I'm an...Obligation?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

Seven PM. In a restaurant with a celbirty. Oh not just any kind of celebrity, a KOREAN celebrity. Not just any kind of Korean celebrity, a SINGER. Not just any kind of singer, the idiot from Super Junior who has a crush on me!

TT___TT

We were at an expensive restaurant, how do I know it’s expensive?

They gave me a menu…The pasta is like $23 and up… Also we’re in those “Room” restaurants! Where the customers can get their own room to eat in…

Yeahh…..This is why I like street food better… It’s cheaper! Not to mention they give you a lot! Instead of just “One meal serving” TT___TT I am sorry, but on a usual basis, I’m normally running away from “Suju hungry” ELFs and trying to fight off Super Junior for food, and cooking for them just to find barely anything left for a (use to be fat) girl…

“So what do you wanna eat?” he asked me, I looked up at him, then at the waitress….

Is she glaring at me?

“Please hurry, I have other customers that I have to attend to” she rudely said,

“Sorry” I said in my man voice, she rolled her eyes…but I don’t think Kyuhyun noticed…

I quickly looked at the chicken part, “Chicken alfredo” I said

“Alright, she’ll have that” he said,

“Arrasso oppa” she said in her sweet voice, and then left glaring at me.

I looked at Kyuhyun who was staring at me, and then back at the waitress’s back.

Hmm…Must be a Kyu-fan…Or that ChoKyulates that people talk about….

Besides, even if she’s working, isn’t it rude to talk to a customer like that? Not to mention she was paying only full attention to Kyuhyun! Couldn’t she have…Oh I don’t know…Not loosen her tie? Oh-ho-ho! I noticed what she did! When Kyu wasn’t looking! She was totally trying to flirt with him! GAH!

AISH! Stupid crazy old fangirls! I mean…Even with Yunho oppa I wouldn’t DARE think of doing such a thing because my parents actually taught me right! I mean….Doesn’t she have any shame for doing that? I mean…THIS IS CONSERVATIVE KOREA HERE! I mean…What girl flirts with a guy when another “guy” is in the same room?!

P.S. I am not jealous.

Alright! On to the creeping plan!

Cho Kyuhyun, prepare to be creeped out!

I looked at Kyuhyun who was now looking at his touch-phone.

 “Kyuhyun” I said using my aegyo, trying to get his attention,

“Hm~?” he asked, not even looking at me

“Are you really serious about me?” I questioned, his head shot up,

“Of course” he said, putting his phone back in his back pocket

“Then what do you see in the future?”

“What do you mean?” he blinked. I bit my lips.

..Should I really be saying this?

Come on Alex! Don’t break Kyu’s heart! Just… make him think that you’re a crazy girlfriend so that he’ll fall out of love with you!

“K-kids!” I bravely spat out

“What?” his eyes widened, as his cheeks turned a bright red,

“I was thinking maybe 25! Oh! And maybe the first five should be boys! And maybe 20 of them girls!” I said, remembering about what Yunho said about kids.

Kyuhyun looked nervous, “I like the name Tim…And maybe Paul?” he said, “But I’m not sure about the other 3”

“I like those too—” my eyes widened,

Did he reply back? Ohhh crap…

“But 25 kids?” he questioned, “Isn’t that a little too much? I mean, pregnancy hurts…From what I heard of…”

I looked at the ground.

“I guess…” I muttered

“And besides! Your 25th kid will be born when your first child is probably already out of college and married!”

Okay…He looks kind of…interested in this subject… (I shouldn’t have said 25!) Time to change the subject!

“Then what do you see for our wedding colors?” I asked him

“…W-wedding colors?” he stuttered, I nodded,

“Of course! I was thinking blue and white! And for the wedding cake, I was thinking about a 3 piece cake, stacked on top of each other! Bottom layer marble, middle either chocolate or vanilla, and third, the smallest layer should be strawberry! Oh! And the wedding dress should be strapless, and I guess—wait…Ah, I’m sorry, am I annoying you with this talk?”

He gave me a smirk, “No, continue with it. It’s not like the wedding dress is going to be on you when we’re alone at night”

…….. O////O

Does he know I’m trying to get him creeped out?!

Okay…Anther way to make a guy not want to date you is to talk about your ex….

“I don’t think I would be able to do that…I mean, Hangeng tried to do that to me but I just couldn’t”

 I notice his hand tighten a little, “He tried to make you sleep with him?” he asked, I looked down at one of his hands that was bending a spoon back.

Should I continue? He seems really mad about it….

No continue you chicken! This is what you want! He’ll be mad at you then he won’t want to date with you since you aren’t….You know…pure?

“It was really hard since he was soo cute~” I pouted, and then Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and got out of his seat just to kiss my forehead. He then pressed his forehead against mine.

I can’t breathe! Not to mention my heart feels like it’s going to stop at any moment! O//////o WHY IS IT GETTING REALLY HOT ALL OF A SUDDEN?!

“Don’t talk about him okay? Or else oppa will be bad to you” he said, my eyes widened. I looked at his stupid adorable brown eyes staring back at me. I bit my lip, looking down at the table.. Stupid heart…SHUT UP!

Stupid seductive move! Nice job Kyuhyun…Nice job…

“M-minus two points” I finally said, “F-for the k-k-kiss” I stuttered

“I don’t care, just don’t talk about him!” he said, with his forehead still pressed against mine. I bit my lip.

Should I look at him again? Or should I not?

….

Oh come on Alex! You big stupid baby! Just look!

I looked at his eyes…Bad mistake…His eyes, those gorgeous chocolate covered eyes just…Oh gosh…

He backed away and sat back down in his seat. I was blushing like the idiot that I’ve always been… I looked at him again.

“I-I’m going to go to the bathroom for a second” I said, got out of my seat and left the room.

I quickly ran to the bathroom, and the sink using cold water to splash my face. I looked at the mirror, and just sighed. I then bit my lip.

What Am I going to do?

Okay Alex….Don’t let Kyuhyun win….Don’t dare let him win!!!

I turned off the sink, and started to walk back into our restaurant room and saw a different waitress…

“Ah, Kyuhyun-oppa, are the members doing well?” she asked him while putting the food on the table. Kyuhyun just looked at her and made an agreeing sound. “Ah, oppa, just a question, but who’s that girl from earlier? I’ve never met her before”

“Alex? She’s……Donghae’s dongsaeng” he muttered

….Why did Kyuhyun tell her that?

“It’s been so long since I last saw you” she smiled

“I didn’t expect for you to still be working here” he mumbled,

She shrugged her shoulders, “Hey, a job’s a job..No matter who was the guy that gave you it...But I didn’t expect you to be dating another girl, but she’ll probably break up with you once she meets Lindi”

Lindi?

“Look, I don’t know why you think you have a right to be bashing on Lindi. I don’t know what she did to you, but I’m glad that we’re over since you keep on talking about her like that”

She gave out a small chuckle, “Oppa, you’re such an idiot for believing in Lindi.”

“She’s been my best friend since elementary school. She’s like a sister to me! Did you really think I would give up a childhood friend for someone like you?”

“So what if she bullies your new girl?” she asked him,

“I know Lindi, she wouldn’t do that”

She gave out a false laugh, “If you really knew her, you wouldn’t have given up two years in a relationship”

My eyes widened. She’s the girl that Kyuhyun dated the longest with?

“It was 2 wasted years” he sighed, she rolled her eyes,

“I hope she doesn’t fall for you. So how’d you get her to date you? Which method did you use? The window method? Or was it that stupid 2 week method that you used on me?”

“It’s non of your business”

“So how long have you two been dating? I mean, talking about wedding colors already! So, was it in the summer? After we broke up?”

…What? When did those two break up?

“No, it was…” he paused,

What!? Why isn’t he saying anything?

She laughed, “I thought it was weird to see you not apologize to me that week. You fell for another girl. I should’ve known since when we usually break up thanks to Lindi, that you would call me like crazy! Was that the girl you went to the ice cream shop with when you promised me that you’d take me out?”

No way! Kyuhyun was dating when I was here?! I never noticed that!

“She was Donghae’s sister, and I felt like I was obligated to”

…Obligated?

“That would explain the panda” the girl said, “So how long have you two been dating?”

Kyuhyun was silent…

“Oh? Not long? Ha, so I guess she’s trying to break up with you already”

“What?”

“Isn’t it obvious? She’s already talking about wedding colors and children! Oh! And what about almost sleeping with her Ex? Not to mention she’s in the bathroom for a really long time. She must’ve left”

“Alex wouldn’t do that. She’s too…To…To nice for that”

“Then why hasn’t she come back yet?” the girl asked, and then left the room. I took a few steps back, and as the girl walked out of the door.

I have one thing to say about her looks.

GORGEOUS.

Seriously, she’s like…Drop dead gorgeous! How could Kyuhyun break up with her? She’s like….oh my word! Model worthy! She like SNSD in one body!

She turned around, saw me, then smirked.

“Good luck on that jerk” she said and walked away. I paused for a moment then ran towards her,

“W-wait” I said, she turned around,

“Hm?”

“C-can I ask you about Kyuhyun?” I asked her. She smirked,

“You should probably go to Kyuhyun first. He’s rude when you’re late for a meal. But maybe later”

“Which days do you work here?” I asked her,

“Week-days from 6-11pm. Now if you excuse me, I have work” she bowed and then left.

I slowly walked back to the room.

I…I can’t believe it…

Obligation?

Our friendship started because he had an obligation since I was Donghae’s sister? Kyuhyun saving me from the crazy obsessed ELFs…. Was that an obligation too? Him ever going out with me, just Kyu and Alex…Was that an obligation?

I don’t know what I should feel…I know I wanted to just make him fall out of love with me but…

Obligation? That hurts…I was nothing but extra weight on him…He HAD to take care of me…He felt like HAD to take me out somewhere…

I walked into our restaurant room.

“Alex, what took you so long?” he asked me.

“M-make-up” I lied, he got out of his seat, and walked over to me. He held my arms, while I couldn’t even look at his face.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me, I shook my head,

“N-nothing” I said, and looked up at him. Trying to hold back these stupid things called tears.

I can’t believe that our friendship started with obligation…

“Can I get a kiss?” he asked me,

“You’ll lose 5 points” I mumbled,

“Yes or no?” he questioned,

“Go ahead” I said, looking at him.

He leaned in, and kissed me. Our eyes were closed, but I can’t help but feel this stupid pain.

Our friendship started because of obligation…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

*sigh* even after AFF was down, I was still lazy to do the letters =__=" sorry! :P

and did you hear about SJ possible having a 5th album this year? somewhere in the summer? Gah! So excighted!! ^^

Oh, and it was fun on FB with you guys keke, I found out that some of you say that my humor is lame but funny xD and that a certain story makes up for my lack of updates! xD and all this Yunho spazzem!

Oh, and *cough* are you guys an Alex fan? (just really curious! :D)