Weekend is here

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-FsXiL2Duc

Mario and Nesty: Never say goodbye

----------------------------------------

Needless to say, the rest of the week was rocky and filled with tension.

Yoonjung’s locker was dry and clean, but JB insisted she use his for the time being, until they were sure Exo would stop perpetrating her, which they knew that day would not come soon enough.

It was Friday morning, and JB and Yoonjung arrived on campus.

“Thanks, dad!” Yoonjung waved. “Be good!” He waved and drove off.

“Here. Let me get that.” JB took her backpack, and they entered the building together. They went to his locker, and he twirled the combination in. The door swung open, and they began to get their books together. Yoonjung stood in front of JB, and his arms naturally went around her as he reached for his belongings.

“So Princess Ho has finally chosen her prince!” A snobby voice declared. They looked up to see Kris standing there with Tao and Xiumin.

Kris smirked at her. “You finally made your mind up?”

“Yeah, I made up my mind a long time ago that you’re a jerk and no one likes you,” Yoonjung snapped.

Kris stared at her while Tao burst into laughter. Kris shot him a look, and he shut up.

JB stared at Yoonjung with a raised eyebrow. He was even impressed by her quick, snappy comeback. “What? I’m on my period. You know how I get on my period.” Yoonjung shrugged defensively and closed the locker door. JB chuckled at that.

Kris caught a red-haired figure coming towards them and looked up. He smirked. “There’s the third character in your love charade.” Kris walked away with Tao and Xiumin. Kris purposely bumped into Mark, and Mark halted to look sideways at him. Kris smirked back and walked away. Tao gave Mark an equally mean look and brushed past him. Mark watched them leave and then came up to JB and Yoonjung.

“Ignore them,” Yoonjung advised. “Already did,” Mark replied.

Suddenly, an announcement was made from the speakers. “All seniors must report to the auditorium for an emergency meeting. I repeat, all seniors must report to the auditorium for an emergency meeting.”

“What now?” JB sighed. The three of them started to head towards the auditorium.

On the way, they met up with Bambam and Yugyeom.

“What do you think this is about?” Bambam asked nervously.

“I don’t know, but emergency meetings are never good,” Yoonjung said.

The five of them filed into the room and searched for the rest of their friends.

“Hey! Over here!” JR called. They made their way towards him, and he motioned for them to sit in the reserved spots.

“What do you suppose this meeting is about?” Jackson asked. “Beats me.” Youngjae shrugged.

“Maybe we can go back to JYP!” Bambam said hopefully.

“Like that’ll ever happen,” Yugyeom muttered.

Bambam frowned. “Your negativity brings me down, bro.”

All of a sudden, the auditorium became silent. They looked up to see that Lee Sooman had come up to the podium.

“Wonder what the big man has to say now,” Jackson muttered with a sullen glare.

“Good morning, senior students. It’s Friday, and I’m sure all of you are excited for the weekend,” the principal declared. Nobody said anything. Unfazed, he continued, “This is an unexpected notice, but the staff and I have decided to hold an event that will give time for JYP seniors and SM seniors to get to know each other. That way, all of you will be united as one and learn to get along.” His eyes seem to flit towards Got7.

“Did he just look at us?” Youngjae asked in disbelief.

“He should be looking at them, not us. After all, they’re the culprits.” Jackson shot Exo a look.

Kai looked back, met eyes with him, and smirked.

“Did that jerk just smirk at me?! I’m going to pummel him!” Jackson got up.

In panic, Yoonjung accidentally grabbed his arm with the hand of her injured arm. “Ouch!” She yelped.

Jackson quickly sat back down and grasped her hand carefully between his. “Are you all right? Did you hurt your hand because of me? , Candy. I’m so sorry.” He cupped her hand between his palms and gently blew air over it.

Mark shook his head. “That’s why you need to stop being an idiot.”

Jackson pouted. “He smirked at me first.”

The principal continued, “The event will be a park day on Sunday. This event will be mandatory. Those who do not come can expect severe consequences on the week to come.” He scanned the seniors with his compelling orbs, and everyone sat as stiff as statues. The principal relaxed and nodded. “You may go to class. See you this Sunday.” He left, leaving the auditorium buzzing with talk.

“This is bull !” Jackson cursed. “I’m not going!”

“Then you’re going to get punished,” Bambam pointed out.

