Chapter 01

Something Is Happening {on-hold}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]“Hey Yixing, will you be my friend?”[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

There was a man, tears streaming down his angelic face in front of someone’s grief. There, depth in his eyes, we can see memories, a sweet memories. When the man and a woman, in front of a priest, looking so happy, the man with his playful wink towards his woman. Now the memories fast-forwarded when the man and the woman on their honeymoon, they looked so happy and blessed. Now coming when the man kiss the woman stomach and said, “I can’t wait to see you baby.” And he smiled, showing the beautiful dimples on his face, and looking up to see his wife face, “I love you, Krystal.”

Flashback to hours before

We can see a beautiful baby girl, curling up at her Daddy’s arms. She looks exactly like her parents. Her white skin and hazel eyes resembled much with her mother, while the way she smiles and dimpled on her face looks like the little Daddy. Daddy was so happy; he showers his little baby with kisses and love.

Now this time for Mommy to meet her little baby, when Daddy goes to the doctor’s room, not knowing what will happen next, his mother goes to her daughter – in – law room.

“She's just like her father. Isn’t she?” asked Mommy to her mother – in – law with her longing eyes.

While Daddy cannot believe, what he heard on the doctor’s room, “Krystal is very critical Lay. She doesn't have much time. We tried our best. She had severe internal bleeding. We couldn't do anything She knew there would be complications in her delivery. She also knew how much you wanted this child. She loved this baby more than her life.” With that, Lay left the room, crying.

“I want my daughter to know me.” Krystal said to Zhang Hae-Sook or Mrs. Zhang, her mother – in – law.

“I want she know who her mother was, what she was like. I want her to be able to answer all these questions herself.” Krystal said again, she opened the shelf next to her bed and taking some letters and give that to Mrs. Zhang.

“Mother, I am leaving these 8 letters for her. A letter for each of her birthday.” Krystal smiled looking the little creature in her arms, while Mrs. Zhang cannot stop crying.

“These letters have everything that l want to tell my daughter. These letters are going to be her sweet memories.” Krystal finished her words and tears already coming down on her eyes, she kissed her baby for the nth time before she let her goes to her grandma.

Lay comes in to his wife’s room, he looks miserable. He doesn’t say anything, he sit in her bed, without uttering a single word; he doesn’t dare to look at her.

“You are bad. You are very bad.” Lay said with his trembling voice.

On the other hand, Krystal was busily wiping her tears, she know, she know this is the last time she will see her husband, her Lay, her Zhang Yixing.

She forced a smile and said, “Yixing! Hey Yixing!” She calls him Yixing when she wants something, or everything becomes serious, but Lay still doesn’t want to look at Krystal’s face, so Krystal continue and now take his hand and kissed it, “Will you be my friend?”

With that simple question, Lay finally turned his direction to her and shook his head, their eyes filled with tears, they know this going to be the last time they seeing each other.

“Promise me you will never cry, Lay.” Krystal started sobbing when she finally looks his face, the man that she loved the most, “Anyways, you look very bad when you cry.” She shared a joked and laughed in spite her sobbing.

Lay cannot say anything; he can’t stand to look at Krystal face, because when he did, he knows he can’t stop himself from crying.

“Will you make one promise?” asked Krystal.

Lay shook his head, “Please…” Krystal begged him.

She caresses his face and makes him to look at her, “Also promis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter