Detective Yang

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Saturday evening, in the dorm
 
    " Good luck ! " Yoseob hang up .
 
    " Who is that ? " Dong Woon asked his hyung curiously .
 
    " It's GiKwang ! And guess what , he's going to confess !!! " Yoseob exclaimed excitedly .
 
    " What ?!?! But to who ? I didn't know he like a girl ... " 
 
    " Of course it's Jae Mi ! GiKwang is going to confess to Jae Mi , stupid ! "
 
    " What ?!?! Are you serious ? Why didn't I know GiKwang hyung like Jae Mi ? Is it the truth ? Why didn't hyung tell me ? How did you know ? " Dong Woon bombarded a string of question to Yoseob .
 
    " Of course it's true ! He just told me over the phone ! "
 
    Just then , the the door opened and JunHyung walked in . " What is it ? What's true ? "
 
    " Oh , hyung , you came back at just the right time ! GiKwang hyung said he's going to confess today . " Dong Woon explained excitedly .
 
    " Really ? No wonder the two of you are so excited . I'm sure he'll suceed , no girl will reject him ... " JunHyung said , confident of his friend .
 
    " Of course , he and Jae Mi are always together these days , she had even started to call him oppa ! " Yoseob agreed .
 
    " What ?!?! Jae Mi ? The girl that GiKwang like is Jae Mi ? " JunHyung asked with a shocked look on his face .
 
    " Actually , it's not totally unexpected , Jae Mi is such a nice girl , it's normal for GiKwang to fall for her . " Yoseob smiled .
 
    " That's true ... I wonder if hyung has succeeded , I hope he did ... " Dong Woon commented .   
 
    " Don't worry ! He will definately succeed , didn't you hear what hyung just said ? You must believe in your hyung ! He WILL succeed ! That's for sure ! He never fails to make girls fall for him ! " Yoseob said with a proud expression " I'm so happy that I have him as a younger brother ... "
 
    " What if she really fall for him ? " JunHyung mumbled under his breath .
 
    " Why are you mumbling to yourself ? I can't hear what you are saying , can you repeat ? " Yoseob looked at JunHyung curiously . " And why is your expression like that ? This is a happy thing , you shouldn't look like that ..
 
    " Aish , it's none of your buisness ... "
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yoseob : What's wrong with him ? I'm just curious ... He doesn't have to be so rude right ? Isn't he happy for GiKwang ? Why does he look so angry ? Something is wrong , and I'll need to find out what ... Ha Ha Ha ! It's time for Detective Yang to solve the mystery ! You wait and see , Yong Jun Hyung , I'll discover your secret !
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
    " Haiz , he's always like that , so moody ... " Dong Woon sighed " And what's wrong with you Yoseob hyung ? Have you gone crazy ? Why are you smiling like crazy to yourself ? What's so funny ? Share it with me . "
 
    " Haiz , you won't understand ... " Yoseob said . " Oh , and didn't the professor asked to meet you ? "
 
    " Oh , ya . I should get going . See you later , hyungs ! "
 
    Yoseob watched Dong Woon rushed out of the door before he turned to face JunHyung . " Hyung ah , remember that day when we went out without you because you were with So-Eun noona ? " Yoseob observed JunHyung carefully .
 
    " Ya , why ? " JunHyung was looking down at his ring on his right hand's index finger which he was turning round and round with his left hand's thumb and index finger .
 
    " Erm , nothing special . It's just that Jae Mi were there too ... "
 
    " You all went to look for Jae Mi ? Why didn't you tell me ? " JunHyung looked up and showed interest in the topic for the first time since Dong Woon left .
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yoseob : Hmm , he must be hiding something from us and it definately got to do with Jae Mi ... He showed interest once I talk about Jae Mi , hmm , maybe I should continue ...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
    " IU told us that Jae Mi was upset , so we tried to cheer her up . GiKwang even watch a movie with her ... "
 
    " They were alone ?!?! How could you let them watch a movie alone ? You should have joined them ! " JunHyung raised his voice .
 
    " I didn't want to disturb their time together ... They had such great fun together . GiKwang told me that he even had the chance to hold her hands ! "
 
    " What ?!?! Hold her hands ?!?! Why didn't you stop them ? " JunHyung yelled angrily at his friend .
   
    " I wasn't even there , how can I stop him ? And why should I stop them ? They are such a good couple . Anyway , why are you so agitated ? Are you jealous ? " Yoseob asked , studying his hyung's every move and reaction carefully .
   
    " What ?!?! I ... I ... Of course not ! Why would I be jealous ? Why are you talking rubbish ?!?! " JunHyung defended himself .
 
    " A ha ! You like Jae Mi don't you ? I knew it ! So that's the secret ! " Yoseob pointed his finger at JunHyung .