Explosion

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at9sM1GD_4M

Got7: I Like You

----------------------------------------

The weekend came to an unfortunate end.

Monday rolled around, and it was time to begin the second week of school.

Yoonjung tied her hair into a neat ponytail, grabbed her backpack, and ran downstairs. Her father had gone to work early, so only a note and an American breakfast greeted her. Not to mention, Janggeun kept trailing after her with hopeful eyes that she would spare him a piece of bacon or a piece of sausage. Yoonjung patted his head, gave him the bacon that he wanted, and settled down at the table.

I’m sorry I couldn’t see you this morning. Have a good day at school. I’ll see you at dinner.

Love,

Dad

Yoonjung smiled at the note. Her father spoiled her with too much love and affection. She bit into her toast and looked through different websites on her phone. She received an abrupt message from JB. ‘You ready to go?’

‘Yup.’ Yoonjung gulped down her juice and got up. She scratched Janggeun’s ear one last time before putting her shoes on. “Be good, Janggeun-ah. Don’t make a mess. If Mark gets here first today, don’t let him snoop around in my room.”

Yoonjung grabbed her backpack and left the house. She darted out of the gate and saw JB waiting for her on his motor skateboard. “Get on.” He nodded behind him.

Yoonjung hopped on behind and grabbed onto his waist. JB looked back. “You good?”

“Good.” She nodded with a thumb up. “Let’s go then.” He started the motor.

When they were halfway to school, she heard a faint buzzing noise behind her. She glanced back to see Yugyeom and Bambam appearing on their own motor skateboards.

“Good morning, Jungie Jungie.” Bambam sent her a kiss.

Yugyeom was too busy flipping his hair out of the way to greet her.

They arrived at school and headed into the building. Classmates greeted them as they passed by. Of course, many more people recognized the sanctified Got7, and they got a lot more attention than her. Yoonjung didn’t mind, and as usual, ducked out of the way to do her own thing. She opened her locker and began to pull out book she would need for the morning classes. “I realized you have a tendency to do that,” JB’s voice said from behind the locker door.

Yoonjung pulled it forward and looked up to meet the not-so-amused gaze of her bestest friend. “To do what?” She blinked, completely ignorant.

“To run away whenever we’re being suffocated by the population,” he pointed out.

“Of course. I want to live. I have to save myself,” Yoonjung joked.

“You don’t like the attention, do you?” JB studied her face.

Yoonjung sighed as she shut her locker. “They’re trying to greet you guys, not me. I figured I need to get out of the way.”

“You’re part of the team, or do you not know that by now? You’re not in the way of anything. If anything, they’re in the way of you. Got it?” JB reminded.

“Got you.” Yoonjung saluted. JB rolled his eyes but grinned.

Out of nowhere, arms wrapped tightly around her from behind. Yoonjung looked back only to be kissed smack on the cheek by JR. “Good morning, Princess! You look absolutely-“

“Stunning? Gorgeous? Pretty? I know. Thank you,” Yoonjung teased.

“I was going to say cute, but those adjectives work, too.” JR grinned. His phone rang, and he momentarily pulled back to take it out.

He laughed when he saw the message. “Jackson just woke up. He’ll be late.”

“Doesn’t he have a chemistry test first period?” JB asked.

“Too bad. His own fault for sleeping in through the alarm.” JR shrugged

The first bell rang.

“I’ll take you to class, Yoonjung. Later, JB.” JR swung his arm around Yoonjung’s neck and led her towards her classroom.

“It would be nice if we could be in the same class, huh? Our school is pretty except for one thing: the guys and girls have to be separated during classes.” He sighed.

“I think it’s smart. That way, we can’t be distracted with each other,” she said.

“Why? You think you’ll be too attracted to me to study?” JR made a V-shape under his chin.

Yoonjung laughed and playfully shoved him. “Okay, Prince JR. We’re here. Go to class.”

“I’ll catch you later. Be good!” JR kissed her on the forehead, waved, and left.

Yoonjung went inside her classroom and sat down. Instantly, girls flocked to her side.

“Oh my gosh! Did one of Got7 walk you to class again?!"

“Which one was it today?!”

“I think that was JR! Am I right?!”

Yoonjung meekly smiled and nodded, causing the girls to squeal and jump up and down with giddiness. “You’re so lucky, Yoonjung,” they cooed. Yoonjung chuckled at their reaction.

The first two classes passed by rather quickly. When it was time for physical education, Yoonjung hurriedly went to her locker to drop off her books.

JB came around the corner and nodded at her. “PE?”

She nodded back.

“I’ll catch you later.” He held out his fist. She lightly bumped her fist against it and ran towards gym only to meet Youngjae who was just leaving it.

“No running! You’ll get hurt!” He shouted after her.

Yoonjung made an ‘OK’ sign with her fingers and quickly walked towards the locker room. Youngjae chuckled, shook his head, and went back into the building.

After an hour of playing volleyball and getting credit for the day, Yoonjung changed back into her uniform and headed back into the building for break time. “Yoonjung, over here!” Bambam gave a friendly holler. Yoonjung waved at her friends lounging by the vending machines and sat beside him. She looked around and saw that someone was missing. “Where’s Jackson?”

“Getting in trouble at the office.” JR snickered.

“You’re liking this way too much,” Youngjae pointed out.

“Serves him right for not listening to me and staying up all night,” JR stated.

Jackson didn’t show up even when break ended up.

“I guess we’ll see him at lunch.” Bambam laughed.

“What class do you have next?” Youngjae asked Yoonjung.

“Math. I’ll walk you.” Yugyeom led the way.

“Whoa. Ice Prince is suddenly leading,” JR joked

Yoonjung waved at the others and followed Yugyeom to her class. They stopped in front of her next class.

Girls gasped joyfully.

“This time it’s Yugyeom!”

“Oh my gosh! He’s so hot!”

“When I’m born

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter