Saturday Morning

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQilpSFglNk

ZE: A: Begin With Kiss

---------------------------------------

It was the first Saturday of the week since school had started.

Yoonjung buried deeply under the covers and planned to sleep in all morning. Her beautiful sleep was interrupted though when someone gently shook her. “Sweetheart, you need to wake up,” her father softly said.

Yoonjung shook her head. “It’s Saturday,” she mumbled.

“I know, but it’s almost noon, and Jaebum’s father invited us for barbeque at his house,” he said.

Yoonjung lifted up her head with one eye open. “JB?”

Her father nodded. “So get ready. Hurry.” He left the room to give her some privacy.

Yawning, Yoonjung rolled onto her back and stretched her arms over her head. Then she swung herself up and tousled her already-messy hair. She shuffled towards the balcony and drew the curtain back. She looked forward and almost burst out laughing. It was like looking into a mirror. From his bed hair and wrinkled sleepwear, it was evident that JB had also woken up right now, too. He couldn’t open his eyes fully and shielded his gaze from the sun. “Lunch?”

Yoonjung nodded. JB pointed his finger at her and walked backwards. “I’ll see you in a bit then.” He tripped over his basketball and landed on the floor.

Yoonjung stifled her laughter. “You all right?”

“I’m fine,” JB answered but didn’t bother to get up.

“Should I call your dad for help?” Her lips tingled with laughter.

He waved a hand in the air. “Don’t bother. It’s not a life-or-death situation.”

She covered with her hands and chortled.

He jabbed his finger towards her without looking. “And stop laughing at me. It’s completely rude.”

“I’m not!” Yoonjung protested. She yanked her curtain back shut, smiled, and went to wash. She wondered if JB would be up by the time she was ready to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGWb5TJo_-o

Yoseob & Eunji: Love Day

----------------------------------------

“Yoonjung, are you ready?” Her father called.

“I’m coming!” Yoonjung quickly braided the last part of her hair and tied the end firmly. She checked her reflection one last time to make sure there was nothing embarrassing on her face. She skipped downstairs and smiled when she saw Janggeun waiting there with his tongue out and tail wagging. His eyes were pleading for her to take him on whatever adventure she was going on.

“Can we take Janggeun?” Yoonjung asked. “Why not? Changso likes dogs, too,” her father replied.

“Yes! Come on, baby! You’re coming with me!” Yoonjung went into the closet and pulled out his red leash. At the sight of it, Janggeun became wild. He reminded her of Jackson, and she laughed as he leaped for joy.

“Maybe we shouldn’t take him,” her father mused.

“No! He’s going! You said so!” Yoonjung put the leash on Janggeun and kissed his wet nose. “Let’s go!”

The three of them went next door and walked in through the back gate towards the yard.

The smell of barbeque filled the air already, and her stomach grumbled in response. She was lucky that her first meal of the day would be delicious barbeque.

“Oh! You came!” JB’s father smiled and waved his tong in the air.

“Hello, ahjusshi.” Yoonjung bowed.

“Hi, Yoonjung! You brought Janggeun, too. It’s been a while since I’ve last seen you. You grow prettier and prettier every time. I think you’ll have to get married soon. Right, Sanghyuk?” His father winked and elbowed her father. “Not for another ten years,” her father responded.

JB’s father threw his head back and laughed. “You’re a fool for your daughter.” “You would be the same way if you had a daughter like mine,” her father retorted. His eyebrows furrowed at the steaks on the grill. “Did you even season that?”

“No.”

“You’re supposed to season it first!”

“We can do it later.”

“It doesn’t work that way.”

“I thought you studied law, not how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter