Park Day

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bmQWjq4DYM

K.Will: Day 1

-----------------------------------------------

It was the dreaded park day.

Yoonjung and her friends arrived at the vast private recreational area that looked more like a campground than a park. They recognized several JYP students amongst the SM ones.

The eight of them went to check in.

“Name?” The teacher drawled without looking up from her clipboard.

“Seo Yoonjung,” she answered.

The teacher checked her off and then eyed her and her group of friends. “Don’t bother leaving in the middle. We’ll be doing constant checking to see if you all are here for the remainder of the day.” She briskly walked off to check off the other students.

“God, where are we? In prison? This is like a termination camp instead of a friendly park gathering.” Jackson took off his cap and scratched his head in frustration.

“What do you suppose we’ll do today? Do you think it’ll be more like a free play day?” Bambam asked.

“Play day,” Jackson snorted. “We’re not kindergarteners.”

“I highly doubt they’ll let us run amuck without any schedule. We know how SM High works by now. They like to take control of everything.” JB shrugged.

“When will they feed us? I didn’t eat anything today,” Youngjae said grumpily.

“Somebody feed the black hole!” JR hollered. Youngjae shot him a look, and JR laughed. “I’m sorry. I couldn’t help myself.”

“Let’s go look around before they strap us to a gurney,” JB commented. They started to follow him.

JR swung his arm around Yoonjung and guided her.

“Well, well, look who decided to show up,” a voice sarcastically droned. They halted and saw Exo in front of them.

Kris smirked as he twisted the ring on his finger. “You decided to come after all. Scared to face the consequences of being a rebel?”

JB gave him a dry look. “I think we’re in the same boat here. You came because you didn’t want to face the consequences as well.”

Kris moved closer and narrowed his eyes. “Don’t compare us to you. We came here because we belong here. Even if you freaks didn’t exist,” his eyes flitted towards the rest of Got7. “We would have still come. Just know that you and your little band of freaks will never belong at SM.”

“We don’t want to belong to such a filthy, pompous school anyways,” JR sneered.

“What did you call our school?” Tao growled angrily.

People started to gather and watch them.

JB looked Kris right in the eyes. “You and your friends should back off now. If we get into another fight, the teachers will come, and I don’t think you and I want to come to another park day together.”

Kris smirked at him. “I’m glad we agree on something.” He turned and walked away.

The rest of Exo followed him.

Yoonjung met eyes with D.O. who smiled widely and waved.

She smiled and gave him a tiny wave back.

“God, I hate those jerks!” Jackson snapped.

“Me, too,” Bambam muttered. “They ruin everything.”

“Ignore them. That’s all we can do at this point. Come on.” JB led the way. They explored the park and were checked in again by another teacher.

“Lunch is being served! Come this way, please!” The teachers motioned with their arms.

Yoonjung and Got7 headed towards the tables. There was barbeque, sausages, salad, and pasta along with seven types of cakes for dessert.

“Food!” Bambam ran over. “Oh, God. He’s going to get in trouble like that.” Yugyeom rolled his eyes and went after him.

Yoonjung grabbed a plate and headed towards one of the buffet tables.

“Hi, Yoonjung!” A friendly voice chirped.

She turned her head to see D.O. smiling at her.

“Hi, D.O.,” she greeted.

“You remember my name.” His smile grew wider.

“I’m not that stupid.” She chuckled.

“Of course not.” D.O. laughed. He placed macaroni and cheese on his plate and saw her having trouble trying to balance her plate and put food on it at the same time. “Here. Why don’t I help you?”

“Oh, no, it’s okay,” Yoonjung protested, but he took the tongs from her.

“More salad?” D.O. asked. Yoonjung nodded. “Yes, please.” He put some more salad on his plate.

“Do you like tomatoes?” He questioned. “Yeah, I do,” she replied.

D.O. put several tomatoes on her plate. “What else do you want?”

“The ravioli over there.” Yoonjung pointed.

D.O. helped her load food onto her plate until it was completely full.

“That’s enough. Thank you.” Yoonjung smiled gratefully.

D.O. grinned. “No problem. Friends help each other.”

“I don’t think your friend would be pleased to hear you call me a friend,” Yoonjung mused.

“You’re right. They’d be jealous,” D.O. commented.

“Jealous? You think strangely.” Yoonjung laughed.

“Forget my friends. I think your friends would eat me alive if they found you talking to me. I better go for the sake of keeping my head. I’ll catch up with you later hopefully.” D.O. waved and left.

Yoonjung smiled and headed towards the picnic table that her friends were sitting at.

On the way, Kris purposely bumped into her. “You better watch where you put your eyes, ho.” He gave her a look and left.

Yoonjung rolled her eyes. He’s the one that bumped into me. How can two friends be so different? Shaking her head, she went to the table and sat down.

“Is there a problem, Yoonjung?” JR asked.

“Do I have to go kick some ?” Jackson demanded as he punched his palm with a rough look.

“No, don’t waste your energy. I’m good.” Yoonjung tried to open her can of drink. Mark took the can and opened it for her. “Thanks,” she said and took a sip.

“What do you think will happen if we leave after we eat?” Bambam asked.

Jackson straightened up and said in a mocking voice, “Those who do not stay can expect severe consequences on the week to come.” Everyone burst into laughter. Yoonjung smiled and took another gulp of her soda. At least Got7 was here. With them, she could endure anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-IjW26_58g

VIXX: Rock Ur Body

--------------------------------------

Once lunch was over, the teachers gathered the students on the grass to play an ice-breaker.

“Fun,” Jackson drawled sarcastically as he clapped rather dryly.

Yoonjung chortled, and Jackson winked at her appreciatively for liking his wit.

“The game we’ll play is Number Groups. I’ll call out a number, and get into groups with that number of people. One rule: there must be diversity. In other words, JYP students and SM students must unite together. If we find out that your group only consists of students from one school, you’ll be out. Try your best to win. Trust me, the prize is worth it. Okay, let’s do this.” The teacher blew his whistle, urging everyone to spread out and keep quiet to hear the number.

“God, I hate this. It’s so childish! We’re not eight anymore!” Jackson kicked the grass at his feet.

“Just deal with it,” JB advised.

“I’m not mature like you!” Jackson spat.

“Then this game is perfect for you,” JB retorted. Jackson sent him a dry look, and he merely grinned for his brilliant reply.

“FIVE!” The teacher called.

“Yoonjung! Over here!” Jackson called. “Stupid, we can’t be in the same group!” JR tugged him away.

Yoonjung spun around and found herself in a group with two JYP students and two SM students. The JYP students smiled at her while the SM ones didn’t even look her way. The teachers came to check, and a few groups became cast out.

“Can we sit in the shade?” One SM girl complained.

“Nope. You sit there and roast under the heat. That’s your punishment for not even trying,” the teacher commented. He held up four fingers. “Four!”

Yoonjung scattered and ran into JB. They saw a couple of SM students looking lost and approached them.

“Ugh! Get away from me! Teacher, he touched me!” A SM girl pointed at a JYP boy who looked dumbfounded.

“That’s a great idea. From now on, all of you have to be in a group hug!” The teacher added. Groans and moans came from the students.

JB frowned in disapproval. “This is getting ridiculous.”

“Tell us about it,” the SM student in their group grumbled. For once, they seemed to agree on something.

“No complaining! Six!” Yoonjung departed from the group and ran around searching for a group.

"Yoonjung! Over here!” D.O. waved her over. Relieved, Yoonjung ran over to be the last one in the group. The SM students stared at her as if she had a second head. D.O. smiled. “Fun game, right?” “More like childish,” she decided. He laughed. “I agree with you. It’s fun though. Children’s games are always fun. I feel like I’m five again.” Yoonjung smiled back.

After the teachers checked them, the game began all over again.

Towards the end, only about 30 of them were left.

Bambam, Jackson, JR, and Youngjae were out already.

In the next round

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter