001

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

“Is it going to be disastrous if I leave you alone?” Saehee murmured, Mark was talking with the architect and engineer at the dining table.

She decided to go to the study to check her email.

It has been four months since they got back from their honeymoon and six months since she walked down the aisle, and so far everything was perfect.

Well except for the fact that Mark was planning to build a house at Bukchon, which bothered her from time to time.

Bukchon was to far from the company.

That wasn’t a happy prospect for busybee Jung Saehee. She pulled up her hair and sat down.

Hey,” Mark closed the door behind him. Saehee scrunched up her nose at him, he chuckled before plopping on the couch beside her.

“They left, we can check out the land next week.”

She nodded, her eyes narrowing slightly, Mark just smiled and pulled her closer to him.

Sae, we have the loft, you know. We can stay here during the week, and weekends at Bukchon.” He reasoned while rubbing her back.

I don’t get why we need two living arrangements.

“I want a house.” Mark blinked, Saehee chuckled before leaning up to kiss his cheek.

“I saw the blueprint, Tuan. It didn’t look like a house.” She mused before standing up to the bookshelf, Mark’s brows rose up.

That’s why I came here, to bother your personal space and,” He followed her and kissed the back of her neck.

I want to ask if you have something in mind for the house, Sae. You’re my Mrs. Tuan after all.

 

Luxury-Spanish-Villa-Marbella-02.jpg

“This is how it’s supposed to look?” Saehee looked up, Mark nodded, his back was facing her while he tried to make some stir-fry. Saehee shook her head.

“It’s a villa, not a house.” She mused to herself before flipping over the other pictures.

“Do you like it?” Mark asked hesitantly, not wanting to see her face. She chuckled before sliding off the stool and walking to him, she smiled and her arms s around his waist and she leaned her cheek against his back.

It’s perfect, but can we talk about the interior?

Mark chuckled.

“Who chooses to paint the garage all black, Mark? How can you see at night?” She sighed before pulling away.

 

“A party.” Saehee nodded as she chewed on dried seaweed, Lina looked at her oddly.

“Yes, like a throwback party!” Jackson nodded to himself, they were at the Tuan residence at Gangnam, where currently Jackson, Lina and Lauren were residing.

“But, there’s only us here,” Mark stated, Lauren was sitting on his lap, reading.

“Daddy has a point here, pa.” She commented, Saehee smiled.

“Remember high school?” Jackson asked.

“Oh, right, where you gave me Lauren?” Lina deadpanned, Saehee chuckled.

”Why is everyone picking on me?” Jackson sighed.

Easy, because you’re mandoo.” Saehee nodded.

“But it’s going to be fun, remember high school? It was probably the most fuss free stage of our lives.

 

Probably.” Lina eyed him warily, causing Mark to chuckle.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++