His Tears

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    JunHyung was standing by the railings , looking down , it seems like he was thinking about something serious . I went to stand beside him but he didn't seem to notice me so I said a " Hi ! " to let him know that I'm here . He jumped a little and he looked at me like I've just woken him up from a sleep .
 
    " What are you doing here ? Shouldn't you be celebrating with them inside ? "
 
    " It's a bit noisy inside so I'm here for a some fresh air " I answered with a smile , trying to be friendly .
 
    " So you are afraid of noise ? "
 
    " No I'm not ! You are the one who is afraid of noise , if not , why are you here ? "
 
    " How could I be afraid of noise when I could stand living with three noisy boys everyday ?!?! I'm here to ... erm ... look at the stars . See , aren't they pretty today ? " Jun Hyung said pointing to the beautiful night sky .
 
    I looked up at the sky and a smile appeared on my face , the stars are really so beautiful today . They are extremely bright , so much brighter than usual ... Is it because I'm feeling happy that's why it seems brighter ? Or is this the sky's birthday present for me ? Appa and umma could be looking at the stars now too and we'll be looking at the same beautiful sky . Maybe after they come back , we could go and watch the stars together .
    
    Suddenly , a voice woke me up from my sweet dream . " It's just some stars and you are smiling so widely ... "
 
    I turned to look at JunHyung and continue smiling . " I smile because I'm happy . When my parents come back , I'll watch the stars with them . It's so nice to be able to admire the beautiful sky with the ones you love ... "
 
    JunHyung looked away from my eyes and lowered his head . " You get happy too easily ... "
 
    " Why ? Isn't it good to be happy ? Are you never happy ? I've never seen you smile before ... "
 
    " I guess it's because none of my love ones are with me anymore ... "
 
    " Oh , I heard from GiKwang that your parents are overseas . Don't worry , they will be back , just like mine . "
 
    " Appa and me ... our relationship , just isn't that close anymore ... after the death of umma . " JunHyung said as I saw a drop of something glistening fall onto the floor . " Umma , the only person that loves me , is no longer around ... Appa never once looked at me after her death . He immediately remarried and threw me to the nanny ... I have no siblings , so I'm all alone now ... "
 
    Oh no , what did I just did ? I shouldn't be talking about my happy family . I've caused him to be so sad . What should I do now ? " You still have your friends ... They will never leave you alone ... Erm , I can be your friend too , if you don't mind ... " I looked at him with a small smile . I wanted to comfort him but I didn't know what else to say .
 
    " Yah ! What are you two doing there ? Come back in ! " Yoseob shouted suddenly . JunHyung immediately turn his back to Yoseob so that he cannot see him crying . He must have felt really embarassed , I have to distract Yoseob so that nobody else will know JunHyung cried . I rushed towards Yoseob and gently pushed him out of the balcony . " I have ice-cream in my refrigerator , do you want some ? "
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JunHyung : Aish , that was so embarassing , how could I cry infront of her ? She must have thought that I'm very weak ... Now , she have a bad impression of me again , can I ever change it ? I should have held back my tears , how am I going to face her next time ?
 
    I wonder if Yoseob saw me crying , I hope he didn't . As long as he knows about it , the whole world would know ! Jae Mi would be able to keep this a secret , right ?