Ski Trip Day 3

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0d-mXcqwpg

Starship Planet: Pink Romance

-------------------------------------------

It was the final day of the skip trip before they all returned home tomorrow morning.

The group decided to take a break from skiing.

As promised before, Bambam and Yoonjung made a snowman together. Then they made snow angels in the snow along with an enthusiastic JR and a sulky Yugyeom.

The four of them stood up and admired their creations.

“Hey, Yugyeom! Yours look like a snow gargoyle!” Bambam pointed out.

JR and Yoonjung burst into laughter. “A snow gargoyle!”

Yugyeom hooked his arm around Bambam’s neck. “What did you just say about me?!”

Bambam gagged. “Help!”

“Hey!” JB came out of nowhere to the rescue.

The four of them looked back to see the others holding up ice skates.

“Who wants to go ice skating?” Jackson grinned.

The eight of them headed to the frozen pond and began to put on their ice skates.

“You can always grab my arm if you’re too scared of falling, Candy,” Jackson crooned as he blew kisses in the air. “You know I’ll always catch you.” He winked.

“Yoonjung? Falling? On ice? You must not know her very well then.” Yugyeom scoffed with a roll of his eyes.

JR laughed. “Yeah, Yoonjung is like the second Kim Yuna! If she worked hard enough, she could have been an ice skating champion.”

“No, she could have beaten Kim Yuna. Right, Yoonjung?” Bambam nudged her.

Yoonjung shrugged modestly. “I’m all right.”

“You’re humble. Cute.” JR pecked her temple and stood up. He waddled towards the ice and hopped right onto it. “Whoa!” He almost slipped but managed to keep his balance.

Mark, JB, and Youngjae followed him onto the ice. Yoonjung came onto the ice next and smoothly glided over it, like she was meant to live on the ice.

“Whoa! Look at her go!” Bambam pointed. “I think I’m in love!” Jackson declared.

Yoonjung jumped into the air, did a graceful twirl in the air, and then landed on the ice with perfect poise.

JR, Jackson, and Bambam clapped. “BRAVO!”

People started to stare her way, and Yoonjung turned red. She skated up to her fans and put her finger to her lips. “Pipe down, guys. Seriously. You’re embarrassing me.”

“You’re amazing!” Jackson threw his arms around her and squished her tightly against his chest.

“You’re perfect, Princess,” JR cooed.

“You were like an ice princess!” Bambam clapped.

“That’s enough!” Yoonjung twisted away from their attention and skated far away from them. She heard chanting behind her and glanced back to see her number one fan boys cheering her on. “GO, SEO YOONJUNG! SWAN PRINCESS SEO YOONJUNG! ICE SKATING QUEEN SEO YOONJUNG!” Yoonjung shook her head with a smile.

“Smile,” a voice said out of nowhere.

She looked up to see JB whizzing by with his phone aimed at her. He took a couple candid photos and smiled. “You look surprised.”

“Hey! What are you? A paparazzi?” Yoonjung demanded.

JB grinned. “Of the super ice star Seo Yoonjung? Yes. I talked to your fans, and they love your moves this season. Tell me, Seo Yoonjung, what is your secret to beating Kim Yuna in the Olympics?” He pretended his fist was a microphone and held it out.

Yoonjung grasped his fist and leaned in to speak. “I didn’t.” Then she skated away.

JB laughed at her smart reply and skated after her. He grabbed her by the waist and spun her around. “Hey!” Yoonjung shrieked. JB released her but took her hand and glided towards their friends. “Let’s play tag.”

“I’m in!” Bambam declared. “I hate tag.” Yugyeom sighed.

“Because you always lose?” Bambam teased. “No! Because it’s childish!” Yugyeom snapped.

“Well, too bad, because…you’re it!” Bambam tagged him and ran off.

“What?!” Yugyeom became outraged as everyone skated away from him. “This isn’t fair!”

“That’s life!” JB replied. JR laughed and hi-fived him.

Yugyeom narrowed his eyes in determination. “I’m coming after you.” He hunched forward and sped off.

“AH!” Bambam screamed until his voice became hoarse.

Yugyeom fled past Yoonjung and grabbed his target. “Now, you’re it!”

Bambam sighed. “Fine, I guess. I won’t be a poor sport like somebody.”

Yugyeom shot him a dirty look as he skated away.

Bambam grinned. “Ready or not? Here I come!”

The game continued until everyone had been “it” once, besides Yoonjung. Nobody could catch her.

“Hey, Yoonjung! Can you show us a few more moves?” Bambam asked.

“Aw, yes! Please!” Jackson begged.

“Why should I?” Yoonjung questioned.

“PLEASE?” Bambam, Jackson, and JR pleaded.

“Your fan club wants it…and your paparazzi does, too.” JB held up his phone and started to record her.

“Oh my gosh.” Yoonjung rolled her eyes but smiled. She skated away from them and then turned back. “You ready?”

“YES!” They cheered.

Yoonjung skated forward and did a few rotations in the air before landing gracefully back on the slippery ice.

“YEAH! GO YOONJUNG!” Her friends cheered. She laughed as they overwhelmed her with hugs and kisses. They weren’t the only ones who had witnessed her professional moves though.

Outside the rink, Exo was gaping at her. They had been coming back down the slope after another ski run when they had spotted her showing off her ice skating moves.

“Damn! What the hell was that?!” Chanyeol pointed with a stunned look.

“She’s not just a sassy after all.” Baekhyun smirked.

“That was awesome!” D.O. grinned.

Lay and Suho smiled in wholehearted approval.

Besides them, Luhan was grinning from ear-to-ear. He always knew she was a special one.

Near the front besides a gawping Tao, Kris was staring at Yoonjung with equal amazement.

His heart pounded a mile a minute, and he felt like running up there to congratulate her. He shook his head at his strange thoughts and walked away.

“Ge, wait!” Tao ran after him.

The rest of Exo followed their lead.

“Come on, Luhan,” Suho called. “Coming.” Luhan smiled at Yoonjung one more time before leaving the scenery.

Meanwhile, Yoonjung broke away from her “fans” and headed to one of the isolated benches to take a break. Her feet were beginning to feel dangerously numb and cold. A pair of ice skates appeared in front of her. “What’s wrong?”

Yoonjung looked up to see Mark. “I don’t know. My feet feel numb.”

Mark bent down in front of her and unlaced the tight strings of her ice skates. He took off her skates, and the blood seemed to rush back to her feet. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

Mark rubbed her feet with his gloved hands to warm them before pushing them into her warm Ugg boots. The rest of the guys came back onto solid ground.

“Hey! We’re not done ice skating! Why did you put your boots back on?!” Jackson pouted.

“She’s done for the day. Unless you want her to get frostbite, I suggest you don’t force her to go back on the ice. She’s done enough tricks for all of you.” Mark sounded slightly agitated. He turned his back to her, draped her over it, and stood up. Mark wrapped his arms around her knees and looked at the rest of the guys. “I’m going to take her inside first. Bring my shoes for me.” He carried Yoonjung towards the nearest building.

“Mark, you can’t walk in your ice skates. Don’t they hurt?”

Truthfully, they hurt like hell, but he wasn’t about to risk her safety for his comfort.

Mark carried her into the café and carefully laid her down on one of the sofas by a fireplace. He grabbed one of the blankets folded in the corner and threw it over her legs.

“We’re here!” Youngjae announced. “Here, Mark. I have your shoes.” Jackson held them out.

Mark changed out of his skates and into his boots. “Wait here. I’ll be back.” He left somewhere.

Yoonjung craned her neck to see where he was going. JB blocked her view and gave her a concerned look. “Are you all right?”

Yoonjung shifted her gaze to meet his eyes.

“Are your feet all right?” JB asked in worry.

Yoonjung smiled and nodded. “I’m fine.”

JB put a hand on her knee and gave it a squeeze. “You sure? I don’t want my bestest friend to become feet-less. That’s not an attractive sight.”

Yoonjung swatted his arm. “How rude of you.”

JB smirked lightly.

Mark came out of nowhere and ripped open a package with his teeth. He got down in front of her and popped the warmers into her boots. “Oh! That feels really good!” Yoonjung felt her feet thaw at once. She beamed at Mark. “Thanks. You’re the best.” Mark smiled before ripping open another package of warmers and placing them between her palms. He gazed up at her, and she smiled down at him.

JB glanced between the two of them and felt a slightly urgent squeeze in his heart. Something between them tugged at his heart.

Was it a warning? Or was it jealousy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQFVNLK4SUA

Exo: Christmas Day (Korean Ver.)

-----------------------------------------------

That night after dinner, Yoonjung and her friends sat in the lounging room by the fireplace to draw names for the annual Secret Santa. They had all written their names down and had put them in one of Jackson’s caps. Everyone eyed each other distrustfully.

“Remember. No one can tell each other who they got and who they didn’t get. Keep the information to yourselves until Christmas!” Jackson warned.

They all nodded.

One by one, they reached into the cap and pulled out a name. Then they turned away from each other and checked the names. Yoonjung unfolded the piece of paper and smiled when she saw the name. I got you this year, Youngjae. I think I know what I will get you.

“Did anyone get each other?” JR asked. Everyone shook their heads.

“Whew,” Jackson sighed in relief. “I thought it would be like last year where we had to do this six times to finally come out with the right results. Bambam kept getting himself for some reason.”

“He’s egotistical like that,” Yugyeom claimed. “Hey!” Bambam pouted.

“It’s snowing again!” Youngjae pointed.

Yoonjung turned towards the window and smiled widely. She loved it when it snowed. It set the atmosphere for Christmas.

“I’m suddenly craving hot chocolate. Who wants some?” JR asked. “Oh! I want a chocolate chip cookie!” Bambam waved his hands in the air. “Come with me.” JR nodded. They left to get snacks for the group.

Yoonjung walked over to the window and pressed her hands against the cold glass. Snow fell beautifully onto earth, and her lips curled upwards into a warm smile. “Amazed?” JB leaned against the wall beside her and glanced back towards the window.

“It’s so pretty.” Yoonjung beamed. JB slid his gaze over to her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter