Bad Boy?

Are You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are coming with me, Kim Yubin!" Yenny demanded.

"Sure.. I don't remember saying no to a hip hop concert? The last time I checked, you were the one who rejected going to a hip hop concert with me." I reminded the best friend whom I was wondering why she was so worried I would bail on her and this hip hop concert date.

"That last time was because Lim wanted to go so you had company already. I don't need to go. But this one You know I'm going for business reasons as well." The business-minded Yenny replied.

"Yeah.. Is he expensive?" I asked because this dude we were going to visit at his concert was one of Korea's most sought-after hip-hop underground artists in collaborations. I remembered I once was quite a sought after rapper too...back in the days of So Hot/Nobody era. But yeah, Beenzino was the IN-Thing now.

"I think he'll give me a friend-friend rate. You know, since we once worked together."

Yeah, Yenny worked with him on a song before but they never really met. It was just her vocal meeting his vocal pulled together by rapper Leo Kekoa in a recording studio. I, on the other hand, saw him in person once on stage when I attended an all-star hip-hop concert with Limmie and yeah, he was pretty good and kinda cute but I had no real interest in him except for the bold lyrics that came out of his mouth. 

"I heard he doesn't really like working with idols?" I had to remind Yenny.

"You know well we are NOT idols anymore. Look, he's even offering supper after the show so we could talk business as well. I think I can close this deal. I let him hear a short demo of my song and he likes it.." Yenny added."And if I don't get this deal, that's where I need you to work your charm."

"AH HA!! I knew you were going to use me!" I waved my accusing finger at the-best-friend-with-a-motive.

"Unnie, he's good-looking. He's tall. He's talented. Definitely your type. And woman, you have been single for months already!"

"Liar! You want me to seduce him so he'll work with you. Not because you want me to start dating again! Isn't he seeing someone?"

"Whether he's single or not, it doesn't matter.  You can still work your flirty charm which always works with these hip-hop guys. They always have a soft spot for you. If you can charm guys like Epik High and TigerJK, Beenzino should be easy." Yenny teased with a wink before flipping her bag over her shoulder walking to exit our apartment.

I couldn't believe she just slammed a seductress mission on me and thought that I would accept it?

"Are you seriously going to use me this way??!!" I called after her as I hurried to catch up with her.

====

So basically we did not have tickets to the Illionaire hip-hop concert. All we got was a phone call Yenny made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter