Confessions and Threats

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ4jFtSmuFI

Got7: A

-------------------------------------------------

That Saturday, Yoonjung got up in the morning feeling much refreshed.

It turned out that she couldn’t go to school for the rest of the week. Her fever had continued to stay and was persistent that she stay bored at home alone.

On Friday afternoon though, she began to feel much better, and this morning, she hardly felt sick at all.

Mark called to check up on her, and Yoonjung told him she wanted to go on a bike ride.

So here she was now standing in front of her gate all ready to go with her bicycle waiting for Mark to show up.

She heard the sound of gravel crunching and looked up. She saw Mark’s red hair and brightened with happiness. She waved her arm in the air with a big smile, and he waved back.

Mark halted his bicycle in front of her and kicked the stand out to lean his bicycle against. He swung one leg off and approached her. His eyes scanned her face, and he frowned slightly. “Are you sure you can go bicycling? You just got better. And what’s with your outfit? Why are you wearing a dress? Where’s your jacket?”

Yoonjung sighed. “Even my dad didn’t give me the third degree about this. I’m fine, Mark. I’m healthy enough to go bicycling.” She headed for her bicycle, but he stopped her and pulled her back. “Let me check.” Mark placed a hand on her forehead and gauged her temperature. She doesn’t seem warm at all. Satisfied, he dropped his hand.

“Happy, daddy?” Yoonjung gave him a look. She was about to swing one leg over the bicycle but he stopped her. “Wait.”

“What now-“ She blinked in surprise when he pulled his plaid shirt over her and pushed her arms through the sleeves.

“If you get sick again, the guys will kill me.”

Yoonjung smiled knowingly. Just say you’re worried about me.

Mark felt her staring and looked at her. “What?”

“Nothing. Now can we go?” Yoonjung asked.

Mark released her, and at last, she was able to hop onto her bicycle.

“Wait a minute.” Yoonjung glanced back at JB’s house. “Maybe JB is back from the dentist. Should we call him to see if he’s available?”

Mark looked at his house and then looked away. “No, he’s probably tired. Let’s just go.”

“Okay then.” Yoonjung put her phone away and left.

Mark looked back once more with an apologetic expression. Sorry, JB, but I want to spend time with Yoonjung alone.

The two of them coasted down the streets and ended up at the beautiful Han River. It was packed with people, and excitement seeped through her skin. She hadn’t been around people in a long time. It made her feel excited, and she knew how desperate being indoors had made her.

Mark cycled beside her and looked at her. “Are you feeling okay?”

“No, I feel like throwing up. I have a fever and my fingers hurt. I also have cramps and a huge headache. I think I just may have an infectious disease.” Yoonjung pouted.

Mark rolled his eyes. “Yeah, keep up with the sarcasm, but you can never be like me.”

Yoonjung laughed. “Wait up, daddy!” He shot her a look, and she just gave him an innocent smile.

When Yoonjung didn’t collapse right away, Mark began to visibly relax and actually enjoy the cool breeze. “It’s nice, huh?” She smiled.

Mark smiled back with a nod. He watched as she pedaled forward and smiled softly with affection deep in his eyes. Just bicycling like this with Yoonjung and having her all to himself was like a dream come true. If she became his girlfriend, his days would be perfect like this one. Slow down. You haven’t even confessed to her yet, Mark thought as he exhaled slowly. He heard a crash ahead of him and looked up. His eyes widened when he saw Yoonjung on the ground with the bicycle on top of her.

“Yoonjung!” Mark skidded to a stop, jumped off his bicycle, and ran towards her without a second’s hesitance. He tossed the bicycle off of her and then helped her sit up. “You all right?”

“Besides feeling super sore and surprised, I’m good,” she replied.

Mark stood her up and examined her bare legs. “Let me check.” He spotted a scrape on her knee and glared up at her. “I told you bicycling was a bad idea.”

He shook his head with an exasperated sigh.

Yoonjung placed a gentle hand on top of his head and smiled softly. “I’m good, Mark, so don’t get mad at me.”

Mark softened. He saw a cut on her wrist and gently kissed it.

Her expression molded into one of surprise.

Mark stood up and gazed down at her. “I could never get mad at you. Ever.”

Yoonjung swallowed hard and blinked a couple times. What was this strange atmosphere that was starting to develop between them?

Her phone rang, and she stepped back to answer it. “Hello? Hey, dad. Yeah, I’m still out. Don’t worry. I’m still with Mark. It’s okay if you’ll be late. I’m not sick anymore so I can take care of myself.” Yoonjung caught Mark rolling his eyes, and she jabbed an accusing finger at him with a hard look.

Mark smirked and shook his head as he went to fetch his bicycle.

“Love you, too. Bye.” Yoonjung hung up and upright her bicycle. “Rude,” she muttered to Mark.

“Clumsy,” he retorted.

Yoonjung hopped on her bicycle. “Last one to reach the line buys ice cream!”

“I’ll buy it. I don’t want to risk you splitting your skull open for a mere treat,” Mark stated dryly.

“You’re no fun.” Yoonjung frowned. “You wouldn’t be saying that if you were on the floor bleeding to death, right?” Mark cycled off.

