Trouble in Paradise

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5nd5UQzoy0

EXO: Wolf

---------------------------------

The end of the year was approaching, which meant that the Twilight Ball was coming up soon as well.

To make the ballroom dancing perfect, seniors were required to stay after school and practice some more.

The only one complaining was Yoonjung. Her suitors were rather fine with the arrangement of spending more time with her.

“All right. And that’s a wrap for today.” The instructor clapped.

Yoonjung stepped away from her partner and turned her attention to the front of the room. She locked eyes with Jackson who made a funny face and giggled.

“You all know that graduation is less than a month away. The Twilight Ball is a huge event where all of you are expected to perfect this ballroom dancing. Do not shame SM’s annual tradition.”

“Oh, come on. Does she really think we’ll embarrass our own school?” Bambam rolled his eyes.

“Our school, huh?” Youngjae smirked. “Don’t even go there. You thought the same thing as me,” Bambam pointed out.

There was no difference between SM and JYP students anymore. All of them attended the same school, and there were barely any fights between the two groups.

“You are excused. I will see you n Monday,” the instructor said with a nod.

“Thank God,” Yoonjung whispered under her breath and hurried towards the wall where her backpack lay. She snatched it up, swung it over her shoulder, and spun around with a gasp as she became face to face with Luhan. “Hey.”

He smiled. “Hey!”

Yoonjung smiled back and fixed the backpack straps on her shoulders.

“Here.” Luhan held out a carton of banana milk and sipped his own drink. “Hate ballroom dancing, right?”

Yoonjung took a sip of her milk and rolled her eyes. “To the depth of my bones.”

Luhan chortled.

“Catch up with you later. Say hi to Jack for me.” Yoonjung waved and hurried to the exit. She met up with her friends, and they streamed out of the building with the rest of the seniors.

“It’s night.” Yoonjung sighed. “I have so much homework to do, and I wasted my time ballroom dancing instead.”

“It was fun!” Bambam beamed.

“Yeah, Yoonjung! We can be extras in an oldie film now.” Youngjae grabbed her and drastically pranced across with her. The guys laughed while Yoonjung shrieked like a frightened chicken. “Stop that, Choi Youngjae!” She freed herself and whacked his chest.

Youngjae laughed and blew kisses to her. He swung an arm around her and gently ruffled her hair with a doting smile.

“Let’s go eat something,” Jr. suggested. “You up for it, Yoonjung?” Jackson asked.

“Sure. Let me just tell my dad.” Yoonjung texted her father and waited for his response. Suddenly, the hair on her back bristled and a creepy sensation crawled up her spine. Oddly enough, it felt as if someone was watching her. Yoonjung abruptly stopped and looked back. Was she seeing things or was there someone spying on her from behind a building? She squint her eyes but could see nothing but darkness. Her phone vibrated in her hand, and she jumped in shock.

“What’s wrong?” JB asked.

“H-Huh? Oh, nothing. I just got a message.” Yoonjung checked her phone. “He said that’s fine. He’s going to come back late because his law firm is having a congratulatory party for winning a big case.”

Jackson wrapped an arm around her. “We’ll sleepover if you’re scared.”

Yoonjung shrugged his arm off her shoulder. “No, thanks. I’m more scared of you than anything else.”

Jackson pouted as Jr. and Bambam laughed.

“Let’s go and eat!” Youngjae urged, and everyone moved forward.

Yugyeom abruptly halted and looked back. “What’s wrong with you?” Mark asked.

“I don’t…know. I feel like someone is following us.” Yugyeom scrutinized the dim alleys.

“Who?” Mark searched also.

“Forget it. I’m probably tired or crazy. Maybe both,” Yugyeom muttered and slunk off.

Mark looked back and frowned. Someone following us, huh? Why do I feel like he’s not wrong? With a wary glare, he walked away.

After a big feast and a fun round of karaoke, JB and Yoonjung came back to their neighborhood.

“Can you believe we’re already graduating?” He asked.

“Blah, blah, blah.” She blocked her ears. “I don’t want to hear about graduation.” She didn’t like to talk about a future where they would all be separated from each other.

JB gently grasped her elbow and turned her to face him. He lowered her hands by her sides and gazed earnestly into her eyes. “Don’t be afraid to talk about the future. You know I could never leave you. I’ll always be by your side forever.” His palm rested against her cheek and radiated comforting warmth that eased her insecurities.

JB smiled and stepped back from her. “Go on in. I’ll stay until you go.”

“Okay. I’ll see you later then. Good night.” Yoonjung waved and went in.

JB stayed there until he saw her go in and went home with a huge smile on his face.

Janggeun greeted Yoonjung, and she scratched his ears with a loving smile. “Missed me, huh? I’ll feed you.” After filling his bowls with food and water, she went upstairs to change out of her uniform.

The doorbell rang, and she looked up in surprise. Who is it this late at night? Maybe JB forgot something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfxC_eMvFw4

Shin Hyesung and Lyn: Love...After

-------------------------------------------------------

Yoonjung finished changing and opened up the door. She saw a figure waiting by her gate and cautiously approached it. “Can I help you?”

“I have a delivery for Seo Yoonjung,” a deep voice said.

“Delivery? I didn’t order anything.” She frowned.

“You are Seo Yoonjung, yes?”

“Yes, I am.”

“I have a delivery to you from Luhan,” he said.

“Luhan?” At that, she opened the door. Right when she saw who was standing there, she knew she had made the biggest mistake of her life.

Gun smirked at her. “Special delivery from the cocky bastard Luhan. One mass kidnapping coming right up.”

Yoonjung backed away as dark, hooded figures emerged from the walls. She slammed the gate shut and scrambled back towards her house. “Get her!” She heard a yell from behind. In panic, Yoonjung grabbed potted plants and flung it behind her. She dared not check but knew one had gotten them by the sound of pain. Her fingers trembled as she reached her front door, and she managed to grab onto the doorknob and fling it open. Hands snatched her from behind, and she released a jagged scream.

A large, intimidating growl came from inside the house and Janggeun sprang up to her rescue with a ferocious bark.

“!” Two of the guys ran away, but three still managed to grab her.

Janggeun attacked Gun and bit him in the arm. “YOU ING DOG!” Gun grabbed another potted plant and landed it on the side of his head. Janggeun whimpered and crumpled onto the ground.

“NO! JANGGEUN!” Yoonjung screamed and reached for her injured dog but was drawn back. “NO! LET ME GO! JANGGEUN!”

The last thing she saw before being pulled into a black van was her dog struggling to get up.

The door slammed shut and the van drove off. Yoonjung looked at the driver who appeared menacing and rebelling with a scar on his right eyebrow who chewed gum like there was no tomorrow. He looked older than all of them though. “Hyung, you know where to go,” Wonho said. The driver smirked and nodded as he turned the car.

“Where are you taking me?” Yoonjung demanded.

“Like we would tell you.” Jaechul smirked. “Just lay back and enjoy the ride. You’re not going home for a while.” He held up his phone with a frightening grin.

Yoonjung swallowed hard. This doesn’t seem like it will end well.

Mark paced up and down in his room. He didn’t know why he felt so uneasy. He just couldn’t keep still, and his heart was humming nervously. Mark couldn’t hold back any longer and snatched up his phone. Hearing Yoonjung’s voice could reassure him.

He called her, but she didn’t answer. He tried again and again, but she never answered his calls.

Mark furrowed his eyebrows in distaste. “Why isn’t she answering? Damn it,” he muttered. He flipped through his contacts and located the next best person to call.

“Sup,” JB answered.

“Is Yoonjung with you?” Mark interrogated.

“No. I dropped her off at her house.”

“Then can you check if her bedroom light is on?” Mark requested.

JB lifted the curtain and peered out the window. “Yeah, I see that the light is on.”

Mark couldn’t be satisfied with that though. “Check if she’s there. Make sure she comes out.”

“What is this about?”

“Just do it.”