“Like I care. I’ll take that damn consequence any day rather than spend more time with those bastards.” Jackson nodded towards Exo.

“You’re going, and that’s final. None of us are going to become humiliated again,” JB firmly spoke. Jackson turned sullen. Yoonjung grasped his arm and lightly tugged on it. “Come on, Jackson. It won’t be that bad. I’ll be there. If I’m there, it won’t be so bad, right?” She smiled sweetly.

Jackson looked at her and quickly covered his eyes. “When you look at me like that, it makes me want to do anything for you, even jump off a cliff and dive into the jaws of a shark.”

Yoonjung laughed and squeezed his arm. “See? Compared to that, this isn’t bad at all. We’ll just play by ourselves. There’ll be free food, too.”

“Sounds like my kind of party,” Bambam said, causing everyone to laugh and the tension to ease.

JR grinned. “Come on. Let’s go to class.”

The rest of the day went by fairly smoothly. During free study period, Yoonjung headed towards the math laboratory. She couldn’t solve this difficult math problem on her own. On the way into the math laboratory, several figures bumped into her, causing her book and papers to crash onto the ground.

“Watch it, sassy !” Chanyeol hissed. “Sassy !” Baekhyun guffawed.

Yoonjung shot them a dirty look before bending down to pick up her belongings. They left the laboratory together.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun!” A voice called from behind. D.O. sprinted towards the doorway and hollered, “Hey! You can’t just go like that after you dropped her things!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn’t stop though. D.O. sighed and shook his head. He looked back and immediately got down to help. “I’m so sorry for my friends’ behavior. They can be immature at times. Scratch that. They’re immature all the time.” D.O. held out the gathered papers.

“Thank you…” Yoonjung warily took them. He looked extremely nice, but she realized looks could be deceiving. He was still a member of Exo, and she couldn’t be too cautious about that.

“No problem. It’s the least I can do when my friends stirred trouble.” D.O. smiled.

They stood up, and he stretched out a hand. “My name is Do Kyungsoo. Most people call me D.O. for short though, and I prefer it that way.”

Cautiously, Yoonjung shook his hand. “I’m Yoonjung.”

“I know. My friends talk a lot about you,” D.O. said.

Yoonjung raised an eyebrow. “I’m wagering they talk crap about me.”

D.O. chuckled. “You’d be surprised actually. I’ve heard them talk more about how long your legs are compared to what a sassy you can be.” D.O. grinned.

Yoonjung surprised herself by smiling back. His smiles were contagious, and she had a feeling that maybe she could trust him.

“What are you here at the math lab for?” D.O. asked.

“Oh!” Yoonjung remembered why she had come here in the first place. “I needed help with a math problem.” She looked around for any math tutors.

“I can help you,” D.O. offered. Yoonjung stared at him. “You?”

D.O. smiled and nodded. “I’m a tutor here. I’m the lead tutor actually. I’m the one that came up with the idea to run a math laboratory.” Stunned, she continued to stare at him.

“Come this way.” D.O. led her to one of the tables near the wall.

Dazed, Yoonjung followed and sat beside him. “What are you having trouble with?” He asked.

“This one…” She pointed to the problem.

D.O. began to study it. A minute later, he broke into a smile. “This is an easy one. I’ll even show you a trick to make it even simpler.” Yoonjung gave him a doubtful look. D.O. blinked. “What? Why are you looking at me that way?”

“You’re not going to purposely give me the wrong answer, are you? Is this your way of sabotaging me? Did your friends put you up to this?” Yoonjung glanced around, as if she expected Kris or Chanyeol to jump out any minute.

D.O. laughed. “I assure you, Yoonjung, that I will never do that. If I did, I would be putting my position as leader of the math lab in danger, and that’s not something I want to lose on my college applications.”

Yoonjung eyed him fishily. “Can I trust you?”

D.O. smiled reassuringly. “You can, and you will.”

In the brief time she spent with him, she knew D.O. was a genius. He was really good at teaching though, and his patience was a bonus. “Wow. You’re even better than the teacher,” Yoonjung complimented. D.O. grinned. “You just complimented me. Does that mean you trust me now?”

“Probably.” Yoonjung shrugged but smiled.

D.O. laughed. “That’s good to hear. Look, I know my friends are harassing you right now, but don’t mind them. They’ll get bored eventually. Person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter