Ski Trip Day 2

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvGt_mTM3nY

Ken: My Girl

-----------------------------------------

The alarm clock that Yoonjung had set up last night before falling asleep rang.

Yoonji buried her head under the pillow and shrieked angrily, “Will you turn that thing off?!”

Yoonjung turned it off and sat up. With a grunt of annoyance, she climbed out of bed and shuffled towards the bathroom. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she changed into warm clothes and headed out without bothering to wake her grumpy roommate up.

Yawning, Yoonjung turned the corner and almost bumped into Luhan, but he caught her arms just in time. “Are you all right?” He asked in worry.

“I’m fine. I just didn’t have much sleep last night.” She rubbed her eyes.

Luhan remembered how late Mark had come back to the hotel room. “Was everything all right last night?”

Yoonjung smiled and nodded. “It was fine. I slept late, but it’s all right. Are you going to the restaurant?”

He nodded. “Let’s go together,” she suggested.

They went into the elevator and headed downstairs. The two of them came to the restaurant and saw their respective groups on opposite sides of the room.

“I, um, guess I’ll catch up with you later then,” Luhan said.

“Sure. Later.” Yoonjung waved and left. Luhan watched her go to Got7’s table and sit by JB. When he had left, Mark had still been sleeping. As a means of petty revenge, he hadn’t woke him up.

Yoonjung reached over and grabbed a banana. She peeled it open and nibbled on it. Her eyes wandered around the table, and she noticed Mark wasn’t here. “Where’s Mark?”

“He didn’t come yet,” Bambam answered.

“I texted him three times, but he hasn’t replied. Either he’s still sleeping or just ignoring me,” Jackson said.

“I vouch for the latter,” JR claimed.

Jackson made a face and stole the last blueberry muffin in the basket.

“Shouldn’t we go get him? He’ll miss breakfast,” Yoonjung said worriedly.

Jackson laughed. “Candy, you’re so naïve if you think Mark eats breakfast. He’s not that type.”

I guess. Yoonjung continued to eat.

“What should we do today?” Youngjae asked.

“Skiing and snowboarding…and more skiing and snowboarding!” JR grinned, earning a hi-five from Youngjae.

“Let’s get ready and go out. I’ll drop by to see Mark on the way.” JB sipped his coffee and left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbuNw396Q4E

Exo-M: Lucky

----------------------------------------

After getting only about four hours of sleep, Yoonjung was in no mood to try the advanced slopes. Her friends pressured her to tag along, but she refused to fall and break her neck. Chanyeol would really make fun of her, and she would have no excuse then. Got7 decided to ski with her on the mild slopes, but she urged them to go on ahead. She didn’t feel like skiing today at all anyways.

After much persuasion, the boys finally left her side and promised to be back soon.

At that moment, Yoonjung sat outside at one of the circular tables of a cozy café that faced the slopes. She was looking up different fashion sites on her phone to order new Ugg boots for the winter season. Her phone buzzed with a new message.

‘Miss us already? We’ll come down at once.’ – JR.

Yoonjung smiled and sent a text message back to assure him. ‘Not really. I’ll call you when I do miss you guys too much. Until then, keep playing.’

“Yoonjung?” Someone said in disbelief. She looked up to see Luhan.

He approached her with a surprise and curious look. “What are you doing here by yourself?” In other words, where are those seven goons that stick to you like gum?

“I’m just sitting here browsing for boots and drinking my hot cocoa…” Yoonjung tilted the mug towards her. “That is apparently gone now.”

Luhan rested his arms on the railing and studied her face with sparkling eyes. “Why aren’t you with your friends?”

“They went skiing, but I didn’t feel like skiing.”

“Me, too,” Luhan said.

“You don’t like skiing?” Yoonjung tilted her head.

“I’ll tell you a secret.” Luhan moved closer and beckoned her closer. She leaned towards him. He cupped one hand around her ear and whispered loudly, “I’m afraid of heights.”

Yoonjung leaned back with a flabbergasted look. “Seriously?”

Luhan nodded. “So I can’t deal with the whole skiing thing. It requires going up to very high places that might make me pass out and look less manly than I am.”

Yoonjung laughed. “You don’t seem like the type to be afraid of heights. But why’d you come if you weren’t going to ski anyways?”

“Any person can come up here without wanting to ski. Can a man not appreciate the beauty of the scenery?” Luhan scoffed as he straightened his jacket.

Yoonjung smiled. “Touche. You win that round.”

Luhan smiled back. His eyes softened. “So…you’re planning to just sit here the rest of the day looking through your phone to pretend you’re occupied while…” his eyes slid over to her empty mug. “Drinking non-existent hot cocoa?”

Yoonjung jutted out her lips in distaste. “You make me sound like a loser.”

“Because that’s what a loser might do on a ski trip,” Luhan teased.

“Then what do I do?” She questioned.

“Come with me.” His offer startled both of them.

“With…you?” Yoonjung eyed him.

Luhan nodded with a clear of his throat. “I was on my way to see my friends. You can come hang out with us.”

“If you mean the rest of Exo, no thanks. I’d rather be a loser than a corpse,” Yoonjung retorted.

“Come on. These are the nice guys. They don’t mean any harm,” Luhan promised.

She looked up at him. Smiling, he held out a hand. “You trust me, right?”

Yoonjung bit her lip. After ten seconds of contemplation, she took his hand. His smile grew broader as he gripped onto her hand and pulled her up. He took her hand and guided her across the porch to step into the snow. “Come on. You deserve to have fun.” Luhan grinned and pulled her away. They came to a clearing next to the pine trees.

Yoonjung heard noises and looked up. She could see a few of the Exo boys and grew nervous. Her stomach churned with apprehension. Maybe it was a mistake coming here, she thought.

Luhan felt her grow tense and squeezed her hand. “Trust me. They’re nice.”

Yoonjung chewed the inside of her lip with doubtful eyes.

“Hey, guys,” Luhan called. Four guys looked up.

“WA! YOONJUNG!” D.O. exclaimed. 

Yoonjung looked up, and relief washed over her. “D.O., you were here, too.”

“Of course. These are my friends, but what are you doing here? Not that I’m complaining.” He smiled amiably.

“She came with me. I saw her being a loser by herself at the café,” Luhan teased.

Yoonjung stuck out her tongue at him, and he laughed.

“What are we missing here?” Suho inquired. His gaze was gentle but curious. The other two males approached her with caution.

“Yoonjung, let me introduce you to Exo-A," Luhan said.

“Exo-A?” Yoonjung blinked.

“Exo Angels,” he explained. “Oh.” She chuckled at the interesting group label.

“You already met D.O.,” Luhan introduced.

“Hi, I’m Do Kyungsoo, and we’re going to be good friends.” He held his hand out with a sweet smile and eager eyes.

“Go away.” Luhan shoved him aside. Yoonjung laughed.

“This is Yixing, but we call him Lay,” he said.

“Hello.” Lay smiled and waved.

She saw his dimples and pointed them out. “Oh, yes.” He grew shy and rubbed the back of his neck.

“I really liked your dance at the Halloween ball, by the way. You were cool,” Yoonjung complimented.

Lay turned red. “Thanks.”

“He’s not really that cool at all,” D.O. stated with a chortle.

“What do you mean?” Yoonjung asked.

“You’ll find out. Everyone does.” D.O. grinned.

“This is Joonmyeon, but he prefers Suho,” Luhan said.

“Hello,” Yoonjung greeted.

“It’s nice to meet the girl that irks half of our friends,” Suho said. He didn’t look hostile though.

“It sure is. Hey, last time, Chanyeol stole my shirt. Can you do piss him off for me?” D.O. inquired.

Yoonjung chuckled. “I’ll try.”

“Last but not least, this is Xiumin. He has a Korean name, but he doesn’t like to use it,” Luhan introduced.

Xiumin opened his mouth to say hello, but Luhan added, “And he doesn’t talk much.”

Xiumin closed his mouth. His face clouded with disappointment. “Now I really can’t say anything,” he muttered.

Everyone started to laugh at his comment.

“Now you know Exo-A.” D.O. grinned.

Yoonjung smiled back. “It’s nice to meet all of you. Why aren’t any of you skiing though?”

“We already skied too much yesterday,” Suho said.

“And Luhan doesn’t like skiing, so we want to keep him company,” Lay added.

Yoonjung smiled at their kindness, but her smile quickly faded as her eyes flitted nervously aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter