Talk with Teukie

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~Kyung Hee University~~~~~~~~~~

“YUNHO TIME!” my phone rang REALLY loudly in the middle of class, making everyone look at me. I did a “Sorry! Sorry” gesture, and looked at my phone.

…A text from Donghae…

I gave out a sigh. What could it be now?! I quickly opened it.

“From: Korea’s shame

I approve”

…What? O__O”

Gah…Lee Donghae! Thanks for making my phone ring really loud in class and making everyone stare at me!

…But what does he mean “I approve”?

“Alright, Class is over, so I’m going to let you out now, bye” the American professor said in English

Woot! It’s lunch time! And I’m going to eat alone….Great….=___=”

 “YUNHO TIME!” my phone rang again, I sighed and checked the phone,

“From: Umma/ahjushi

Alex! Are you busy? Let’s eat together! ^^”

I smiled a little, and texted him back,

“No, I’m free, where shall we meet?”

“Dorms, now, we need to talk 2!”

“Arrasoo” I texted back,                                                                    

“I’m outside of the gate that I dropped you off! Now hurry!”

“Yes hyung, I’m running!”

“IT’S OPPA!”

I sighed, and put my phone in my purse and started running to the gates. Once I got there, I looked around and saw Leeteuk’s white car. I ran it, and got in.

“So Jungso, why do you want me here?” I questioned,

“We need to talk about this whole girl pretending to be boy thing” Teukie said, I sighed,

“Jungsoo…”

“No, YOU can’t lie to the members! Honestly, I can’t even…It’s been so long Teukie…I don’t think”

“Then wear something immodest!”

“Hyung, I’m going to be honest! I don’t have ANYTHING immodest! The most immodest thing that I have is probably a v-neck and shorts, but I can’t stand wearing them without an undershirt!” I admitted, Teukie blinked while staring at the road, “Also, did the police not take away your license?!” I said, trying to change the subject

“Uhh….Yeah, let’s not talk about that! Anyway, Alex, the police—I mean, the members need to know! You’ve been with them for a year! You NEED to tell them before they feel betrayed!”

“But…Jungsoo…”

“Alex…” he trailed off as he as trying to think of something

“Alex?” I said, wondering what he was trying to say after that

“What’s your middle name again?” he asked, scratching his head, as he fixed his sunglasses

“…You’ve known me for almost a year…” I muttered, crossing my arms

“And quite an impression you’ve made, now what’s your middle name?” he said, carefully watching the road for once.

“..Seohae…” I said, looking at the side window.

“Hmm…Same with Uki’s…Anyways! Alexandria Seohae Lee! You gotta tell them before this gets way out of hand!”

“How?!”

He coughed and blushed, “I…Saw how you and Kyuhyun were making out of the dorms before he left for Taiwan…”

My face immediately turned a bright shade of red, “WHAT?! N-NO! JUNGSOO! IT WASN’T ME! KYUHYUN WAS THE ONE WHO DID IT!” I defended myself,

“You seemed like you were enjoying it”

“I wasn’t…” I pouted

“Okay, you were against the wall, with your arms wrapped around him! You didn’t push away or anything!”

“…”

“I could tell you enjoyed it since you two were on the wall for like 5 minutes”

“It wasn’t 5 minutes!”

“Probably 10”

“TEUKIE!” I shouted, blushing like mad

“Well you’re lucky it was me who saw you two! If it was Sungmin or Eunhyuk, they would be wondering if you two were gay!”

I blushed even harder, “Juunnggggsuuuu” I pouted, shaking his shoulder with both of my hands

“Alex~” he mimicked me, “We need to! The members need to know!”

“Jungsoo! I know that this lie is getting out of hand, but!”

“But what?! You wanna make this lie even more out of control?! I was pretty surprised that Siwon agreed to this you pretending to be a guy thing! I mean, he like…Follows the bible like crazy! Isn’t that like one of the commandments? ‘Thou shalt not lie’?! No wonder why he acts touchier with you than with the members!”

“…Jungsoo, I understand that you’re mad about it,”

“Mad?! MAD?! I’m not mad, I’m furious since you’re worried about a lie!”

“Teukie!”

“Don’t even call me that! Teukie is suppose to be a perfect example for Super Junior! Jungsoo is better” Teukie resoponded.

“Okay, Jungsoo oppa, I don’t understand why you’re acting like this! I mean—”

“What part of ‘I’m telling you to tell the members’ do you not understand?!” Leeteuk sighed,

I sighed, giving up knowing that no matter what, the mother in the group is always going to win. I looked at Leeteuk who was actually driving carefully for once.

“So…How did you get your license back?”

“After a month of it being suspended, and after another month of finally getting it, I don’t plan on losing it again…Until I leave South Korea or until I leave for the army”

I gave out a small chuckle. That’s our Teukie. He’ll drive like a maniac on drugs when he’s driving for ‘fun’.

“So what do you plan on doing for Kyuhyun’s birthday?” Leeteuk asked

“Birthday?” my brow rose up. Kyuhyun’s birthday? When’s that?

“Yes Alex, he’s human, he possible has a birthday”

“When is it?” I asked,

“…In two days”

“WHAT?!” I yelled, causing Leeteuk to swerve on the road,

“Can you not do that?! I finally got my license back, and I don’t plan on losing it again” Teukie scolded me,

“S-sorry” I pouted, “But what do you expect me to do for his birthday?”

“I dunno, but you should really do something about it! Since you two are dating, you gotta make him believe that you’re his girl!”

“What?”

“I heard about this one month thing! So you’re planning on trying to do this one month thing to win him over”

“…It’s the other way around…” I quietly said

“That’s impossible” he simply said, “I know Kyuhyun, it’s rare that he ever falls head over heels for a girl! And when I mean rare, I mean I’ve never seen him spend any time with a girl other then for business reasons. Also, whenever Kyuhyun dates, he isn’t serious in it anymore…So it’s pretty rare…”

“How many other girls has he dated?”

“Girls? Hmm…9…10…Probably 10”

My eyes widened, “TEN?!”

“SHHH!” Leeteuk sighed, “The longest relationship that he’s ever had was probably 2 years. But that’s what I know of”

I gave out a deep sigh. See?! See why  don’t wanna date him!? I knew it! I knew he was a freaking player! URGH! You know what Alex? Don’t let him fall any more in love with you! Try to make him fall OUT of love with you! But how….

“We’re here…” Leeteuk said, stopping in front of a vietnamese restaurant.

I got out of the car, fixed my glasses, and followed Leeteuk….

I’m not letting Kyu win when he’s going to break my heart anyway.

I sat down in a booth with Leeteuk right in front of me.

Urgh…Stupid Kyuhyun….And you wonder why I don’t like you?! Ten girls? TEN girls?! In my 19 (soon to be 20) years of life I’ve only dated 2 guys! That stupid American and Hangeng! AISH! Kyuhyun, if you were never serious with those girls, then why be serious with me!? How can I even trust you to be serious with me huh?! Aish…To even think I blushed when you kissed me! It’s like a lion “kissing” a deer!

“…So? Anything you wanna eat?” he questioned,  breaking my chain of thought

“Pho~ sounds fine” I said, putting the menu away, I rested my chin on the palm of my hand, staring at Leeteuk as he finished talking to the waiter.

“Alex, do you want bubble tea? Avacado, your favorite right?” he asked, I nodded me head, “Do you want tapioca, jelly, or both mixed in it?”

I coughed, “Mixed” I said in a low voice (trying to be a man), looking down at the table, not even daring to look at the waitress. I mean, what if she found out it was Leeteuk with A GIRL?!

The waitress nodded and walked off. I hesitantly looked at Leeteuk who was looking as if he was about to laugh his head off.

“That’s your man voice?!” he laughed with his elmo laugh,

“….I don’t talk often when I’m a man! Okay?!” I defended myself,

He kept on looking at me with his dimple smile, “You’re such a strange girl”

“I know, but come on Leeteuk! If anyone saw me with you they would freak out and over react! You know how people are! I can’t even hang around Yunho out in public anymore since he says that other cassies might get jealous if they see me and him” I said putting my forehead on the table,

“A-are you going to cry?” Teukie asked,

“HE’S MY BIAS IN MY FAVORITE GROUP IN ALL TIME! OF COURSE I’M GOING TO CRY!” I cried,

“SHHH!!” Leeteuk added, “Don’t cause unnecessary attention!” he paused for a moment, “Are you crying?!”

“I am not! It’s just called being sad since I meet my bias for the first time in person ever and he acaully talks to me and now we can’t even hang out because of over protective fans!” I said, with my head still on the table.

“Alex, don’t cry”

“Your bubble tea” the waitress said,

“Thanks” I said in my man voice, she walked away I looked up at Leeteuk

“Alex, just a question, but how are you going to date Kyuhyun?” Teukie asked me, “I mean, he’s gone most of the time, and you have school…Any thoughts?”

I bit my lip, Kyu’s the one that thought of this whole month thing!

“I’ll…Try to be a good girlfriend I guess.” I gave out a small smile, “Ah, but Teukie, how can someone make their other…break up with them”

His brow rose, “You wanna break up with Kyuhyun?”

“No” I lied, “I just wanna know”

“Alright…” he sighed, “Hmm….Ah, well, I find it really creepy” I sighed, “As in REALLY creepy when a girl on the first month of dating starts talking about wedding colors and kids, and kid names and all of that stuff! Not to mention they tell you all that in very good description! And they talk about the kids and how they want them raised, and um…Let’s see….Ah, they gotta be super moody to make me mad! I don’t even want to mention it! But there was this girl, I went out with, she was soo…Moody! One time she’s happy, the next minute, she’s pissed at me, then she’s sad and crying! I CAN’T READ MINDS! Apparently people tend to forget that!”

I laughed. Seeing how mad Teukie is…Oh gosh! It’s hilarious! He looks so mad, but so cute at the same time!!

“So…Is that it?”

“Um…You can’t talk too much, have some dress sensem don’t tell lies, don’t flirt, don’t call him every time you have your phone in your hands, don’t be too demanding, don’t act like a , don’t be insincere,  you MUST have a direction in life or good guys won’t even look at you! And don’t gossip, or be loud”

“Wow… You must’ve really thought that out…”

“I’ve had a lot of experiences” he shrugged, drinking his bubble tea, “Oh, and don’t ask him about your chest”

Insert me choking on my drink,

“WHAT?!”

“Well, there was this girl that I dated, and I don’t know what on earth happened, but we were at a restaurant and she asked me if I liked her chest…Honestly, I felt that it wasn’t my place to say yes or no, so I just gave a shy smile. Then she started crying, ‘I knew you wanted me to get plastic surgery! Why can’t you accept my chest as God made them?!’” he sighed,

I started laughing, “Oh my gosh! That’s hilarious!”

“Yeah, whatever, but whatever you do, don’t make Kyuhyun feel awkward okay?” he asked, I smiled…

Then the waitress came and set out bowls of Pho. We thanked her, but after that I grabbed the Sriracha hot chili sauce and started to dump it in.

“…you sure love your food spicy…” Leeteuk said staring at me, I smiled, as I put the bottle away,

“Of course! Spicy stuff is like music! You can’t live without it once you’ve experienced it”

“What do you mean once you’ve experienced it?” he questioned,

“There are deaf people who never get the chance to hear music, and there are people who are too afraid to eat spicy food” I said,

He smiled, “Now about you become a girl with us”

I sighed, “Leeteuk, I’ll tell them okay? But…I think it would be safer if I didn’t”

“They won’t tell anyone! Kangin isn’t here anymore so no one will know! Oh, and how are you going to do it?”

“I don’t know…”

He bit his lips, confused at what to say, “We can try to put make-up on you”

“You?”

“Hey, I’ve been in this whole idol business for 5 years, you learn a little something from make-up artists”

My jaw dropped, “You’re a man and you know how to put on make-up?!”

