Annoying JunHyung

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    I was at the traffic light waiting for the green man to light up when I felt a tug at my hair which was tied into a ponytail . I turned to my left , expecting to see IU , but instead , I saw someone else . But that person doesn't looked like he's trying to call me , his eyes were fixed on the traffic lights . Hmm , maybe it's someone else that pulled my hair ... I turned to the other side , but there's no one there . So , it must be him ... " What is it ? " I asked JunHyung .
 
    " Noona told me already , about that Kim Bum oppa of yours ... She told me to tell you that she's sorry , for telling him about you ... She knows that you are uncomfortable after she told him about that thing , she wanted to apologize ... " JunHyung said , looking at the road infront of him instead of me , which wasn't very polite .
 
    " Tell her that she didn't need to apologize , it's not her fault ... And ... I've already gotten over that thing . " I smiled , looking at him , of course , I'm polite .
 
    " Are you sure ? " He asked as he lean over to look at me " You sure get over that thing fast ... "
 
    " I'll take that as a compliment ... " Just then the green man lights up and I started crossing the road . I felt someone following me so I turned around and , of course , I saw JunHyung . I then continued the route to the coffee shop . I'm very hungry and can't be bothered about him .  Maybe he's just coincidently going the same way ...
 
    I ordered my food and settled down on one of the tables . While waiting for the food to come , I lay my head on the table , I'm rather tired after the long day at school . Suddenly , I felt the table move and heard the pulling of chair . I looked up and I saw ... JunHyung again ? What is he doing here ? He isn't following me , is he ?
 
    " What is it ? Does your sister have something else to say to me ? " I asked , feeling a little frustrated .
 
    " No . "
 
    " Then , what are you doing here ? "
 
    " To eat , of course . What else can I do in a coffee shop ? "
 
    " Can't you sit at another table ? "
 
    " No , I just like sitting here . Is there a problem ? "
 
    What's wrong with him ? Is he purposely trying to make me angry ? If he is , then he had suceeded , because I'm really annoyed now . I replied him with a " no " and gathered all my things . I impatiently moved to the next table , I really didn't want to share the table with him . He reminds me of So-Eun who reminds me of Kim Bum oppa , and it all reminds me of the tragic incident ...
 
    I sat down on one of the chair and put my bag down on the one beside mine . Hmm , where's my wallet ? I'll need it to pay for my food later and all my money is inside . I rummaged through my bag ... Ahh , there it is ! I took out my wallet and looked up and I was shocked ! JunHyung was sitting right infront of me ! When did he moved here ? He was looking straight at me and the point is , his eyes looked so evil at that moment ! Ahhhh ! What's wrong with him ? Is he going to eat me up ?!?! He said he was here to eat right ? And he hadn't order anything yet . Ahhhhh !
 
    Just then , the hawker arrived with my plate of delicious chicken rice . " $3 , thank you  " he said while putting down my plate of chicken rice . Before I could do anything , JunHyung gave him a $5 note and sent him away . " Erm , that's mine , you know ? " I asked , making sure that he knows the plate of chicken rice is mine .
 
    " I know . "
 
    " Then , why did you pay for it ? " I asked curiously . Instead of answering , JunHyung took my fork , poked one peice of MY chicken and he ate it . " YAH ! What are you doing ?!?! Buy your own if you want !!! "
 
    " I've paid for it , so why can't I eat it ? Oh , and by the way , I have no more money , so I couldn't buy another plate . " He said , opening his wallet to show me that it's empty .
 
    " What is it that you want ?!?! Can't you leave me alone ? " I asked angrily .
 
    " No , because I have something to give you ... " JunHyung said , looking at me seriously .