006

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

 

Saehee nodded along, they had a week left before school starts again. They were at a local diner, Namjoon had decided to grab some donuts at night.

This season..it feels odd.” Namjoon said.

“Why?” She asked.

Well, two of our players are injured, then…there’s coach being..a little bit of and .

Saehee grinned, Namjoon smiled and wrapped one arm around her.

Well, I’m worried about my advance classes.” She shrugged.

Worried? You get As, Sae.

I don’t know. It’s just~” Her phone beeped.

Oh.” She paused as she read the text.

What is it?” Namjoon asked.

Tuan’s on his way home, he’s arriving tomorrow.” She nodded to herself, Namjoon’s brows rose.

He’s back, of course.

 

 

Namjoon was sitting by the Jungs’ porch, waiting for Saehee. He glanced at the Tuan’s house, he knew it was empty. For the whole break, he felt happy that Mark was away. Having him around made Namjoon uncomfortable, Mark Tuan took too much of Saehee’s time.

Hey.” Saehee appeared by the doors, he smiled at her.

What time does the party start again?” Saehee asked, one of their batch mates was holding a house party and every senior was invited.

In a few minutes actually, I~” He paused as he noticed a familiar silver Porsche pullover at the Tuans. Saehee was blinking, Jackson slid down from the car and walked up to the house, then he cursed and faced them.

Jung Saehee!” He barked as he crossed the street.

Jackson, what are you doing? Mark’s not yet back.

That’s the point, Sae..something happened.

Namjoon looked at the time, then at Jackson.

Wh~

Remember when he mentioned Gong Moli?

Saehee nodded, she found it odd at first how her friend fell for Moli quickly, but over the phone Mark sounded happy, that’s why she never really thought of Moli that much.

She’s the only heir to Gong Industries, right? Her and Mark have been…gracing articles lately, then I saw this.” Jackson took out piece of paper from his pocket, Saehee paused, her eyes widened.

Oh my god.” Saehee sputtered.

She left him for another guy, that’s why he’s coming back earlier than scheduled.

Sae, we kind of need~” Namjoon looked up.

Saehee shook her head.

I think you should pick him up at the airport. Sae, I don’t know if I can deal with him.” Jackson stated. Saehee sighed, she went in the house and grabbed her keys.

“Nam, just go ahead at the party. I’ll just catch up.” Saehee said before she ran to her SUV, Jackson followed her and slid in the front seat. Namjoon just eyed the car with clenched fists.

 

Saehee was leaning against the car as the passengers started to scatter around the arrivals area, Jackson was fidgeting beside her.

Why did she leave?” She asked tersely, feeling a little annoyed.

I don’t know, Sae. I called my mom, she’s in Taiwan, she said she had no idea that Mark was being serious with her too.

Saehee just sighed, then she spotted Mark amongst the crowd. His eyes landed on them, he walked towards the car. He opened the trunk himself and tossed his bags in. He slipped in the front seat without uttering a word. Saehee sent Jackson a look before jogging around the car and towards the driver’s seat.

Saehee started the car, she glanced at Mark.

Mark, what~” Jackson closed his mouth when Mark just shook his head.

Don’t talk.” Mark stated before putting his earphones on.

 

Namjoon was still parked at the Jungs when he saw Saehee’s SUV pull over across him. He saw Mark slid down from the car, Jackson was carrying the luggage to the house.

Saehee went down from the car, she gave Mark a smile before closing the door.

Mark then just shook his head at her, then Saehee just walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him.

Namjoon looked away.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++