Handsome

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Friday Morning
 
    Jae Jin oppa has gone to school earlier for his group project , so I have to go to school myself ... I got onto the bus sleepily and I saw ... GiKwang oppa ? What's he doing here ? Didn't he live in the dorm ? And he own a car , doesn't he ? He was leaning his head on the window . I sat down beside him but he didn't seem to notice me . " Boo ! " I tried to scare him but he did not jump . He didn't even move , he just continued to lay his head on the window . I leaned over to have a better looked at what's he doing and found him ... sleeping ? Why is he so tired ?
 
    I studied his face carefully " Hmm , I never realised that GiKwang oppa is so handsome " I mumbled to myself " His parents must be very good-looking too " Just then I realised something else " He must be very tired , he actually have dark eyes circles ... "
 
    " It's all your fault ! It's you who asked me to fold one thousand paper cranes in two days ... I don't even have time to sleep " GiKwang's eyes suddenly shot opened . I was shocked . Wasn't he sleeping ? I jumped and quickly sat properly . I felt myself heating up , this is so embarrassing . " When did you wake up ? I thought you were sleeping ... "
 
    GiKwang turned to face me " How can I not wake up when someone says I'm handsome ? " Now I'm blushing and I couldn't look at him straight in the eye . " How could you NOT REALISED that I'm handsome ? I had always been so handsome ... I should let you look at my face more often so that you will remember my handsome face ... "
 
    " YAH ! Why do you keep praising yourself ? My Jae Jin oppa is more handsome than you . "
 
    " I don't care ! He is your oppa , so he's not counted . Anyway , I still think that I'm very handsome ... "
 
    " My Jae Jin oppa is alot more better than you ! He's smart , handsome , kind and nice too . He even have a car that he owns ! " I argued .
 
    " I'm also smart , handsome , kind and nice ! I also own my own car , it's just that it's spoilt , so I have to take the bus to school ... "
 
    " But don't you live in the dorm ? Why do you need to take the bus to school ? " I asked .
 
    " My parents came back for a few days so I went to stay with them ... So I'll be taking the bus for the next few days and we can take the same bus home together ! " GiKwang oppa exclaimed with a super excited smile . I couldn't help but smile back . He's just like a little child that get too excited over a small matter .
 
...................................
 
After School
 
    Jae Jin oppa isn't at home today , so there's no one home and I'll have to eat outside . I intended to walk to the nearby coffee shop to have my dinner there . I was waiting at the traffic light for the green man to light up when I felt a tug at my hair which was tied into a ponytail , I turned to my left expecting to see IU but instead I saw ...