HyunSeung oppa and his cousin :)

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Saturday Morning :)
  
    I woke up ealier than usual and started preparing for work . I finished washing up and changed into my work uniform . I ate my breakfast and bid goodbye to Jae Jin oppa and IU . I strolled slowly to the cafe enjoying the soft breeze blowing onto my face . I closed my eyes and stood there letting the wind mess up my hair for a few moments imaging myself in a beautiful garden full of flowers when suddenly someone broke into my daydream ...
 
    " Erm , excuse me ... Sorry to disturb your sleep , but ... Can you help me with something ? " I opened my eyes in shock and saw a teenage boy around my age . I jumped .
 
    " Erm , sure ... What can I do to help you ? " I asked .
 
    " You see , I think I'm a bit lost ... I need to go to ... this place , but I can't seem to find it ... " He continued taking out a piece of paper from his pocket and showing it to me . I took a look at it and saw a very familar address ... Hmm , where have I seen this address before ?
 
    Just then , the boy's phone rang and he picked it up " Hello , Hyung ! I can't find your house ! " He nodded now and then and a few seconds later he turned back to me . " Excuse me , may I know where this place is ? "
 
    After I answered him , he started talking on the phone again before he hang up and kept his phone . He then bowed to me . " Thank you for your help , hyung said he will come and fetch me from here ... "
 
    " Erm , OK ... " I bowed a little and turned to leave .
 
......................................................
 
After work
 
    I walked back home slowly as I know no one would be home since Jae Jin oppa is still at work and IU had gone out with her friends . I soon reached my house and was about to unlock my door when I saw someone familar ... It's the teenage boy this afternoon ... Is he still lost or something ? What is he still doing here ? Didn't he said his hyung would come and fetch him ?
 
    I walked up to him . I stopped halfway when I saw someone else approching him . HyunSeung oppa ?! Does HyunSeung oppa know him ? He then led the teenage into his house .
 
    I went up to his door and rang the bell . Someone opened the door almost immediately . It was the teenage boy ... I blinked and stare at him . He too , stare at me before calling out " Hyung ! Someone's here to look for you ! "
 
    I saw HyunSeung oppa rushing down the stairs and he look suprised to see me ... " Jae Mi ah , what are you doing here ? "
 
    " Hyung , you know her too ? She is the girl I told you this morning , the one who helped me ... "
 
    " Really ? Such a coincidence ! She is my neighbour ... " He smiled before turning to me " He is my cousin , ChunJi ... He just came to Korea for a vacation . "
 
    " Oh I see ... " I nodded my head .
 
    " Ahh , Jae Mi , nice to meet you ! " ChunJi greeted friendly as he held out his hand for a handshake . I shook hands with him and introduced myself " Hi ! ChunJi , nice to meet you ... "
 
    " Come on , let's go inside . " HyunSeung oppa said as he pushed us into the house . " I've prepared some desserts ... "
 
    We went inside and sit down on the dining table . We chatted while we eat the dessert HyunSeung oppa has prepared and I found out that ChunJi was the same age as me and he had lived overseas since he was young with his parents . We then decided to go out later for a little shopping of soveniers back for his parents .
 
    After we finished the desserts , we went out to the nearest shopping centre . The shopping mall was quite crowded today and I didn't know why . Everyone was rushing and shoving pass each other . " We better keep together , we might just get lost in this ocean of people ... " HyunSeung oppa said .
 
    " OK " I smiled and ChunJi used his index finger and thumb to form a ' OK ' sign . " You two can go up to the second floor first , there should be lesser people there , I'll go and check out the commotion first . We can meet at the fast food restuarant at the third floor 30 minutes later ... " HyunSeung oppa said and he turned to ChunJi " You better take care of Jae Mi ... " He then waved goodbye to us .
 
    We watched HyunSeung oppa disappeared into the crowd before ChunJi said " Let's go , it's not safe here ... " I nodded and he turn to head for the lift . I followed him closely until I got shoved by a girl around my age , I let her pass first and the person behind her followed . Now I am lost ... I cannot see ChunJi as more and more people shoved pass me . What should I do ? This is terrible ...
 
    Suddenly , someone grabbed my hand . I turn around to see ChunJi . I blushed a little and heaved a sigh of relieve , at least I didn't get lost ... " I thought I lost you ... Let's go before you get lost again ... " ChunJi smiled at me and pulled me with him .
 
    We reached the second floor but it's still crowded , although it's not as crowded as the first floor ... I pulled out my hand from ChunJi's hand and he turn around to look at me . I shouldn't be holding hand with a handsome boy the same age as me when I already have a boyfriend , right ? It's not like ChunJi is an ahjusshi or little boy ...
 
    " It's OK , you wouldn't want to get lost in here ... Hyung told me to take care of you ... " ChunJi smiled as he grabbed my hand again . " Let's go to the third floor , it would be less crowded ... "
 
    We squeezed through people and finally we reached the third floor which was a lot more less crowded . We then wonder around searching for the fast food restuarant . " I saw it ! It's over there ! " ChunJi exclaimed as he pointed to it . I looked to where he pointed and indeed it was over there ... He then led me into the fast food restuarant and we found a table to sit down while we wait for HyunSeung oppa .
 
    ChunJi let go of my hand and sat down opposite me . " I'll go and order some food ... " ChunJi smiled before leaving me to line up for the food . I smiled back and nodded . As I waited for ChunJi and HyunSeung oppa to come back , I look out of the glass window to the second floor and I saw ... JunHyung ? I blinked and he had disappeared . I must have seen wrongly ...
 
    After a while , ChunJi came back with the food . He sat down and offered me the food . I shook my head and said " This is unhealthy ... "
 
    " Once in a while won't hurt ! Come on ! Just a few bites ... " ChunJi said as he take a fries and wave it infront of my face " Say ahh ... " I sighed and took a bite . I guess it won't hurt ... ChunJi smiled contendedly and I smiled back .
 
    Just then , HyunSeung oppa came into the fast food restuarant . We waved at him and he walked over to us . " Your cousin is here , that's why all his fans are trying to get a look at him ... " HyunSeung oppa explained as he sat down beside me . Hyun Joong oppa is here ? Why didn't I know that ? No wonder people are pushing and shoving past each other ... We then finished the food which HyunSeung oppa said was our dinner and continued shopping for ChunJi's parent's presents .
 
    We brought a lot of things for his whole family and all our hands are packed with plastic bags , well , except for mine ... They wouldn't let me take the bags , but I managed to argue for a small one ... Ater we finished the shopping trip , it was already 11 ... " I need to use the toilet ... " I told them .
 
    " OK , hyung , give me the bags , I'll go and hail a cab first ... " ChunJi said as he took away all the bags from HyunSeung oppa " You can wait for Jae Mi first . " HyunSeung oppa smiled and nodded . We watched ChunJi went down the lift before going to the toilet . I went in while HyunSeung oppa waited outside the toilet .
 
    The toilet was very slippery and I took every step carefully . I finished using the toilet and washed my hands . I walked out of the toilet slowly and carefully but I guess I was not careful enough , because I slipped and fell . " Ouch ! " I fell on my bum on the floor with a loud thud . I stood up slowly and luckily I was not hurt .
 
    I turned to see HyunSeung oppa rushing in " Are you OK ? I heard you scream ... "
 
    " I'm fine don't worry ... But ... I guess my shoes isn't ... " I lifted up my feet and my shoe's bottom piece has fallen off ... Haiz , now how am I going to go home ?
 
    " Let me carry you , you won't be able to make it back with that ... " HyunSeung oppa said as he pointed to my shoes . I nodded and HyunSeung oppa carry me bridal style . Since it's already very late , there isn't a lot of people left , so I didn't feel embarressed . HyunSeung oppa carried me into the cab that ChunJi had hailed earlier and we headed back home .
 
..........................................................
 
    HyunSeung oppa carried me all the way to my house's door step before letting me down . " Thank you HyunSeung oppa , I had fun today ... " I smiled and bid goodbye to HyunSeung oppa and ChunJi before going inside ...
 
=============================
 
This chapter wasn't really planned but we've decided to write it two day ago . Apparently from the time we posted that chapter to the point that we are writing this chapter now , Seungiechunji is the only one that commented . For the other subscribers , I don't know , maybe they are busy these few days or maybe they really wasn't reading our fanfic . Our view counts had increased quite a lot but no one commented , we also don't know why , maybe they missed that paragraph of words ? But anyway , we are VERY VERY VERY thankful to seungiechunji for that comment , so we specially wrote this chapter . You like HyunSeung and ChunJi , right ? We don't know if you are reading this but anyway , we just want to say thank you again :) Hope you like it ^-^