part 1:

Our Endless Story: A Moment in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Yeonie-ah, why dont you exercise a bit? Day after day you became so heavy you almost breaking my back bone" He said with his complaining tone, yet his eyes were smiling like what he always do.

 

"If you're tired of carrying me you can put me down"

 

"Shiruh. Where we going now? On our secret base?"

 

"Hmm" Jiyeon nodded.

 

They say, people's story started on the first time you open your eyes in this world-- But for me it wasn’t. Though my memories in childhood was clearly pictured in my mind---

 

It was nothing but painful memories.

 

Mom, always told me to thank God for giving his life for us to live for his world, he has a reason for us to lived--

“Jiyeon sweetie, time to drink your medicine” Jiyeon’s mom tried to make her voice cheerful as always.

 

In return, Jiyeon smiled as the usual smile she always did.

 

That God has a better plan for us,

 

“How is it Shin Hoo?, is Jiyeon doing fine?” her mom ask worriedly.

 

“Yeah” A hesitantly nods made by her uncle Shin Hoo.

 

 And he made each of us special—

 

“Jiyeon!” Jiyeon’s mom screams as she runs through the stretcher.

 

Yeah… indeed true, I’m special---

 

“Hey let’s don’t go near with her, mom said she was really weak, she have a heart disease and playing will be too much for her” one kid said, distancing herself to Jiyeon’s place.

 

Coz no one wants to be with me, since I have this kind of disease.

 

Since then, I don’t have any friends to be called except form my teddy bears at home, no one wants to be near at me, they were too much afraid; afraid of causing trouble to me, seeing me attacking by my disease,  I always want to think that way then;

 

But things changes that day--- the day I first met him--- At that time, I was only 6 years old,

 

My first impression to him was quiet snobbish guy, he never smiled back then, he was looking at the floor---

 

"Jiyeon" her mom called her out to get her attention in her book that she was currently reading, slowly Jiyeon looks at her mother still lying in bed.

 

"This is Ms. Seijin Jung, your new tutor, and this is her son, Jung Jinwoon, greet them baby" her mom said smiling.

 

"Jinwoon say hi to Jiyeon"

 

"Hi" Jinwoon said still looking at the floor.

 

 

And I do believe that my life only started that day, since the day I met him. The first time I met someone so special like him--

 

So special that became the greatest part in my existence…

.

.

.

 From each day passing by, Jinwoon and I grew closer, so closer and closer. And I was happy.

 

I felt not empty.

 

"Wow. You're so beautiful Jiyeon. You look like a princess" Jiyeon's mom was delighted seeing her 6 year old daughter wearing a long white gown.

 

"Yeah. You really look like a princess" Her uncle complimented her.

 

"How is it Jinwoon? Is this dress was beautiful?" Jiyeon ask Jinwoon excitedly.

 

But in return Jinwoon just simply nodded, he looks on the other direction hiding his face who become so redden.

 

"I'm sure princess, you can find your prince to marry" her grandfather interrupted.

 

"Chincha Harabeoji? Yay!" Jiyeon claps her hand.

 

Jinwoon who heard it loud and clear made face the old man, with his fist turns into clenched, he hurriedly went in Jiyeon's side looking at her fiercely.

 

"What's wrong Jinwoon?" Jiyeon innocently ask.

 

"Who's that prince huh? Are you too close than me?  Who's that prince you're going to marry? Where did he lives? What is his name? Tell Me." Jinwoon ask Jiyeon with all those written irritation over his face.

 

"Hehe. Jinwoon." Jiyeon's grandfather caught his attention but, he was still looking straight at Jiyeon's eyes.

 

"I made up my mind. I'm going to be your prince no matter what I'm only your prince ha ra?" he made a declaration.

 

Everyone inside of the house except from Jiyeon laughed.

 

"Dont laughed at me" Jinwoon seems disgusted. "Harabeoji" he looks at to the old man with full of his determination. "One day I'm going to be Jiyeon's prince! I will go to marry her!" he said out loud.

 

"Hehe. Tell me that again to me when you reach 17 okay?" Jiyeon's grandfather patted his head with a contented face on him.

 

Yeah, it was a long ago, but until now, it was always been a memory like happened yesterday only.

 

Fresh and always unforgettable.

 

And I always treasure.

 

"So how's the feeling Yeonie-ah, after this week you’re going to my school" Jinwoon grins. “Are you feeling excited? Feeling so happy? Coz finally you’re going to see me every day of your school days. You don’t have to deny it isn’t you Yeonie" He teases.

 

"Who said I'm excited seeing you? Everyday I'm always seeing you"

 

"Aww.. Don’t be so like that, I know you’re excited. Finally we're going to the same high school" He said with all his delighted.

 

"You're right" she said pouting.

 

“Hey stops that! You look like a pig” Jinwoon teases her.

 

“YAH! You always teasing me huh” she said in her sad tone.

 

“Coz I really like teasing you. Come on don’t be sad, let’s go in our secret place okay?

 

That’s right, our own secret place, the only place we felt peace, our own safe haven.

 

"This place was really beautiful" Jiyeon looks delighted and amazed.

 

"I know that's why you’re the first person I brought you here." Jinwoon. "You love looking at the stars right? Here you can look at the stars, freely, but we have to go back to your house before aunty finds out we ditch at this time"

 

"Yes!" Jiyeon nodded and looks up to the sky, it was shining because of the stars above.

 

 

 

"Jiyeon let's wait for the shooting star okay?" Jinwoon said while his eyes still lock on the sky.

 

"Wae?" Jiyeon ask looking at him.

 

"Coz we going to wished,"He beam. " mom said when you wished upon the shooting star, they going to grant your wished, so let's wished okay?" Jinwoon said.

 

"Hmmm" she nodded.

 

 

And since that day, I counted less waiting for that shooting star that will grant my only wished.

 

Wishing that there's a shooting star that will fall from the sky and granted what I'm hoping for.

 

“Too bad there are no stars in the sky.” Jinwoon said while both of them seating to the large tree, both of them looking at the sky.

 

“Yeah. I hope there’s one shooting star out there” Jiyeon said hopingly.

 

Jinwoon looks at her with a meaningful look. He smiles holding her one hand. “Don’t worry, there’s always had one!” he smiled assuring her.

 

In return Jiyeon smiles at him.

 

“Ka Ja! It’s late auntie will definitely nags me” Jinwoon said still holding Jiyeon’s hand.

 

But in Jinwoon surprised, he saw Jiyeon face turns into red, he hurriedly cupped her face, with all worriedness in his face.

 

“Are you okay Jiyeon?” Jinwoon said with worried tone.

 

“Oh—yeah! I’m fine!” Jiyeon said not meeting his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter