Happy White Day

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBxcsquyCgI

Got7: Magnetic

----------------------------------------------

Yoonjung woke up to a giant on her face. With a yelp, she shoved the huge, furry dog away. “Janggeun!”

The dog hopped off the bed and sauntered out of the room with his tail high in the air.

Yoonjung sat up and wiped the dog saliva off her face. She looked at the calendar and sighed. “It’s White Day, and the first kiss I get is from my dog. Is that an omen for my love life this year?” Yoonjung peeled the duvet off of her and went downstairs.

Her father was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. He looked back and smiled. “Good morning, sunshine. Happy White Day.”

Yoonjung saw the heart-shaped pancakes and laughed. “Happy White Day.” She sat at the table and noticed a big bouquet of red roses in the center. “Oh! Where did these come from?”

“I was supposed to give you this.” Her father reached into his apron and held out a pink folded piece of paper.

“What’s this?” Yoonjung asked as she opened it.

The scavenger hunt for Snow White’s heart begins now!

Seven hints will be given to you where you will find your seven princes at each destination.

To successfully win each date, you must follow each clue provided in each note.

Enjoy the date!

Love,

Your Seven Princes

She laughed. “What is this? Who is this from?”

“My lips are sealed.” Her father smiled. “But it seems like the boys have something fantastic planned for you again.”

Yoonjung beamed. Last year, the boys had taken her for a romantic yacht ride. The year before that, they had managed to rent an entire ice skating rink just for her. She never had boyfriends to celebrate White Days with, but she bet she had the most romance on those days. The boys never failed to pamper her like a princess.

“Eat up. You need to go to your first date soon,” her father encouraged.

Yoonjung quickly gobbled up the food and took a shower. She dressed her best and even curled her hair. After applying on a shiny layer of lip gloss, she was good to go. Yoonjung read the first hint.

This adorable prince wants to adorn Snow White with yummy candy at CANDYLAND in HONGDAE.

I know where this is, Yoonjung thought with a triumphant smile. She hurried to the subway and arrived at her destination in twenty-two minutes. Yoonjung entered the crowded candy shop and looked around. Her gaze fell upon a certain boy with colorful hair, and she smiled. “Bambam.”

He spun around with a lollipop in his mouth. “Ah! Yoonjung! You found me!”

Yoonjung laughed. “So you’re my first date?”

Bambam beamed and nodded. “Mmhmm…” His eyes drifted up and down her outfit. “Wow, Jungie Jungie. You look extra pretty today.”

“I made some effort,” she admitted.

Bambam smiled and took her hand. “Come on. Let’s make our own candy.” He led her to the candy-making area.

The two of them had fun making their own sweet treats. He saw her creating words on her lollipop and wound his arms around her to grasp her hands and steady the icing in her hands. Finished, they hi-fived each other with bright laughter.

“Here. This is your second hint.” Bambam handed her a familiar folded paper. “Have fun!” Bambam winked and ran off.

Yoonjung eagerly opened up the note.

This certain prince is more fit to be the dwarf Grumpy, but today, he decided to put away his grumpiness and put up with a chick flick for you at LOTTE THEATER in MYUNGDONG.

Yoonjung came to the Lotte Theater and looked around the vicinity for a familiar face. Finally, she spotted him waiting at one of the café tables. “Yugyeom!”

His head jerked up, and a big smile plastered on his face.

Yoonjung laughed. “Did you stick crazy glue on your mouth? I’ve never seen you smile so wide before.”

Yugyeom sighed. “Don’t even start with me. The guys forced me to practice smiling last night. It wasn’t fun.”

Yoonjung chuckled. “You’ll still suffer through a chick flick with me?”

Yugyeom shrugged. “You’re my date. I have to do what you say.”

“Have to? I’m offended. I want to go.” Yoonjung spun around.

“Then you don’t get the other five dates today,” Yugyeom pointed out.

Yoonjung shot him a look. “Way to blackmail me.”

“I’ll be good, so let’s go.” Yugyeom took her hand and led her to the line. They got a bunch of snacks and went into the correct theater. Once the movie was over, Yugyeom gave Yoonjung the next hint.

This prince LOVES to sing! Receive a sweet serenade from him at Rainbow Karaoke in Myungdong.

Oh, that’s nearby. Yoonjung hurried to the karaoke bar.

“Can I help you?” The worker asked. “Um,” she bit her lower lip. “I’m here looking for…”

“Oh. Scavenger hunt? Am I correct?” The worker checked. “Yes!” Yoonjung nodded in relief.

“This way.” The worker led her to one of the VIP rooms and allowed her inside.

Yoonjung saw her next date and brightly laughed. “Youngjae-yah!”

“LET’S GET THE PARTY STARTED!” Youngjae bellowed into the microphone. He tossed her a microphone, and she happily received it. They sang so many songs for the next hours that they almost lost their voices.

“Oh gosh.” Yoonjung took a sip of her soda and laid her head against his shoulder. “This is exhausting.”

Youngjae smiled. “You can’t get tired yet. You have four more to go.” He held up a pink note between his fingers. “This is the next clue.” He grabbed his things and left before she could ask any questions.

