015

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

 

Saehee slid her folder inside her purse as she walked with Myungsoo.

“I did not expect this year to be like this.” Myungsoo murmured, Saehee smiled

“It’s our last semester here, Myung, it’s not going to be easy at all.”

“I know, it’s just~”

Saehee paused, Sungjong and Dongwoo were catching up to them.

“Oh, oppa, done with classes already?” She asked.

“Yup, we’re here to invite you for some milk tea, miss Jung!” Dongwoo announced, Sungjong just nodded and carried her purse for her.

“Hyung, we were~”

“It’s fine, Myung, we both need sugar to survive this day.” Saehee grinned before taking his hand.

“But, I wanted to take you out for dinner, not hang out with them.” Myungsoo mumbled, causing Saehee to chuckle lightly while taking out her phone from her jean pocket.

“We can just escape~”

“I heard that!” Dongwoo called, Myungsoo could only smile. Saehee looked at her phone.

What the~? Why isn’t he replying?” Saehee grumbled before putting the device away.

 

Mark yawned as he stepped out of the library, he had no idea how long he had been sleeping inside, he was finishing up a paper when he accidentally fell asleep in front of his laptop.

He slung his backpack on one shoulder and made his way towards the parking lot, then he stopped when a box of chocolates appeared in front of him.

He blinked and looked at the girl before him.

“Mark sunbae,”

 

“Who are you texting?” Myungsoo asked.

“Mark Tuan. And he’s not replying. He must be sleeping under a tree somewhere.” Saehee replied, Myungsoo nodded.

“But, Myung~”

“Oh, Saehee noona?”

She looked up, Sungjong was pointing something to her.

“Your friend, the one who doesn’t talk a lot.”

Saehee followed his gaze, there was a girl standing before Mark, offering a box of sweets.

“If he accepts then he likes her back, isn’t that how it is?” Dongwoo said.

Saehee’s brows rose and she glanced at the older male then at Mark and the girl.

She saw Mark nod and take the box from her.

 

“Oh….thank you, I~”

Mark Tuan, where the hell have you been?

He looked up and saw Saehee walking towards him, the other girl backed away and left.

I was typing~

Typing? I texted you like two hours ago.

Mark just blinked at her, Saehee looked at the box on his hand.

You said you needed help talking with your cleaning lady that’s why you wanted to meet up.” Saehee almost sighed, her eyes still on the box. Mark nodded, his brows rose.

Do you even know what that means? Receiving it from her?

Giving candy has meaning?” Mark paused.

Oh, I don’t know, maybe she wants to poison you with her puppy eyes and uneven highlights.

Sae, what is wrong with you?” Mark asked, his tone serious. Saehee’s brows furrowed.

Nothing…Just reply next time. I’ll see you later.

…Okay, I’ll pick you up?

 

Whatever..just finish your paper.” Saehee shook her head, Mark kissed her cheek before she left.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++