Mystery Umbrella

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    What did he asked me ? What do I think about him ? How should I answer him ? " Erm , can you repeat your question again ? I didn't quite catch it ... "
 
    " Oh , erm , I was asking you what do you think of ... err ... my hair ? "
 
    " It's cute ! " I smiled as I messed up his hair .
 
.......................................
 
    " Oppa , I'm home ! Oh ! Why are you here Hyun Joong oppa ? "
 
    " Can't I come and visit my cousins ? "
 
    " Are you sure that's the reason ? Shouldn't you be busy with your celebrity work ? "
 
    " I've come to discuss something with Jae Jin ... It's about the teacher's day party , Jae Jin and I will be going out to buy some things after he ends school tomorrow . You want to come with us ? "
 
    " I have to study for my exams ... Anyway , are you the one organising the party ? You've already graduated ... "
 
    " Ya , but I once studied in this school too . " he said with a proud expression on his face .
 
......................................
 
Next Day After School
 
    " Why is it raining all of a sudden ? How am I going to go home ? " I mumbled to myself . Suddenly , a girl around my age stopped in front of me , she smiled sweetly and passed me an umbrella . " Huh ? Do I know you ? "
 
    " Someone asked me to pass this to you , a male student , I'm sorry , but I don't know his name ... "
 
    Who can that be ? I looked around but it seems like everyone has their own things to do ... " Oh , thank you ... " I accepted the umbrella and smiled at her . I was walking out of the school's gate when suddenly ...
 
    " ZOOM !! " A car stopped in front of me and the window slid down . GiKwang's head popped out and asked " Want a lift ? "
 
    Oh well , I woundn't want to decline a free car trip home when it's raining , so I got into his car and placed the mystery  umbrella into my bag ...
 
    JunHyung was behind them all this while and saw everything . " Aish .. I might as well get back my umbrella ... " He grumbled as he used his bag as an umbrella and dashed back to the dorm ...
 
..........................................
 
    " Thank you for your free car ride ! " I waved goodbye to GiKwang as he droved away . I went back inside and headed for my room . I forgotten all about the umbrella until when I unpacked my stuffs and founded it ...
 
    Who's can it be ? Could it be Yoseob ? Since Gi Kwang said he was in this school too ... Maybe not ... HyunSeung oppa ? No , he could have passed it to me himself ... Kim Bum oppa ?