A Project

With Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to : BTS - Coffee

"Hey dude, stop starring" 

Minseok froze in his position. He can feel his face slowly heating up at the moment. He cleared his throat, trying to play it cool.

"She's gonna have a hole on the side of her head if you keep that up" his friend, the manager of Jongno District's Seoso, Luhan warned him, nudging him on the shoulder. "And I'm the manager here, so please get to work, barista" 

"I am not staring at her. Also, I am the owner, Lu" Minseok defended, though his red face said otherwise. 

"Like I am going to believe that" Luhan teased. "You are so staring at her since she came here. Go talk to her"

Hyera was on the table by the glass panel windows with her co-workers. He can tell she was wearing a formal attire as well as her friends. She was laughing and chatting with her co-workers. Minseok can hear her twinkling laugh all the way to the bar counter. It's been awhile since he saw her, well this was the first time he saw her in this district. He met her couple of times with Jongdae and the others of course. It seemed he like to have gatherings ever since he arrived in Korea. 

He misses everyone, Jongdae reasoned. His words, not Minseok's.

"No! She is with her friends!" Minseok protested. Luhan and Minseok started pushing and pulling each other. 

"Doesn't matter"

"She has a boyfriend!"

"I'm only telling you to greet her"

In the end, Luhan succeed to push Minseok out of the bar area and shooed him away. Minseok gave him a panicked stare and mouthing him some curse words. Luhan chuckled, casually shooing him away while mouthing 'you're doing well sweety' and gave Minseok as sweet smile. Minseok nervously went to Hyera's table while muttering more curse words in his head.

Hyera noticed a man coming towards her table. Her face brightened up as she waved him over. 

"Oppa? Finally I see you in this shop" She said, standing up and giving him a small wave. 

"Hey, Hyera" Minseok waved.

"Guys, this is actually the owner of Soul of Seoul, Minseok Oppa" Hyera introduced him to her co-workers. Minseok looked around the table and saw two men and two women with Hyera on the table. All of them exchange greetings and compliments were being said to him of how lovely the cafe was. 

"Thank you very much. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I heard Hyera is regular here but it seems like I never see her around. Well I hope you guys have a good day and please do tell if you need anything" Minseok said. He bowed once again before walking back towards his station. He didn't forget to give Luhan a jab on the side while man was trying to hold his laugh. 

"You're cute" Luhan chuckled. 

"Not if I punch your face"

And that shut Luhan up.

Minseok actually spent the entire day in Jongno. No, not because of Hyera, he actually was checking what's going up and down in the store.

That night Minseok was in the furtherst table on the room. His table scattered with papers and half empty cup of coffee. It was quieting down in Gwanghwamun, seeing it is after hours of work time for the offices in the area. There were still some people here, usually people who waited around until the traffic settled down a bit. Which was a rare occurance in Seoul considering almost ten million people lived here and more if you counted the whole metropole area. 

Minseok rubbed his face as he yawned. He didn't know why he felt quiet tired these days. It seemed like new problems arise almost everyday. The coffee supplies was being delayed again. It wasn't a new thing. However, people started to come to his places and he might need those supplies as soon as posibble. Minseok actually chosen by himself. Minseok and Luhan went to some countries, mostly South East Asia, to check out their coffees. It was a fun trip, he wanted to do it again if it's posibble. He didn't want his coffees to came from the grocery stores.

As Minseok was writing some stuff on the shop's cash book, the chair beside him was pulled back and someone sat on it.

"It looks like accounting stuff here" Hyera quipped, looking around the messy table. Minseok looked up and saw Hyera still dressed in her formal attire. She probably was one of those people who waited for the traffic.

"Oh Hyera? You're not going home yet?" Minseok asked. He saw Hyera putting down her bag down and peered on the papers on the table.

"Well, I usually wait for the traffic to died down a little bit even though it will never will. So, I just wait until Baekhyun pick me up"

"Ah, the boyfriend..." Minseok trailed off as he nodded his head, going back to book, feeling awkward not knowing how to start a converstation.

It was quiet for awhile until Hyera l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter