Home

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjKOFJ9tmWo

Chen: Best Luck

------------------------------------------

The next morning, the door flung open, and a shocked scream filled the air as two bodies toppled onto the carpet.

Yoonjung opened her eyes and looked up to find a maid looking horrendously at her. She furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. What was a maid doing staring at her in her bedroom so early in the morning? Then she looked around and panicked when she realized she wasn’t in her bedroom.

Oh, yeah! The closet!

Yoonjung jerked her head around and gasped when she saw Kris right beside her. He opened his eyes and looked straight at her. They were both frozen in shocked silence. Her eyes flitted downwards to see her head on his arm. Since when had they been holding each other while sleeping?!

Yoonjung scrambled up and smoothed her shirt. She smiled sheepishly at the maid and bowed. “Sorry about this. We, um, got stuck in there…”

Kris stood up and looked at her.

Yoonjung saw that a few SM and JYP students who had come out in the hallways were looking their way and whispering. She could just imagine the gossip that would float around. “Um, can you bring a few towels to room 1221? Thank you.” Yoonjung hurried down the hallway.

Kris started to go after her. “Yoonjung, wait.”

Oh, crap. What does he want now? It’s awkward! Stay away! Yoonjung ran faster and turned the corner only to crash right into the comforting arms of JB. “Hey, whoa. Slow down.”

Yoonjung gripped onto his arms and felt a wash of relief. She glanced back to see if Kris was there.

“What’s wrong? You okay? Is someone bothering you?” JB furrowed his eyebrows.

Yoonjung faced forward and shook her head. “I’m…I’m fine. I just, um, lost my head for a moment there, but I’m okay.”

Kris came around the corner but halted when he saw her with JB. He ducked behind the wall before JB could see but listened intently.

JB cupped her face and looked into her eyes. “Are you sure everything is all right?”

Yoonjung nodded. “Everything is fine.”

JB lightly pushed up the corners of her lips. “Then smile. You upset this is the last day?”

Yoonjung managed a weak smile and shook her head. “No, I’m just tired. That’s all. I need to go back and wash.”

“You didn’t wash yet?” JB tilted his head.

Yoonjung thought about whether to tell him about last night’s incident or not and decided against it. “Not yet,” she vaguely replied.

“O…kay. Come on. I’ll walk you to your room.” JB put an arm around her and led her towards her hotel room.

Kris stepped out and watched them leave.

They looked so close, and jealousy broke his heart. If they really were dating, he would be devastated.

Kris turned back around and headed to his room with a heavy heart.

Yoonji was waiting in front of his door. “Kris! There you are! I’ve been searching for you since last night!”

Not in the mood for any of her bull, he strode into his room and slammed the door in her face.

“Kris! Open the door! I brought you coffee!” Yoonji begged.

Kris stripped his clothes off, went into the shower, and drowned out her pestering pleas. All he could think about was Yoonjung, and he knew he was in deep by falling in love with a girl who had seven suitors by her side.

After a nice, hot shower, Yoonjung felt much more alert and fresh and almost forgot about the entire incident last night. She swung her backpack over her shoulder, grabbed her suitcase, and marched out of her hotel room. She went outside to find the rest of her schoolmates waiting by the buses.

“Hey!” JR and Bambam came in her direction.

“Good morning, Princess. You look cute and cozy today.” JR planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Where are you guys going?” Yoonjung asked.

“Youngjae lost his phone.” JR rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter