Teacher's Day Party

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Thursday Morning 
 
    The weather's bad today , it's raining and my mood seems to be down too . Haiz , I guess I'm quite moody these days ... I don't really feel like going to school today , but I won't want to miss IU's performance , it's teacher's day today ... I took my bag and went downstairs to wear my shoes . Jae Jin oppa was ready and he opened the door first .
 
    " Jae Mi ah ... " Jae Jin oppa called as he pointed outside the door . I finished wearing my shoes and went outside to have a look and I saw GiKwang oppa leaning on his car that was parked right infront of my house .
 
    " GiKwang oppa ... " I called out , surprised of his sudden presence . He stood up quickly and walked over to face me with a smile .
 
    " Jae Mi ah ! Want to go to school together today ? " I took a look at Jae Jin oppa who gave me a nod before I get into GiKwang oppa's car .
 
.........................................................
 
    We reached the school soon and GiKwang oppa helped me to open the door before I got out from the car . " Thanks " I said with a smile to GiKwang oppa . Just then , I saw JunHyung walking towards us .
 
    " Both of you came together ? " He asked . I don't know why , but I didn't looked at him in the eyes . I felt angry and I wanted to ignore him .
 
    " Can we go in now, oppa? " I turned to GiKwang oppa . He gave me a smile and we walked inside together .
 
...............................................................
 
    We were all busy helping IU with her preparations at the backstage except for JunHyung who was leaning on the wall , not doing anything at all . After half an hour , all the preparations are finally done . I walked over to the corner of the room where IU's guitar is and picked it up , I decided to hand it to IU when it's her turn to perform but it's really heavy , I struggled to walk while taking it , I wonder how IU brought it all the way to school herself ...
 
    I took a few steps before I was suddenly stopped by someone . He snatched the guitar away from my hand , I looked up and saw JunHyung . " What do you want now ? " I asked impatiently .
 
    " I just want to help , that's all . " He replied . That's all ?! Shouldn't he at least apologize or something ? He shouted at me yesterday ! I was even more angry than before " You can just go and help someone else , I don't need your help ... Now give me back the guitar ... " I bend forward to get that guitar but someone else took it away from JunHyung .
 
    I looked up and saw GiKwang oppa . " I'll help you take it . " He said with a smile .
 
    " Thank you GiKwang oppa ... " I thanked GiKwang oppa and smiled back at him .
 
    Just then Yoseob popped out of nowhere and said " I'll take that to IU ... " He pointed to the guitar and continued after realising that the three of us are staring at him " Sorry for interupting ... " He smiled awkwardly and took the guitar away from GiKwang oppa .
 
    After that , we went to settle down at the seats for all the audiences . Yoseob went in first , so he's seating at the first seat . GiKwang oppa went in second , followed by me , so I'm seating beside GiKwang oppa . Suddenly , JunHyung appeared and sat down on the other side beside me .
 
    I glared at him but he just gave me a blank look before he turned away . " Why must you seat here ? " I asked , feeling a bit irritated " Can't you sit over there ? " I said as I pointed to the seat diagonaly infront of me . Just then , a girl suddenly sat down on the seat that I was pointing to .
 
    " Erm , I don't think so ... " JunHyung said with a shrug . Ahhhh ... I'm going crazy soon ! Why does he keep following me ? And I just couldn't find a way to make him go away ! OK , wait , I need to calm down first ... I took in a deep breath and ... I felt thirsty ...
 
    " I need water ... " I commented casually to myself when two bottles of mineral water suddenly showed up infront of me . I blinked , what is happening ? I looked at the both of them who offered me the drinks .
 
    Just as I was hesitating , Yoseob suddenly snatched away the bottle GiKwang oppa was holding . " Erm , I'm thirsty too ... Can't you give me one bottle since you have two ? " Yoseob asked , looking at me innocently . " Go on , you can drink the other one . " He continued , pointing to the bottle that JunHyung was holding . I reluctantly took the bottle from JunHyung and started drinking . Yoseob then gave JunHyung a wink .
 
..........................................................
 
    The performance finally ended and we all went backstage to congratulate IU in successfully completing her performance . " IU ! You did a good job ! " I exclaimed giving her a hug .
 
    " It's because I got your help ... " IU smiled .
 
    " Ahh !!! IU ! You did it ! You're wonderful ! " Yoseob cried excitedly as he rushed into the room .
 
    " Yah ! Stop playing around ! Quickly pack up and let's go home ... " JunHyung said .
   
    After IU changed out of her costume , into her uniform and washed away her makeup , we helped her to carry her stuffs into GiKwang oppa's car . Yoseob was going to sent IU home with GiKwang oppa's car however GiKwang oppa wasn't very willing to lend his car to Yoseob .
 
    Yoseob keep begging GiKwang oppa to lend him his car so that he can send IU and all her stuffs back home safely . On the other hand , IU kept declining Yoseob's offer to send her home in GiKwang oppa's car " It's OK , there's no need to be so troublesome , I can go back taking the cab ... You just send Jae Mi home ... "
 
    " But Jae Mi can go back taking the bus right ? " Yoseob argued , signaling to JunHyung .
 
    " But ... " IU was stopped by Yoseob who said " No buts , if you're worried or something , JunHyung can bring her back ! "
 
    " I can bri ... " GiKwang oppa didn't get to finish his sentence when Yoseob suddenly said " I need JunHyung hyung to help me buy something so he can sent Jae Mi back first and then go to the nearby convinent store ! That's settled ! GiKwang , you will go back to the dorm with Dong Woon first and JunHyung hyung will bring Jae Mi back home safely before helping me buy somethings , whereas I will bring IU and her stuffs back home with your car ! "
 
   " Fine... " GiKwang oppa agreed unwillingly .
 
    Yoseob then pulled IU with one hand and took her guitar and stuff with the other hand and disapeared down the staircase while Dong Woon and GiKwang oppa disapeared to the the other end of the corridoor , heading for the dorm ... " But I don't want to go back with him ! " I complained but no one was there to listen me ... Haiz , what now ?
 
    " Come on , let's go ... " JunHyung said as he pulled me to the bus stop . I tried to shake free of his hold on my wrist but I couldn't .
 
    " YAH ! Let go of me ! I can walk myself ... " I said before he finally released my hand . We walked silently to the bus stop and up the bus . The bus was as usual , full today . We couldn't find a place to seat and the bus was somehow very bumby today . I couldn't balance myself well plus the fact that my knee was hurt , I almost fell .
 
    JunHyung caught hold of me , preventing me from falling before shouting at a teenage boy who was around the age 13 to 15 sitting infront of us . " Can't you see that her knee is hurt ? Why didn't you give up your seat to her ? Didn't your teacher teach you to give up your seat to people in need ? "
 
    Both the boy and me was shocked . He glared at the boy , causing him to shiver in fear and quickly stood up , offering his seat to me . " Sit down , you are hurt ... " JunHyung said as he gently pushed me down on the seat .
 
    I quietly sat down and looked away . I could feel many eyes on us , he must have caught lots of attention with all that shouting . I know he's trying to help me but ... I'm confused ...
 
    Didn't he asked me leave him alone yesterday ? He shouted at me , asked me to go away and now ? Why is he keep helping me today ? Will he yell at me again tomorrow after he helped me today like last time ? Why is he always confusing me like this ?