XXXV

Courage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXV

"Will you eat that?"

Eunhyuk looked up and found a pair of chopsticks directed to one of the sushi rolls on his plate. There was no need to mention that he hated his food being stolen, especially when it was his favorite dish and half of it had already been eaten by somebody else. And so his face darkened immediately. "Of course", he grumbled and quickly swallowed down the last bit of food in his mouth. "Don’t you dare to take it away from me."

"But I'm pretty sure that you actually don’t want to eat it", he heard the other say. Eunhyuk scoffed and pushed the other's chopsticks out of the way.

"How could you know? It's my food, you should have ordered your own if you're that hungry."

"I'm not hungry at all."

"Then why did you steal half of my food already?"

"I just want a bite now and then."

"No, you don’t want to pay and rather eat everybody else's food instead."

"So what?"

"So what? Donghae, normal people have to pay for their food when they are hungry. You can't just go and eat the food someone else paid for!"

"But I told you: I'm not hungry."

Eunhyuk groaned and finally looked at the other to send him a judging glare. "Why do I always have to pay for your food?"

"You don’t only pay his food", Leeteuk said rather unimpressed while chewing. "You basically pay for his whole life without noticing it."

What followed was common mumbling. "That's true", someone said.

"But why is it always me?"

"It has always been you", Sungmin explained without looking up.

"Why?"

"Because you're the boyfriend", Yesung said with a contented smile on his lips.

"And the best friend", Siwon yawned.

"And because you don’t really mind even though you always act like you would", he heard Kyuhyun mutter from somewhere.

"But the main reason is that you love me", Donghae eventually chirped with a smile and planted a peck on the raven head's cheek. Eunhyuk was so flustered that he couldn’t response, literally froze and turned red because of this unexpected moment of affection. Donghae took this as a chance to steal his desired food from the other's plate and grinned widely because he had succeeded.

This had been the first moment of affection with the other members around and even though it already felt normal for Donghae, it still was kind of embarrassing for Eunhyuk. It wasn’t really because he felt embarrassed for their love or something like that. No, it was because the other members kept staring at them and he felt permanently watched when they were all together. Apart from that it still was kind of weird to do this after hiding for so long – for both sides.

"Awww, don’t be so shy, hyung", Ryeowook said as Eunhyuk lowered his head to hide his red cheeks.

"Right. We all know that you two do a lot more naughty stuff when you're alone", Heechul said and sighed dramatically. "I have to admit, I'm kind of envious."

"Hyung, please…" Eunhyuk tried to stop him before this could get any worse, but it was too late.

"I'm pretty sure that you have a great life", Heechul continued like he hadn't heard him at all. "At least judging by Donghae entertaining the whole dorm when you're at it. You're so vocal."

"I really try my best, but it's hard to keep quiet when it feels so good." Donghae seemingly wasn’t embarrassed at all, even casually continued eating from Eunhyuk's plate like they were talking about knitting patterns.

"Oh, you don’t have to mind. Let it all out, I'm glad that you're having a good time."

"Well, honestly it would be nice if you could be a bit more silent, especially at night."

Heechul sent Yesung a glare. "Shut up, you're just jealous. Anyway… Those moans are heavenly, don’t keep them inside, Donghae."

"But we have to evacuate the dorm when they're getting it on!"

"Just because you're oversensitive. I'm always glad to hear them."

"Is that the reason why you spend a lot more time in our dorm lately?" Kyuhyun asked and quirked an eyebrow. Heechul flipped his hair.

"Maybe. But considering that the managers could walk in all the time, you two should think about having your own apartment for yourselves. Then you don’t have to stay in Hyukjae's room all the time and can try out some new locations like the kitchen, the bathroom…"

"Oh, the bathroom wouldn’t be that new-"

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk tried to save what he could but as another peck landed on his cheek, he quickly shut his mouth again. Heechul started chewing and didn’t care that his mouth was still full as he continued speaking.

"You should try the kitchen. But make sure that you have a nice counter for that. Or a table. Or both."

"But isn’t it kind of uncomfortable?"

"Depends on the position. What do you usually do?"

"At the moment we try out some new things. Last night I pushed him down and straddled him-"

"Stop, please!"

It was like Siwon's desperate voice ripped Donghae out of his flood of words. His surprised gaze met with Siwon's; the latter looked like he couldn’t take it any longer.

"Do you even know that there are other people here as well? Don’t you think that what you're talking about is kinda private?!"

The brunet's gaze travelled over the others' faces. What he saw was some of them not caring at all, some playing with their phones and even some that seemed to listen to their conversation with a great amount of interest. Siwon was the only one to mind what they were talking about.

"Shut up, Siwon. You're only jealous because you want to be a part in this. I'm just giving life advice so don’t be so uptight only because you don’t know anything at all. I bet you don’t even get yourself off because it's a sin." Heechul put another sushi roll into his mouth and looked back at Donghae. "So you rode him?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"And it felt great, didn’t it, Hyukjae?"

Eunhyuk lowered his head so much that no one could see how red he was and nodded. Donghae scooted a bit closer and rubbed soothingly over the inside of his thigh. "He's a bit shy when it comes to this", he explained.

"I don’t even know why. Men talk about things like that. I had to listen to what Youngwoon does with his girls countless times.

