In case you were wondering....yeah they found out

The Cat Cafe With A Mysterious Curse

Nikky stared at the five men and turned red. She opened and the men loudly shushed her. "SHHHH! Be quiet" Onew says and Nikky freezes. The men sit there sure she won't scream. Nikky looked down and saw the men's down town areas and screamed. "JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!"  The men's eyes widen as Jenny and Arey came running. "WHAT!?" Jenny asks and she see's the men. "WHO THE HELL!?" Arey also saw them and looked at her sisters then she realized "where are the cats?" She asks and the two older girls look at Arey then to the men. "Are..." Nikky starts "are you our cats?..." The men nod and Jenny shakes her head. "I don't believe you, I'm calling the police"

 

"NO!" Minho yells and Jenny looks at him.

 

"Oh my god!" She says as she blushes "PUT ON SOME PANTS!" as she covered her cheeks Minho looked down and covered his crotch with his hands. So did all the other men. "Please believe us" Taemin pleads "please, come on, I'm Taemin"

 

"And I'm Onew" Onew says "and this is Jonghyun, Key, and Minho"

 

The girls stop and stare at them. "But you're cats, how are you humans right now?" Arey asks

 

"Well" Key starts "this " he points to Jonghyun "was and to an old lady who turned out to be a witch and she turned us into cats..."

 

The others nod and Jenny walks into the back and gets men uniforms and hands them to them. "Put these on" she says and they do. "Now then, do you guys sleep in here as humans?" They nod "really?" They nod again "....do you want to sleep somewhere other than here?" They nod excitedly. Jenny sighs "you can come home with me" Minho looks at her happily. "OKAY!"  

 

"Jenny wait!" Nikky says "do we really know if these guys are the cats, I mean I believe them, but...can we be sure?"

 

Onew then said "you found me when I was being attacked by dogs!"

 

Nikky stared at him for a minute then said "I believe them" Jenny smiled "okay" she says to the guys "come on!"

They walk out the door and Jenny locks up. The girls walked down the street and the men followed. Arey and Nikky went home and Jenny just got to her apartment. "Okay..." She says "this is my house, you can stay here..." She unlocked the door. They all walked in to see and neat, clean home. Minho walked up to Jenny and she turned around. "Yes?"

 

Minho blushed a little then asked "c-could, I sleep in there with you?"

Jenny laughed a little and looked at him. "No" Minho felt hurt, why such a cold answer? Did she not love him like he loved her? Why? WHY?! WHY!!??

 

"Maybe you could sleep on the floor, but not in the bed. Minho's eyes lit up and he smiled " okay!" He happily answers back. The rest of the men laid on nice soft couches, Minho slept on the cold hard floor, but he was happy. In the morning Jenny was greeted by five cats. Minho was standing on the bed next to her. When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was the cat. "Meow(good morning)" Jenny fell out of her bed and looked back up on her bed and saw the cat again. Then she quickly got up and looked into the living room. They were also cats. Jenny got her phone and called Nikky. "Nikky!" She yells "THEY'RE CATS AGAIN!"