Cat Cafe La SHINee

The Cat Cafe With A Mysterious Curse

In Seoul, South Korea, there's a cozy little Cat Cafe, called Cafe La SHINee. The cafe is owned by sisters Jenny and Nikky, while their little sister Arey, a well know mangaka, eats and works on her manga. The cafe has five cats, Onew is a klumzy, fluffy white and light brown cat. Jonghyun is a cocky, light orange, sleek cat, Key is a sassy, black, sleek cat. Minho, is a long and lanky energetic cat, that is grey and white, he is slightly fluffy. And Taemin is a small, calm, fluffy white cat. "Meow!" Taemin was rubbing up against Jenny's leg meowing. "Oh Taemin, I just fed you a minute ago, did Jonghyun steal it from you?" Taemin made a small meow almost as to say "Yes". Jenny looked at Jonghyun who was sitting on a table all like "YEAH I STOLE HIS FOOD, WHAT WRONG WITH DAT !?" "NIKKY!" Jenny yells and Nikky ran up. "Yeah?" she asks and Jenny picks Taemin up. "Can you feed this little bastard, please?" Nikky nods and grabs Taemin. Onew jumped on the cabinet and sat in front of Nikky. *Puuuuur, puuuuuur* He began to rub up against her. Onew really liked Nikky, considering she saved him from some mean dogs when he was a kitten. "Oh Onew" Nikky says "I'll pet you AFTER I feed Taemin, okay?" Onew regretfully meows,sits and jeliously watched as Nikky poured taemin a bowl of food. Arey was sitting at her favorite table, inking her manga, then she sat down her pen and took a drink of her coffee. She went to go pick up her pen when all she felt was cat fur. She looked at her hand, and underneath it was a black head of a cat. Key looked up at her with the pen in his mouth. Arey reached for her pen when Key jumped off the table and ran away. Key loved messing with Arey, ever since he was a kitten. He would usually follow the tired woman out of the cafe and scare her. Today he decided to steal her stuff and drink her coffee. "EY MOFO CAT GIMEE MY PEN BACK!" Key looked back at Arey and ran behind the counter. Arey was about to run back after him when Jenny stopped her. "STAFF ONLY!" Arey looked up at her. "B-but my pen..." "STAFF ONLY!" Minho walked up beside Jenny and sternly meowed. "MEW!" Jenny and Minho were "Best friends" Minho always liked to be with Jenny, he frequently followed her home and would roll up into a ball on her couch and sleep, but he would be gone in the morning. "J-jenny, could I please get my pen?" Arey asks and Minho scratches her leg. "Arey we're gonna close up soon, why can't you get a new pen from your house?" Arey glares at her and packs up all her papers. Nikky put up the last cup and they all walked out. Jenny locked the door and they all went to their houses. Inside the dark cafe the sound of little foot steps could be heard. "Mew" Jonghyun jumped off a table soon to get hit by Onew who was rolling around on the floor like an idiot. "MEAH!" Onew cries when Jonghyun pounces on his stomache and walks off. Key hissed at them, he Probalbly telling them to be quiet. He had just cleaned Taemin and was about to go to sleep. Minho Jumped on the table and pushed them off. Then there was a noise, the clock struck 12 and a light began to come from the cafe. When the light went away, instead of five cats in the cafe, there was five extremely attractive men. "God my back hurts!" Minho says as he streched. "Hey guys!" Onew says "Nikky rubbed my chin!" the other four guys look at him. "WE KNOW SHE DID, SHE ALWAYS DOES!" Jonghyun says "Is that important?" Key asks "No, but what is, is finding out how to break this curse!" Minho says.

And Arey's Outfit Of the Day is......

http://www.polyvore.com/areys_outfit/set?id=135381518

CLICK THE LINK TO SEE THE OUTFIT!!!!!!!