"Yah, so what?!"

"-so I don’t understand why we shouldn’t be allowed to talk about how Hyukjae and you get each other off… But until now you were always the one spreading your legs for him, right?"

"How do you know?"

"Come on. Your moans give it away. Such noises can only a well-treated prostate elicit. I'm sure that you both have your preferences, but you shouldn’t keep Hyukjae from finding his own. So if he refuses to let you top, you should at least finger him from time to time. Maybe he changes his mind."

Eunhyuk pressed both hands against his face and let out a whimper that even the calming patting of Donghae's hand couldn’t keep inside. "Oh God…"

"Stop whining around", Heechul snapped. "You'll love it. You all would love it if you had the guts to test out something new."

"Is it really that nice?" Ryeowook asked and his eyes sparkled with amazement; they had been glued to their lips ever since Heechul had started the talk he had wanted to have for years. Heechul scoffed.

"Haven't you heard him? Seriously, if you think a is a nice thing then getting your prostate hit dead on is heaven."

"Why is this happening to me…?" Siwon nearly sobbed.

"I told you to shut up, didn’t I?"

"Let's just say that Hyukjae and Donghae have a delightful life and that we all are glad about that", Leeteuk said to defuse the situation. "We are also glad that the both of you are finally together after all those years and hope that it will stay like this for even longer. But maybe you should talk about those things in private from now on. I don’t want Siwon to cry."

Heechul rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Fine, if you're that sensitive… But you still don’t know what you're missing, Siwon. And you too, Hyukjae."

Both Siwon and Eunhyuk were as red as a human being could be and the latter ducked his head even more as Kangin whistled. "Wow, and I always thought having this kind of talk with your parents would be embarrassing."

"Only because you're all hella prude", Heechul muttered.

"And you're too extroverted", Kyuhyun mumbled. "There are people in this room that can't look at those two anymore without thinking about what they do in bed."

"You heard it all the way. And personally I would be glad if those thoughts and pictures would pop up in my brain because I'm pretty sure that what they do is hot."

"How can you talk about them like that?!" Siwon whined. "They're our brothers!"

"That didn’t stop them from ing either."

"I never saw him as a brother", Donghae silently mumbled while holding Eunhyuk's hand in his own. He started playing with the other's fingers and was smiling bashfully. "You can't compare that because I was in love with him right from the start."

Eunhyuk slightly turned his head to the side so that their gazes met. Donghae smiled a bit wider and intertwined their fingers, let his thumb over the back of his hand. The longer they kept looking at each other, the more Eunhyuk lifted his head. He was deeply touched by the younger's words and for a moment his mind flew back to the day when they had met the first time, back to when they had been 15 years old. Donghae still smiled exactly like he had done it back then and now that Eunhyuk thought about it, he was sure that Donghae wasn’t the only one who felt that way.

He blinked his eyes and the other members were forgotten. Donghae leaned in and Eunhyuk immediately did the same; their lips met for a short but tender kiss and it was so sweet that it swept the raven head's mind blank.

"Aww… Love at first sight. You're so cute!" Ryeowook chirped and didn’t make them bat an eyelash. They kept grinning at each other and their gazes were locked just like their hands were.

"This is the moment I waited for… I waited for years!" Heechul exclaimed and sounded like a proud mother watching her children attending school for the first time. Ryeowook was still cooing at them and Yesung casually pulled out his phone to take a picture.

"What a perfect addition to my collection", he mumbled and took some more pictures like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"What collection?" Kangin quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh, he has a great one", Ryeowook doted. "Pictures of them sleeping together, huddling up against each other in a plane, all those moments when they thought no one saw them…"

"Also everything they did years ago when most of us were already sure that there is something going on between them. All the hugs, the kisses on cheeks, the slapping, the fooling around-"

"Do you have videos of that?" Heechul asked with big eyes. Yesung smiled proudly.

"Hours of material, hyung. Hours."

"It's like one big movie. Eunhae – the movie. With never seen material."

Heechul gasped. "Back to when they were sweet 16 and stuff?!"

"Oh yeah…"

"I think I have to do a movie night with you soon, Jongwoon", he said and tried to not sound as excited as he was.

Shindong started explaining the choreography to them again a moment later and because most of them were kind of interested in not failing on stage, their interest was quickly completely with him. Donghae and Eunhyuk however, as two of the main dancers, had little to no interest in anything but each other. While Shindong was on his feet again and slowly repeated some of the steps, Donghae's head was resting on Eunhyuk's shoulder and they both were too happy to stop grinning, even if it was only for a second. Eunhyuk pecked Donghae's temple now and then and because the others were too happy for them as well, they had some minutes only for themselves when no one dared to disturb them.

"Now there are only our families left", Donghae mumbled somewhere close to his ear after a while. Eunhyuk hummed and didn’t feel nervous at all, even though telling their parents and siblings about their relationship was a bigger step than telling the other members.

"Will you spend the night in my room?" he asked in a whisper and made Donghae grin. Their gazes met and Eunhyuk wondered how it was possible that Donghae made him feel like a teenager every day.

"To hug you and soothe you?" the brunet asked teasingly. Eunhyuk smirked.

"Yes. I think I'll need some goodnight kisses too."

"What do I get in return?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter