His Treat

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    JunHyung took out a wrapped present from his bag and handed it to me . " It's a present from my noona and your Kim Bum oppa . " I was suprised . A present from Kim Bum oppa and So-Eun ? Why did they suddenly give me a present ? What is it inside ? Could it be a BOMB ?!?! Will I die if I open it ? Wait , Kim Bum oppa won't be so evil to kill me , right ? I must be thinking too much ...
 
    I took the present from JunHyung's hand and looked at it carefully ... Hmm , what could it be ? It's hard , it's not too big but not too small , it's rectangle in shape , it's light and wrapped in a beautiful wrapping paper that's decorated with ... SNOW WHITE & THE SEVEN DWAFTS ! " What are you doing ? Aren't you going to open it ? They say it's your birthday present . " SOMEONE , you know who , interupted my thoughts ...
 
    " It's none of your buisness ... I want to open it at home . "
 
    " Why ? Open it now , I'm curious to know what it is . "
 
    " I'll not open it infront of you and I'll never tell you what it is . You can be curious to death if you want ... " I snapped playfully with a little smile . I'm still angry with him for snatching away my chicken rice ... My poor stomach suffered because of him so I wanted to punish him a little ...
 
    Just then, the hawker came back to our table again with another plate of chicken rice . " Uncle , I didn't order another plate " I said thinking that he delivered the rice to the wrong table ...
 
    " But I did . " JunHyung said . What ?!?! But he doesn't have money to pay for it ... He isn't expecting me to pay for him , is he ?
 
    " YAH ! Why did you even order it when you don't have money to pay for it ?!?! "
 
    "Oh , miss , he had already paid for the rice just now . " The hawker quickly said , pointing to JunHyung , not wanting to cause a misunderstanding .
 
    JunHyung pushed the plate infront of me and handed me the spoon and fork . " Eat it . It's my treat today . But you'll have to return my treat next time . "
 
    So he's not that bad after all ... I still owe him money but he still treats me to dinner ... I was so angry with him ... Oh , and I almost forgot , he's my live-saver too . I guess he's quite a good person , maybe he would not turn down my request ...
 
    " Erm , don't misunderstand , I'm just scared you'll complain to noona that I starved you , she'll kill me . " JunHyung explained .
 
    A hem , I want to correct myself , he's still a jerk ... Actually , I wanted to ask him if he can forget about the $200 that I owe him if I don't take his treat .
   
   " Quickly , eat it . Don't you dare to refuse , it's an order . "
 
    OK , I don't think it would work ...
 
............................................
 
   
    " Why is it raining all of a sudden ? " I groaned as I stood at the pavement looking out to the dark sky " How am I suppose to go home ? "
 
    " Just take the taxi ... " JunHyung said .
 
    " It's expensive ... " I sighed " Oh ya ! I got an umbrella ! " I exclaimed as I remembered the umbrella that I've got mysteriously last time which I guessed is from Kim Bum oppa ... I took out the umbrella from my bag and JunHyung suddenly gasped . I turned to look at him , " What's wrong ? "
 
    " Oh , nothing ... "
 
    I slowly opened the umbrella and something suddenly fell out and dropped onto the floor ... I bend down to pick it up , it's a ... ring ?
 
    I looked at it carefully and saw ... JunHyung's name ? It was carved on the inside of the ring ... Before I could do anything else , JunHyung snatch that ring out of my hand . " Is that yours ? " I asked , confused . Why would JunHyung's ring dropped out of the umbrella ?
 
    " Is this umbrella yours ? " I asked another question since it doesn't seem like he's going to answer the first question ... JunHyung then stuff that ring into his pocket .
 
=====================
 
Thank you for reading , subscribing and commenting <3 All your comments have made us so excited to write the next chapter :) Those comments keep coming into mind when we are in class . Thank godness the exams are over , if not our results are going to suffer ... Anyway , we are really happy that the number of subscribers had increased :D YAY ! Oh , and sorry if the story is very Singaporean or if there's any Singlish , we are Singaporeans after all ...