“Of course! Heh, I’ll even do it for my wife when she doesn’t feel like it! I’ll be such a good husband!”

“When you get married…one day”

“Whatever” he rolled his eyes, “But we could so some good make-up on you. You don’t really need much, just some smokey, y eye make-up so that the guys can take you as a girl”

“Alright” I mumbled,

“Oh, and remember to pick up Kyuhyun at seven”

“Arrasso” I smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

It was seven before I knew it, it was 7 PM….Urgh…. Worst off, his plane was denied for 20 minutes…

Grr….

I grabbed my phone and started to text Henry.

“To: Chubby cheeks

Where are you?”

Send.

I crossed my arms.

“From Chubby cheeks

I’m hanging w/ Jino and mimi, are you picking Kyu up? ;)”

“You idiot. Yes I’m picking him up! I’m really bored~ His plane is delayed”

“Eh? Chincha? How long?”

“I’ve been here for 10 minutes, 10 minutes left”

“Aww, anyways, Jino’s beating me at my own game, gtg! Bye!!”

Well I guess they’re having an eating contest since that’s the only game Henry can play and win at….

Kyuhyun…I really wished…you would’ve just stayed quiet about liking me…I’m not worth it…

I fixed my glasses, and looked at my watch….

5 more minutes…

Great….

Okay Alex…Put all what Leeteuk tells you (exept the things that would really hurt him) into existence! Such asking him how many kids he wants, tell him about my wedding colors, tell him what we should name our kids, tell him how I want my kids raised. All that!

Not too hard correct?

And to put it to the real test, I just simply ask, “Are you ready for a commitment?”

Oh Kyuhyun, I’m going to give you a hard time with me >:)

You got da wrong number~ You got da wrong number~ you—

“Hello?” I answered my phone,

“Where are you Alex?”

“Hmm?” I answered, “Where are you~? I’ll go and pick you up” I sang, then felt a pair of arms around my waist,

“Too late, found you” he sang, hugging me closer with both arms. I put up a fake smile, and pushed him away.

“Kyuhyun, let’s go out and eat” I smiled, he leaned down to give me a small peck on the cheek,

“Where do you wanna eat?”

I looked at him and smiled, “Wherever you want me to oppa!” I said, and started to walk away.

Kyuhyun…I’ll make you fall out of love with me…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 

DEAR NO OTHER THAN THESE FAMOUS IDIOTS CAST :D
It's me again~~ Hello... You know, prolly like the first one to write you a letter ^^ You know, Kyu&Al=babies=me being babysitter=me kyu :DDDDD LMAO
ok.. So Donghae Oppa ! ^O^
I just bought my samurai sword. When we gonna do this? *looks at Kyuhyun*
JAYKAY.
(KYUHYUN YOUR MY BIAS <3)
YAYYY!!!!
Maybe you guys will make y babies and i can babysit them and maybe Kyuhyun :D *insert sibrows*
Wow Kyuhyun, you took your time to confess -_____-;
Poor Mochi, HENRY OPPA, you were REALLY stuffy about Kyuhyun and Alex too right?! [I think everyone who reads this ff did] *huff huff*
LOVE ANGELLLL COME BACKKK ;____;
my y UknowYunho disappeared. ;____; hrm hrm T_T
BE SAFEEE :D
Alex:I’m sad that he left! I feel like crying! ;O;
Henry:We all know you are
Alex:He said I couldn’t hang out with him in public anymore since
Henry:Are you….Crying?
Alex:YES I AM! BECAUSE MY BIAS LEFT ME! HE LEFT ME!!! HE’S TOO BUSY!
Henry:S-Stop crying!
Alex:I’m a girl! I can crryyy!!
Henry:Such a fangirl…
 
Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating for so long! But i've been busy! (With finals, and watching dramas, and complaining about people not writing their fanfics) but I still love you! I'm on my summer break now so i'll try to update!! :D
Oh! and this is really IMPORTANT! For some reason, there were only 4 Alex taggs, so can you retag Alex? AFF probably thought "Alexander" and "Alex" were the same, so the cut it or something~ So can you retag her? Thanks!