016

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

 

Present Time

Seoul, Korea

 

 

Mark entered their Gangnam loft, it was still four in the afternoon, he noticed Saehee’s coat lying on the shoe rack. He grew amused before heading in.

Sae?” He called out, Saehee was lying on the couch, wearing nothing but a shirt and shorts, she had their Rottweiler pup on her lap.

Hi Tuan.” She deadpanned at him before Mark kissed her cheek and heading to the room to change.

You said we have that party for the company later.” Mark said as he stepped out in sweats sans a shirt.

“I know, can we ditch?” She called out as he walked to the kitchen, Mark chuckled.

“What about Yunho hyung?” He asked as he walked back to the living room carrying a yogurt drink.

Saehee just shook her head as Mark handed the drink to her.

I’m too tired to see people.” She murmured, truth was Saehee had just gotten back from her short business trip to China.

“This is coming from dragon lady Jung Saehee.” Mark mused before setting their dog down, Saehee drank the yogurt drink and eyed him warily.

But, it’s up to you, if you don’t want to go, we can always stay in and order pizza.

Saehee just grinned before kissing his cheek and switching on the television.

 

“So you two decide to appear.” Yunho mused as the couple walked in the hall, Mark just smiled at his in-law and shook his hand.

“I had a feeling you would nag at me if we don’t.” Saehee retorted, she was wearing black Bardot dress that hugged her figure nicely, while Mark looked sharp in his tuxedo.

Saerin walked to them and gave the younger lady a hug.

“Unnie, thanks for sending half of your new collection. Now I have Lina trying to raid my closet.” Saehee mused, then a photographer walked up to them.

“Director Jung, Mister Tuan, how about a picture for the paper?”

Mark smiled before wrapping one arm around Saehee as the four posed for the camera.

 

 

Saehee slid down from Mark’s Range Rover, she paused as she stared at the villa.

House?” Saehee turned to Mark, he just grinned before taking her hand.

Luxury-Spanish-Villa-Marbella-02.jpg

It’s almost finished, just the garage left to fix.” Mark nodded as they walked towards the huge front doors.

Saehee just chuckled and let him pull her in the house, she looked up in amazement as soon as they got in.

Since, you have a thing for neutral colors, so…we went neutral.” Mark finished, Saehee just grinned, and she could feel his anxiety radiating. He was worried she wouldn’t like the house.

It’s perfect Tuan, I was just messing with you.” She mused, Mark sighed before hugging her to him.

Check out the second floor, come,” Mark took her hand again as they headed up. Saehee noticed their wedding portrait already hanging, she smiled.

Our room, and~” He pointed towards the five more doors.

Extra rooms,” He nodded, Saehee just grew amused before they walked in the room.

Saehee paused in front of the mirror, she turned sideways.

Hmm.” She mused, Mark paused and looked at her, his eyes softened.

I’m tired, and I feel fat.” She stated.

“Tired? We can go home now.” Mark said before walking to her, he stood behind her and gave her a gentle back hug.

And you’re not fat, just pregnant. Definitely not fat.” He teased before kissing the back of her neck.

 

I love you, Sae. You know that.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++