007

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

 

Saehee stood by the, her arms crossed and her brows furrowed. She winced as she heard loud thumps and glass breaking from the other side of the door. She felt someone squeeze her shoulder tightly.

I didn’t know…it would come up to this.” She stated, Jackson sighed and looked away.

She left him for this….model. That’s what I read earlier today.

It has been almost a day since Mark shut himself in his room, he hasn’t eaten or drank anything yet. Saehee just wrapped her arms around herself before heading down.

Hey,” Lina was in the living room. Saehee sighed and sat beside the girl and leaned against her shoulder.

“I hate her.” Saehee stated in Korean, Lina nodded.

“I don’t know what she did, but she..destroyed him, how could someone do that to a person?” Saehee ranted softly, Lina patted her hand.

“How come the house is empty? Where~”

“They’ll be back in two weeks, I don’t think they know what happened. And..I don’t want to get them worried.” Saehee murmured.

“How about making him something to eat?” Lina asked.

“I tried talking to him, you know..but he wouldn’t open the door.”

“Sae, try again. He listens to you, he always does.”

 

“Nam?”

Namjoon smiled while holding his phone to his ear.

Well, considering that you bailed on me last night at the party,

Uh-huh.” Saehee sounded distracted, but he went on.

..Are you busy?

Sort of, I’m making breakfast for Mark, and it’s been hellish actually, haven’t slept properly.

Oh, did something happen?

Yeah, listen, can I call you back later?

Namjoon’s brows furrowed.

Yeah, sure.

Namjoon tossed his phone on the desk before leaving the room.

 

It’s…unlocked.” Jackson balked as he twisted the doorknob, Saehee sighed in relief, Jackson took the tray of food from her and followed her in.

Tuan?” She asked, the room was bright, her eyed landed on the broken glass on the floor. Mark’s desk was totaled and his shelf tumbled down and books were thrown everywhere.

Mark was sitting on the floor, leaning against the foot of his bed. Saehee leaned against the wall as Jackson set the tray on the bed.

I know you don’t want to eat, but Mark..even just water.” Jackson brought the glass to him.

Get out." Mark said, his voice cold. Saehee moved towards him and knelt across him, Mark struck the glass of water, it hit the floor with a crash.

Saehee winced, her hand went to her cheek. She saw blood on her fingers, a shard of glass had grazed her cheek.

Sae!” Jackson was about to reach to her, but she shook her head. Mark looked at her, his eyes wide.

Mark, just eat, okay? We’ll leave you alone.” Saehee said before pulling Jackson out of the room with her.

 

Namjoon pulled over in front of the Jungs, just then he saw Jackson, Lina and Saehee step out of the Tuans’ front door, Saehee gave them both a wave before they head off. Then she jogged towards her house, not noticing him.

He leaned against the seat as he remembered talking to his friends before he got together with Saehee.

Oh her? Tuan’s chick?

“Tuan’s… chick?”

“Yeah, well, since you’re new bud, you see Jung Saehee’s beautiful and smart. A lot of guys are after her…up to now. But there’s her best friend, Mark Tuan, team captain of the basketball team.”

“But, all I heard I was they’re just friends.”

“Yes, Namjoon, but they’re always together. Mark rarely talks to females and Saehee isn’t the type to entertain guys either. What do you think?”

“I like her.”

“Well, if you’re willing to court a girl who has a best friend like Mark Tuan, go ahead. But I think it’s a suicide mission. They’re inseparable.”

 

Saehee yawned as she put in a pair of shorts and a loose sweater, she padded out of the bathroom and almost jumped when she saw a lone figure sitting on her windowsill.

Tuan.” She stated, Mark faced her, he had showered and changed into sweats and tank top.

His eyes studied her face, he stretched his palm to her. Saehee paused and took it, he pulled Saehee to sit across him. He opened a fresh set of band-aids, he silently applied some ointment on her scratch. Then he stuck a yellow band-aid to cover it.

I’m sorry.” Mark said as he put his hands down, Saehee smiled and nodded.

And I’m hungry.

Saehee shook her head and gestured for him to follow her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++