Yoonjung hurriedly followed him. “Wait for me! Slow down!”

After lunch and ice cream, Mark and Yoonjung came back to her place and saw JB ringing her doorbell.”JB!” Yoonjung called out. JB whipped his head around, and confusion crossed his face when he saw Mark. “What are you doing here?”

“We went bicycling together.” Yoonjung smiled at Mark.

JB frowned. “In your condition?”

Yoonjung rolled her eyes. “You sound just like Mark now. There’s nothing wrong with my condition. I’m perfectly fine.”

JB eyed the scar on her knee and raised an eyebrow. “Sure.”

Mark’s phone rang, and with great reluctance, he answered it. “Hello? I’m out. Now? Fine. I’m on my way.” Mark hung up.

“Who was that?” Yoonjung asked. “My dad. I need to go. I’ll see you guys later.” Mark hopped onto his bicycle and rode away.

“Bye!” Yoonjung waved after him.

“So…why wasn’t I invited again?” JB asked. Yoonjung dropped her arm and looked at him. “You were at the dentist.”

“To get my teeth cleaned. Not for some major surgery. I was back by eleven,” JB replied.

“Oh. Sorry. You mad?” She teased. “Maybe,” he answered as he crossed his arms.

Yoonjung laughed and elbowed him. “Don’t be. We can do something else then.”

“Fine. Take me to the movies to make this up to me.”

“Deal.” She grinned. “Just let me go change.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPmWQeTwd6Y

Got7: Take my hand

-------------------------------------------------

The two of them watched the newest movie with Kim Woobin in it. They came out and realized the day was still bright and young.

“Should we go home and make bibimbap?”

“I have a better idea.” JB smiled, took her hand, and hauled her along.

They went to a popular new chicken eatery that had just opened up. They coincidentally drank their shared drink at the same time and stared wide-eyed at each other.

Then they burst into hearty laughter and grinned at each other.

“What next?” JB asked. “Dessert,” Yoonjung said.

“Ice cream!” They said at the same time and laughed.

The two of them went to Baskin Robbins and got two cones of different flavors to share. Yoonjung took a bite of her strawberry cheesecake ice cream and then turned to JB. “Let me try your cookies and cream one.” JB held his cone out but pulled it back every time she came closer.

“JB!” Yoonjung scolded. JB grinned and continued with the same trick.

“Hiya!” Yoonjung hooked her arm through his and prevented him from pulling away.

JB laughed as she took a triumphant bite of his ice cream. She started to run, and he hobbled after her as he tried eating his own ice cream cone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFIPg6veGRM

Got7: She's a Monster

---------------------------------------------------

Towards the end of the day, they ended up sitting on a bridge over a beautiful lake of a nearly empty park.

“It’s been a while since we’ve spent time together like this,” Yoonjung stated.

“Yeah, it has.” JB inhaled deeply and then smiled at her.

Yoonjung beamed and looked out at the river. “Time is going by so fast.” “Yeah,” he agreed.

“The eight of us should take a trip somewhere before we all separate for college,” she said.

“That would be nice. We could go camping or to Jeju. Maybe we can even go to Europe or Thailand,” he suggested.

“Thailand? Bambam would love that.” Yoonjung beamed.

“And then we could visit Hong Kong for Jackson.” JB smiled.

“And Taiwan for Mark,” she added. At the mention of Mark, JB’s smile slipped a little.

Yoonjung looked at JB and smiled. He gave her a curious look. “Why are you smiling at me like that? Do you need a favor?”

She laughed and lightly slapped his knee. “No! I’m just smiling because I’m grateful for you. You’re always by my side, and I feel strong because of you. Thanks, JB. You’re my bestest.”

JB caught her hand before she could take it back. Surprised, Yoonjung looked at him. “Yoonjung, I…”

I need you.

“I…”

I want you.

“I…”

I love you.

JB was right in front of her face now.

Yoonjung held her breath, and her eyes fixated on his lips automatically. “I?” She whispered.

“I…” He started to close his eyes.

“Excuse me,” a deep voice said. They looked up to see a security officer. “This part of the park is closed for the day.”

“Oh. We’re sorry.” They quickly got up and left the area.

“That was close!” Yoonjung released a nervous laugh. Yeah, really close, JB thought.

“Let’s go home,” she suggested. “Yeah, okay…” He nodded and followed her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh81Vg7KwS8

Aaron & G.Na: Half

-------------------------------------------------

The next afternoon, Yoonjung fixed sandwiches for her and her father. “Oh, sweetheart, you didn’t have to make anything. You should just rest until you’re back to normal again.”

“Now you sound like Mark and JB. I’m completely normal. I’ve become normal two days ago,” she assured with a chuckle.

They sat at the table and ate the food.

Janggeun bounced into the room and nudged her leg.

“All right, big baby.” Yoonjung took out a piece of bacon from he sandwich and held it out to him.

“Do you have any plans today?” Her father asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll take Janggeun out for a walk or go to the library and borrow a few books,” she replied.

“Sounds good. I’m going to hole myself up in my room and finish preparing for tomorrow’s case,” he answered.

“Sounds fun,” Yoonjung quipped.

“Oh, yeah. It’s a wild part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter