GiKwang Oppa !!!

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Thursday , break time at school
 
    IU and I was walking out of the class when we were stopped by GiKwang . He was alone , without his usual group of friends . " Jae Mi ah , can I eat with you today ? "
 
    " But I'm eating with IU , you can join us if you don't mind ... "
 
    " I've something on , you two can eat together , I'll go first . " IU suddenly said , smiling . " You two need something private time together ... " She then whispered playfully into my ears before going off in the other direction . I didn't even have the time to asked her why she said that and she was already out of sight ...
 
.....................................
 
    So now I'm at the cafeteria with GiKwang and without IU ... " Jae Mi ah , I have something to ask you ... " GiKwang suddenly said .
 
    " What is it ? "
 
    " You know ... Erm , your neighbour , that HyunSeung ... Do you like him ? " Why is he asking me this question ? How am I going to answer that ? Why is he always asking questions that I cannot answer ? Why is he acting so weird too , just like HyunSeung oppa yesterday ? What's wrong with them ?
 
    " HyunSeung oppa , he's my neighbour and my close friend . We've known each other since young and he's just like my older brother . Of course , I would like him , just like how I like Jae Jin oppa and how I'll like you too . " I said with a smile .
 
    GiKwang looked down suddenly. What happened ? Did I say something wrong ? Oh no , is he going to cry ? Why do I keep making people sad ? First it was JunHyung when I talked about how happy my family was . Then it was HyunSeung oppa yesterday. I don't even know what's wrong with him but he seemed really upset after going on the ferris wheel with me . And now it's GiKwang ...
 
    After a few seconds , he looked back up at me with a huge smile " You should call me oppa too ! Come on , let's try it , try calling me oppa ! " So he's fine now , I'm so glad I didn't make him sad ...
 
    " Oppa ! GiKwang oppa ! " I called with a super huge smile . " Since you are my oppa now , you must help me every time I'm in trouble , OK ? Oppas always help their little sister ... "
 
    " Sure ! Of course I'll help you . Don't worry , I'll appear once you call me . No matter where you are and what time is it , I will always appear ... " Ohh ... I'm so touched ... It's so good to have him as my oppa .
 
    " Mmm , I have a little wish . Since I'm your oppa now , shouldn't you help me fulfill this little wish of mine ? "
 
    " Hmm , but it's not your birthday today ... "
 
    " What if I fold one thousand cranes ? Would you fulfill my wish then ? "
 
    What ?!?! One thousand cranes ?!?! That's alot !!! He must be really sincere about asking me to fulfill his wish ... The wish must be really important to him ... " OK . If you finish it within 2 days , I'll fulfill your wish , no matter what is it ... "
 
    " Deal ! See you in two days time ! " GiKwang oppa shouted as he ran back to his classroom .