“Okay, wait.” JB left his balcony and called, “Hey, Yoonjung! Come out! For some reason, you’re freaking Mark out!” There was no response. This time, JB frowned. “Yoonjung? Hey! Are you showering?!” He raised the phone to his ear and spoke, “Um…she’s not coming out.”

Mark stiffened. “Why not?” “I don’t know. I’m…going to check things out.” JB hung up.

Mark didn’t wait for JB to call back. Immediately, he ran out of the house and headed to Yoonjung’s place.

JB hurried out of his house and went next door. He was surprised to see the black gate open. Did she forget to close it? JB entered her property, and glass crunched under his shoe. He looked around, and his eyes widened in shock. It looked as if a tornado had blown in here. Worse…it looked as if someone had invaded her house. JB’s heart thumped nervously as he treaded further inside. He heard a whimper and jerked his head around to face the noise.

“JANGGEUN!” JB hurried to the bleeding dog and raised his head up. “Janggeun! What the hell happened?!” The dog whimpered again and closed his eyes. JB looked around frantically and grew crestfallen when he saw the front door wide open. “Yoonjung…?” He whispered. JB left Janggeun and dashed inside the house. There was no hint of robbery, but there was something unsettling in the air. “YOONJUNG! SEO YOONJUNG!” JB ran upstairs and checked every room in the house but there was no sign of Yoonjung anywhere. He found her phone on her bed and checked to see missing phone calls from her father, Mark, and Jr. Where the hell did Yoonjung go without her phone? Was she…taken?

Heart thumping anxiously, JB hurried out the door and collided right into someone. He was ready to throw a fist but stopped short when he realized that person was only Mark. “How’d you get here so fast?”

Mark ignored the question. “What the hell is going on? Why is Janggeun out there bleeding? What happened to the yard? And where’s Yoonjung?”

“I…don’t know…” JB shook his head with an exasperated sigh. “I don’t know what’s going on here. I just came…and everything is a mess…and she’s gone…”

Mark his lips as he tried to think of a solution. He looked at JB and said, “First, round up the guys. One of us must have a clue where she might be.”

Luhan finished showering and lay across the bed in comfortable sweats. He reached down and smiled as he scratched Jack’s ear. Jack had grown quite big now, but Luhan still thought he was as cute as a button. “Come here, Jack.” Luhan lifted him up and placed him on his bed. Luhan rolled over onto his back and placed Jack onto his abdomen. His phone rang out of the blue, and he reached over to answer it. “Hello?”

“Good evening, Luhan,” an untrustworthy voice greeted. 

Luhan frowned and sat up. Carefully, he placed Jack on the mattress. “What do you want, Jaechul?”

“How are you this evening? Happy? Relaxed?”

“Ticked off.” Luhan was about to hang up, but he heard a familiar female scream from nearby. He put the phone back against his ear and frowned. “Who was that?”

“Now you’re interested, huh?” Jaechul chuckled. “You were ‘ticked off’ before though, right? Well, I’m about to make you PISSED OFF. Check your picture message.” He hung up.

Luhan irritably stared at his phone in disbelief. What kind of game is he playing now? The photo message arrived, and he checked it out. Luhan sprang up with wide eyes full of horror. “Yoon…jung?” How is this freaking possible? They got her. . They got her. This is bad. Really bad. When his phone rang, he answered without hesitation, “WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOONJUNG?!”

“What else do you think we’re doing with your girl? We’re torturing you. It’s a one plus one deal. We get to play with your girl, and in turn, we get to piss you off. I’m a math genius, aren’t I?” Jaechul laughed.

He’s playing dirty. Luhan gritted his teeth and squeezed the phone so hard that it almost snapped in half. “Where are you?”

“Now you’re talking. I’ll text you the address. Come for a show down. You beg on your knees, and I’ll set your girl free.” Jaechul hung up.

Luhan spitefully threw his phone, and Jack cowered at his anger. Bull. You and I both know you won’t let her go even if I get on my knees, your shoes, and promise to be your slave for the rest of your life. He thought about the first person who he should tell and left to find him.

Jr.,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter