The Cats Part #2

The Cat Cafe With A Mysterious Curse

"HEY CAT GIMME THAT!" Arey yells and Key ran away and Arey shot after him. Key looked back behind him and Arey was getting close. Key looked in front of him but he was soon grabbed up roughly by Arey. "HA HA CAT I- you're ADORABLE!!" Arey began to pet the kitten. "I love you!....... crap! my landlord won't allow pets...." Back over with Nikky, Onew was her face like a mad........cat? "Oh Kitty, stop!" "Mew" Onew didn't say that, niether did Nikky. Nikky looked around, and in a box was a white kitten. "Hey boy, you okay?" Nikky picked the kitten up and put him in her coat along with Onew. "Mew! (TAEMIN!?)" Onew says and Taemin looked at Onew. "MWA!? (ONEW!?)". Nikky stopped walking and walked into a building. It was a pretty big building with tables and a counter. Nikky sat the wet cats down on the floor and went and grabbed a towel. Jenny ran in a couple minutes later yelling "NIKKY LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!" Jenny stopped when she saw the two cats Nikky already found. "MORE CATS!" Nikky yells and she pets the two wet cats. Right then Arey ran in and sat Key on the floor. "I FOUND A KITTEN IN THE TRASH!!" Jenny and Nikky plug their noses. "No kidding" Nikky says "Let's go bathe them" Jenny says. And after that the men had been living under the curse for a year, but luckily they had a home in the cafe. "Mha? (Do you remember what the woman said?" Key asks and the four other cats shake their heads. When it was closing time it was Nikky's turn to close up. Jenny and Arey went home and Nikky cleaned the last cup. Onew walked up to her and Nikky looked down at him. "Hey Onew you wanna come home with me?" Onew got way too excited. Nikky smiled and picked him up, she turned off the light and closed the door. Nikky walked down the street and finnaly got to her apartment. Nikky took off her jacket and sat it down. "Onew come on!" Nikky went into her room and let Onew lay on her bed. Nikky went into her closet and got her pajamas. She began to her shirt and Onew was all like "HOLY FUDGING GOD SHE'S GETTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! but she does think I'm just a cat so It's okay for me to watch, right?" When Nikky got all dressed she turned off her light and laid in bed next to Onew. Onew got all snugly in the bed and quickly fell asleep. But at 12 o'clock, he got a feeling in his stomache and a blue light started to shine from his body and he was a human again, but just for the night. One thing about the curse is that at exactly 12o'clock the five cats turn back into humans until morning comes, then they are turned back into cats. Another thing is when they are humans, they are ! Onew sat there as Nikky hugged him, he had forgotten that this happened and he slowly pulled away from Nikky and left her home. He hurried back to the cafe, where Minho let him back in. "Then she undressed in front of me!" Onew says as he told his story of being at Nikky's home. "REALLY!"" Jonghyun says and Onew nodded "CAN I GO TO HER HOUSE!?" Onew glares at him. "HELL NO, NIKKY'S MINE AND MINE ONLY!" Taemin shook his head "No, you can't own her, you're a cat man!" Onew mocked Taemin then yelled "So what!?" The Next day Nikky was worried that Onew wouldn't be in the cafe. But when the doors opened Onew ran up to her. "ONEW YOU'RE HERE!" Jenny looked at her confused and scared. Nikky put Onew down and Arey ran into the shop. "I'LL NEED A LOT OF COFFEE TODAY!" Nikky and Jenny roll their eyes and Arey sadly sat down. Key walked up to her and she smiled. "Key, you're so adorable, I wuv you, you cat" Key jumped into her lap and she began to pet him. There weren't very many customers so they played with the cats. Jenny played with string with Minho and Taemin, Nikky had a lazer pointer and played with Onew. And Arey peted Key and Jonghyun. When they closed up shop that Night the guys decided to clean up a bit, like they cleaned their own litter boxes. --------------------------- sorry about the lame ending.....i can do better I SWEAR!

And Arey's Outfit Of The Day Is......

http://www.polyvore.com/areys_outfit/set?id=135431010

CLICK THE LINK TO SEE THE OUTFIT!!!!!!