This prince is the most gorgeous prince of all, and he would like to celebrate this monumental moment with you at Ssamziegil in Insadong.

Yoonjung eagerly took the subway and arrived there in a short time. She looked at the throng of people and sighed in exasperation. How was she supposed to find anyone here?! It was like searching for Waldo!

“Looking for me, Snow White?” A voice said by her ear.

Yoonjung whirled around to be face-to-face with Jr.

He started laughing at her surprised expression. “I hope that’s a oh-my-god-it’s-hot-jr surprised and not a oh-my-god-why-is-hideous-jr-in-my-face surprise.”

Yoonjung laughed and lightly whacked his chest. “It’s more of the first; I assure you. You’re the one that came up with this whole scavenger hunt idea, isn’t it?”

Jr. grinned. “That obvious?”

“The notes are in your writing AND I can just imagine you saying them in real life. Besides, you’re the only one romantic enough to pull these kind of stunts.”

“You know me too well. I’m honored.” Jr. kissed her cheek and took her hand. “Shall we go on our White Day date? For the next hour, you’re my girlfriend.” They explored all the shops and got ice cream also. They took a lot of photos, and he bought her an expensive necklace as a gift. “I hate that we have to end our date, but I must send you away to your next date who is waiting for you. Or…if you really want…we can elope to Busan and forget about everyone else,” Jr. teased.

Yoonjung chuckled. “Although that’s tempting, I don’t want to keep the other prince waiting.” She held out her palm. He released an exaggerated sigh and placed the note in her hand.

This prince wants to take his Candy on an underwater adventure at the Coex Aquarium at the Coex Mall.

Yoonjung smiled knowingly at Jr. “Jackson?”

“You know it. Go get him, Snow White.” Jr. kissed her forehead

Yoonjung went through the subway again and arrived at the aquarium. She found Jackson waiting in the front with a bouquet of pink roses.

Smiling, Yoonjung approached him. “Is that for me?” She asked sweetly.

“Ah, Candy, yes it is for you.” Jackson hugged her waist and pecked her jaw. He got on his knee in front of her and held out the bouquet. “Accept my heart, Candy. It’s yours!” Some people started staring and snickering at him.

“Oh my gosh. You just want to kill me with embarrassment, don’t you?” Yoonjung took the flowers.

Jackson laughed as she hauled him up. He laced his fingers through hers and tucked her arm under his. “Shall we go see the mermaids?”

“There are no mermaids in the aquarium, Jackson. In fact, there are none in real life,” Yoonjung revealed.

“Hey, they could be real. Don’t let me lose hope in my fantasy.” Jackson winked and pulled her inside.

They looked at all the interesting sea creatures and took photos by the huge whale shark. When they had seen every sea creature, they left the aquarium. Jackson took her hand with a sly grin.

“Want to go back to my place?”

“Jackson.” Yoonjung gave him a look and held out her palm. “Hand it over.”

“Search me.” Jackson spread his legs and arms. Yoonjung raised an eyebrow.

Jackson sighed in surrender. “You’re no fun.” He slapped the note in her palm and walked away.

Yoonjung chuckled and opened the note up.

This stoic but protective prince wants to spend some quiet time with you at Kyobo Bookstore in Jongno. P.S. Try the romance section!

Yoonjung took the bus and wondered who would be there. JB or Mark? I guess I’ll find out soon. She got off at her stop and went into the large bookstore. She got directions from a worker to the romance section and headed over there. There were mostly couples or females giggling and blushing over romantic books. Where is he? Yoonjung turned the corner and did a double take. I should have known it would be him. Smiling, she lightly placed a hand on top of his head.

Mark lifted his head up and looked at her. “Hey,” he greeted with a relaxed smile.

Yoonjung chuckled and sat beside him. “So this is your dream date? A bookstore? Boring much?”

“You would prefer boring if you only knew what JB had in store for you,” Mark remarked

“What?” Yoonjung blinked. “Nothing. What do you want to read?” Mark asked.

Yoonjung looked around. “I don’t know. I remember I wanted to read this touching book about a sick mother and her young son, but I forgot the title…”

“Read this then.” Mark held out a thick book.

“What is it?” Yoonjung turned the book over and dropped it. “Mark!”

Mark laughed at her shocked expression.

Yoonjung placed the book back on the shelf. “I didn’t know that was your taste.”

He just continued to laugh. “Whatever. Come on. Let’s go someplace more…appropriate.” She grabbed his wrist and tugged him up. They went to the magazine corner and flipped through an array of magazines. They laughed at the funny comics and took quizzes about their personalities. Her legs started to cramp from sitting too much, and she thumped her fist against her thighs.

Mark, being attentive to her needs, put his magazine down and began to massage her legs.

“Oh! It’s okay, Mark!” Yoonjung pulled her leg away, but Mark set it back down. “Just relax. I’m your date today, remember? I get to be all lovey-dovey for no reason at all.” She chuckled and nodded. “Okay, fine. I’ll let you play the boyfriend role today.”

Mark shivered at the possibility of actually becoming her boyfriend.

“You’re a Capricorn, right, Mark?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“And I’m an Aries. Hmm. I just want to check the compatibility chart. Oh, it’s interestin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter