She forgot her phone and the clock struck twelve

The Cat Cafe With A Mysterious Curse

 

The cats were hanging around in the back because they weren't supposed to be out in the cafe due to an monkey who's allergic to cats, that was stupid enough to walk into a cafe that clearly said "CAT CAFE " Onew had his ear against the door and listened. Key was asleep, Taemin was chasing after his tail, Minho was sitting there staring, at nothing, and Jonghyun was scratching the wall. Then they heard it. They heard Nikky say "okay bye! Sorry about the animal, and the cats" then they heard Arey scream "HEY THAT'S NOT NICE!" Then Jenny laughing. But that's not as important as what they heard next. It was footsteps going toward the door. The cats all stopped what they were doing and crowded near the door. Then they heard the door handle move and the door slowly open. Then they all ran out as soon as they saw the daylight. "Woah, I bet you guys are relieved to be out" Jenny says with a smile as she sat some food down. The cats happily ate and then roamed around the cafe. The cats felts much better until she walked in. "Hello losers"

 

"Hello Courtney, oh wait that's not your name? Is it? Oh that's right, it's face." Jenny says

 

Courtney glares at her and looks at the cats. They hiss. She looks back at Jenny and with an accusing face and strongly says "you've been starling my customers!" Jenny looked at her confused and asked "ummm, what do you mean?" Courtney grunted "WHAT DO I MEAN!? WHAT DO I MEAN!??" She grunts  again "YOU STOLE ALL OF THEM, I SEE THEM COMING HERE ALL THE TIME! well except for that one creepy guy."  

 

"Okay yes all your customers come here, but hey our service is better, and our cats aren't dying!"

 

Courtney stormed out and Jenny shook her head angrily. "She's so rude" she says and she looks to the cats "at least our cats have no weird problems or other things. The cats look at each other awkwardly. " meow! (Yeah it's not like we're actually grown men!)" Onew says  Then Arey said it, the thing that worried the cats. She said 7 words and the cats freaked out. "What if the cats were actually humans?" She says with a laugh and the cats look at each other in fear. Had she seen them?! Did she know?! Then the other girls laughed. "Yeah" Nikky says "at night when we leave they turn into grown men and are completely ?" Arey nods. The cats had enough, they began to worry. They started looking around for cameras there were none. "That would be cool" Jenny says Nikky sighs "too bad"

"Yeah..." Arey says Nikky looked up at the clock, it was 11:56. "OH" she says "it's time to go" the girls get their stuff and walk out. But Nikky left her phone. The girls were half way down the street when she realized. At that time it was 11:58. By the time she got back to the cafe it was 11:59. When she opened the door it was twelve. And the clock started to ding. When she opened the door Nikky was greeted by the five men

 

And Arey's Outfit Of the Day is......

http://www.polyvore.com/areys_outfit/set?id=139850247

CLICK THE LINK TO SEE THE OUTFIT!!!!!!!