on the cheek. He pinched my cheeks,

“Don’t flirt with guys at Kyung Hee okay? Or else I’m gonna have to kill some people” he winked. I smiled,

“Don’t worry, it’s hard to make friends at college anyways, much less try to flirt with them! Anywho! Bye” I said, and grabbed my green backpack,

“Be safe!” Donghae said,

“We will” Kyuhyun and I replied.

Kyu and I walked to the train station, and boy was it awkward…I didn’t even want to be with Kyuhyun, and I bet Kyuhyun felt like it was an obligation to be with me…I’m so glad it’s 7:30 in the morning and that school students go to school at 7!  Aigo, if they saw me and Kyuhyun then soo many rumors would start! And I don’t want the paparazzi on my tail again!

We finally got to the subway station and used our train cards to go through the gates. We walked up to the subway….The doors opened, we walked in and took a seat…

“Alex…” Kyuhyun finally said.

“Hm?” I replied, while putting one earphone in my ear,

“Henry told me you heard what I said to Aeris the other day”

My eyes widened. Why did Henry tell you that?!

“A-and?” I stuttered,

AISH! NEVER TELL HENRY THAT STUFF AGAIN!

Wait…Maybe he’ll explain this….

“I wanted to say…Yeah. You were an obligation at first” he sighed

Of course….Why did I even expect him to say anything differently then from what I thought?

“But you’re not anymore” he continued. I paused.

…Is he telling me the truth?

“When I first met you, you were only an obligation to me, not only because you were Donghae’s sister, but because you were going to live with us. I didn’t want to be enemies with someone I had to live with, so I tried to become friends with you…I know what you must have heard must’ve really hurt you, so I’m really sorry…But I’m being honest when I say that you’re no longer an obligation to me, and you won’t ever be again. My feelings for you are honest” he said, “I’m really…” he started, and grabbed my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine, “Really crazy for you…Up to the point where I can’t go a day—much less an hour without thinking about you” he said, kissing the back of my hand.

I started blushing, and unconsciously let a smile slip out of my face.

“Are you telling the truth?” I asked him. He nodded,

“I swear” he said, scooting closer to me, “I promise not to hurt you again…If, of course, you trust me” he smirked.

I smiled, “That deserves 10 points”

“For what?” he asked,

“For saying something as sweet as that” I smiled, and touched my cheek to feel my face burning a bit, “I’d kiss you—on the cheek—right now if there weren’t so many people around”

He sighed, “If only” he pouted cutely. I smiled again,

“What’s the date?” I asked him,

“February 3rd”, his smile was even bigger, “Why?”

“I dunno, I feel like I’m forgetting something…” I said, and rested my head against his shoulder,

“You really don’t remember?” he asked me, looking disappointed

“Sadly, no…Why?” I looked at him,

“Ah…No…It’s nothing” he sighed, “Nice hello kitty shirt by the way” he added. I looked at my shirt…Oh…That’s what I was wearing…

“Bed head! Come on! Tell me!” I pouted cutely, “What’s so important about today?”

“I’m gonna let you find out” he said, patting my head.

“Come on Bed head!”

“It’s been so long since you’ve called me that” he laughed,

“Aish…” I pouted, then the train stopped, and more people got on.

That’s when I finally woke up in realization…

I let go of Kyuhyun’s hand, and pulled my head off of his comfy shoulder, “What was that about?” Kyuhyun asked,

“What if your fans see us?” I whispered, and looked the other way.

…In all honesty…I don’t care if the fans see us…I just don’t want Kyuhyun to know I’m blushing because of him! I-I mean, that would mean that he would think that I’m falling for him (Which I’m not) which would give him more confidence to win me over (which he won’t)…

“Hey Kyuhyun, are you free at 2?” I asked him, he blinked, just looking at me,

“Um…I think I pretty much have work all day until 7, then back to work at 8, then work until 11”

“Oh…Well I’m busy at 5 to possibly 8”

“Why?”

“Henry’s gonna show me around Seoul so that I could find a job” I sighed, “We’re probably going to be done at 10, or 9 at the earliest”

“Oh…” Kyuhyun sighed, then the train stopped.

“This is my stop” I said, and got off the train with my backpack on one shoulder, and with Kyuhyun following me.

He walked with me until I was at my building. I bowed a little, and waved a small goodbye to him. He patted my head and smiled, “Aish, I wish I had the same schedule as you” he sighed, I stuck out my tongue,

“We should’ve gone to assign our classes together than” I smirked, and walked into the door, “Bye bed head!” I waved, and walked into my classroom. He smiled back and waved.

Hm…Maybe Kyuhyun isn’t bad after all…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I'm gonna go to Florida for a week or two so no update ^^ sorry! :D but 3 chapters should be enough right? :D