Chapter One -- The Guitarist

Coloring Book

Seunghoon's POV

"SEUNGHOON STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!!!" Bom noona whined.

"But noona, there IS something on your mouth!!!" I retorted.

"I said st-" she was cut off by the sound of my ringtone.

It was Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim. I excused myself and answered the call.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Ah..... Ne, Seunghoon ah, uhh.... So I heard Mino wanted to drive a car..... And Jinwoo wants to go out clubbing-"

"Sir, he meant golf-clubbing...." I corrected.

"Yeah uh.... So, before I let you all do those things, you all need to go through a test. This test is to prove whether you're responsible. And this test is forever. The whole of WINNER will go to the adoption center at Busan today and adopt a child. You will look after him or her like he or she is your brother or sister. Understood?" He asked.

"But-"

"Bye." He hung up.

In WINNER's dorm later that day.....

"UWAAAAA!!! A child!!!!! Let's go!" Mino exclaimed.

"The child will like me more!!!" SeungYoon boasted.

"Shut up I'm more fabulous." Taehyun diva-ed back.

"CAN WE GO NOW???" Jinwoo asked impatiently. Looks like someone isn't happy...

At the adoption centre.....

Sehan's POV

"Sehannie yah, go change into something nice and meet me downstairs okay?" I shook my head violently. Ms Byun sighed, shaking her head. She stopped after a while and have me a hopeful look.

"At least change into something nice?" I nodded and she left.

Jinwoo's POV

What's so wrong with golf clubbing? Ughhhh..... I grumbled as we entered the adoption center.

"Good afternoon, Mr Kim, Mr Song, Mr Lee, Mr Kang and Mr Nam." A female approached us from the counter. She was holding some food. Food...... <3

"Good morning!" We chorused.

She led us to the long line of people, all dressed nicely with hopeful eyes.

Mino's POV

"Is this," I gestured to the children, "all?"

"There's another girl upstairs." Just as the woman said that, light strumming of the guitar was heard.

We followed the source of sound and went up to the attic. There was a beautiful melody played  we were are mesmerized.

Sehan's POV 
"Her name is Sehan. She's a really kind hearted girl." I glared at Ms Byun and started to say something, but then a sharp pain courses through my throat. I paused. It hurt a lot. Ms Byun made her way over to me, but I shook my head.

Mino's POV
What's wrong with her? Why is she wincing?

"What's happening?" I asked as the girl, Sehan, I believe started holding on to tightly..

"Sehan? Sehan? Sehan!" Ms Byun shook her, and shook her head...

"This cannot go on.... She'll lose her sense of sight and hearing like this..." Ms Byun muttered, loud enough for us to hear her. Sehan mouthed something that made Ms Byun shake her head violently.

We were told to leave the room. I sighed deeply before asking, " What do you think happened?"

SeungYoon's POV
The poor girl.....

"What do you think happened?" Mino asked after sighing. What do I think? I don't even know myself.

After an hour....

Taehyun's POV
"She's not a normal kid, she's just..... Ya know..... Different." Ms Byun explained.

"Can you tell us about her past?" I asked politely.

"Her parents died right before her eyes and her instincts told her to save her older brother, Sehun. Sehun had amnesia due to the fact that he injured his head while being pulled off, so he always thought it was her fault. They were put in the orphanage, where they found their best friend, Jong In. He got into another accident and forgot about the incident.

They were both adopted, leaving Sehan behind. But before that, Sehun promised Sehan that he will come back for her. But on the day he got accepted into SM, he got into an accident and lost his memory for good. So he led his life like nothing was wrong. Kai, JongIn, whatever you want to call him, well, I don't know..." Ms Byun said.

I stared at the girl through the window, she now seemed to be better, but she winced once in awhile. She was drawing.... Or maybe coloring....

"Why can't she speak?" Jinwoo hyung asked.

"Oh, that, that's supposedly temporary. She overworked her voice a couple of years ago." Her face suddenly turned serious.

"But if it continues, she'll lose all her senses...."

"What, exactly?" SeungYoon hyung asked.

"If she tried to speak. She lost her voice five years ago and the doctors say that there's a fifty percent chance of getting it back. The other fifty goes for losing all her senses." Ms Byun explained.

Sehan's POV
"Then how-" A sharp pain caused me to lose consciousness.

Flashback....

"Sehun oppa!" I shouted after my brother who left the house. He didn't even bother to turn around and hear me explain.

"Please.... Don't go....." I whispered before I lost my voice. Tears streamed down my face, and my usual all smiles turned all wiles.

A day later

"Seongsaengnim! Please. I beg of you, find my oppa!" I pleaded after being placed at the orphanage.

"Urgh..... Fine." A woman whose name tag read Mdm Lee grumbled.

"Oppa!!" I squealed when I heard his voice from behind. I turned and saw...

"Sehun oppa! Why are you all wrapped up?!?" I asked.

"Sehan..." He collapsed.

One year later....

"Sehan come here," JongIn oppa said. I walked towards him. Sehun appeared out of nowhere.

"Your JongIn oppa and I have been adopted. But before we leave, take this," he tossed his necklace to me.

"With this necklace, I promise that I'll come back to get you." He pinky promised.

End of flashback

 

Herro errbodeh, so I'm back in a new account on AFF, if you read my stories on wattpad, you'll know~~~ http://www.wattpad.com/user/swizzTAO

So what do you all think will hapen in the next chapter? Only I know..... So look ut for the next chapter, that's coming out on 03 October.

TealHearts