Day 22-23: Voluntary Exit

House of 20's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MEDIA AND NETIZENS CORNER

BREAKING NEWS: TAEYEON CONFESSES LOVE FOR G-DRAGON
1. JUST AS QUICKLY AS THE CUT SPREAD, AS QUICKLY AS MBC SUSPENDED VIDEO UPLOADERS.
2. YG and SM are obviously cleaning this up. Daebak!

FANS QUESTION AUTHENTICITY OF TAEYEON'S LOVE CONFESSION VIDEO

@jjfppah tweeted:
It was for a task, so Taeyeon was probably rehearsing a script.

@ndophd tweeted:
Duh!! This was a cut from the HouseWatch livestreaming, which only shows raw footages. This wasn't a nightly episode that was edited. Seems Sones and Exotics can't handle the truth.


***


GARDEN AND FRONT PORCH, 3:17 AM (OFF CAMERA)

"I can't stay in this house. I will voluntarily leave tomorrow. YG's fighting to pull me out anyway," he softly said, piercing me painfully with those hazelnut eyes. Then... he said...

"I can't live with you anymore."

It hurt. Very much so, as a matter of fact. I was about to open my mouth to respond to him, but then he shouted: "I said don't talk!"

His scream reminded me that we were not supposed to talk to each other while inside the House of 20's. Obviously, that rule was broken from his side. Though I didn't want even look at him, it became very difficult to avoid his gazes. He was being far too emotional in this moment.

"I can't live with myself knowing you hate me when we're only a few feet apart, when we have to talk, when we have to work and play and live together. I can't do that," he continued, looking down, allowing me to finally look away and feel a little bit relieved. I was about to reason out, but his hand signaled me to shut up. "Please don't talk back Taeyeon. Just don't break the rules for my sake."

Again, I was shut up.

"I'm not forcing you to accept my apology. But knowing what we both went through, I know it's for our own mental and emotional health to stop living together. I'm going to voluntarily exit the house as soon as I hear from YG. This way, you can stay here until the end of the show."

That last part he explained did not help his case of shutting me up. I didn't like that he controlled the situation, even my ability to talk. He continued talking, explaining, shutting me off, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"You gotta stop doing this!" I screamed. Emotionally.

"Why did you talk back?! I was gonna leave so I broke the rule! You have to stay here inside!" he screamed back, just as flabbergasted and emotional as I was.  We were still in the vicinity of the garden hallway, and I hoped to God none of our housemates would be awakened by our shouting match.

"You're doing it again Jiyong! You are making me the bad person!"

"I'm not--"

"STOP SAVING ME! STOP SACRIFICING! JUST FREAKING STOP!"

"That's not the intention--"

"This forces me to accept your forgiveness, or I will seem like a complete ! This is another of your sacrifice for my sake! This is so unfair! This is very, very, very unfair!"

"I would never force you to--"

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MAKING ME GO CRAZY LIKE THIS? I WAS ALREADY FINE! I WAS MOVING ON! I WAS FINALLY NORMAL! I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE THIS AGAIN!"

I heard another person shout for me. No, that was me. All me. The pent up Kim Taeyeon, the calmed, caged, and sleeping Taeyeon was unleashed once more. Just as Kwon Jiyong brought out the best in me, he was also the person who brought out the worst side of me. The crazy, emotional, unstable and unhealthy me.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO BE ANXIOUS, OVERTHINKING AND STRESSED OUT LIKE THIS? IT'S SO ING HARD! I CAN'T GO THROUGH THE SAME ING THING JIYONG! I DON'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE I WANT TO DIE AGAIN! I DON'T WANT ANOTHER MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN OR I MIGHT NOT SURVIVE IT AGAIN!"

Oh God, here it is. I choked. My throat tightened. My stomach knotted. My mind twirled, and I ran out of breath. Shouting that loud caused me to run out of energy, of air, of sanity...

He worried, coming to my aid and saying, "Are you..."

"I c-can't b-breathe," was all I could say before he held me in his arms, catching me as I surrendered to gravity.

The anxiety attack was coming, and it was going to hit me hard.


***


TAEYEON IN HOT WATERS FOR RELATIONSHIP INFIDELITY
1. How disgusting! Dating a 22-yr old, then cheating on him on live television? Really Kim Taeyeon? Way to represent this generation of women.
2. She said "loved," PAST TENSE. She was just resolving an open past so shut the up haters!
3. Thank you for bringing Baekhyun opp back to us. Rot in hell with your manwhore .

 

MBC HOUSE OF 20'S SUFFER TV RATINGS DIP WITH LACK OF GD AND TAEYEON CUTS

@skjcisoow tweeted:
Gaaahd these past episodes were so lackluster without the loveline of GD and Taengooooooo!

@fhjeosouc tweeted:
1 week without GD and Taeng is torture. Bring them back pleeeeeeeeeeease!

@djjifslo tweeted:
The force love triangle between Suzy, Soohyun and Yuna can't even save the show. The GD-Tae-Yuna kept this rolling. Bring them back!!!

PRODUCERS CONFIRM GD-TAEYEON APPEARANCE IN THIS WEEK'S HO20'S


***


FRONT PORCH, 4:05 AM (ON CAMERA, AIRED IN THE NIGHTLY EPISODE)

Jung Hyungdon: It's been too long since we got a glimpse of the most controversial icons, Big Bang's G-Dragon, and SNSD's Taeyeon. Tonight, we can't ignore the public clamor any longer. Watch as the two housemates shared an emotional interaction inside. As their talk got deeper and deeper, as Jiyong and Taeyeon shared about their innermost feelings with one another, perhaps the coldness of the night had a bad effect on our Taengoo.

"You're... having... an anxiety attack. ," observed Jiyong, holding the weakening woman in his arms

"Oh my God, I can't b-breathe. I c-can't," Kim Taeyeon weakly muttered, fully falling in his hold.

"Taeyeon, oh ."

"Make it... s-stop..." she begged, struggling to inhale as much air as she could, but her tears were preventing her from doing so. "Stop it, p-please!"

Jiyong could see her attempting to breathe in and out as he assisted her in sitting down on the garden couch. However, Taeyeon failed in her meditation and breathing exercises. The emotions were just too powerful that all she could do was cry and inhale desperately. Jiyong stood up and went to the two-way mirrors surrounding the garden, and knocking in each one by one. He then reached the door where the PDs usually entered from, barging and knocking with no regards.

"Someone open this door! Anyone! I'm going to break this ing door! PD noona, PD hyung please! Taeyeon needs help!

Park Myungsoo: Uh-oh? What's going on? Our Taeyeon, who almost had an ulcer attack a day ago, suddenly found difficulty breathing! Of course, our strong Jiyongie came to her rescue. But this was no ordinary attack. For our viewer's information, SNSD's Kim Taeyeon was actually hospitalized after this incident. We will provide you more information about her health condition in just a few moments.

"Help me. I c-can't breathe. I n-need water. Water. P-Please," Taeyeon begged, now holding on to and stomach in the hopes of normalizing her breathing.

"DAMN IT, WE NEED WATER IN HERE!!!" Jiyong shouted, giving another round of knocking. "Anyone, help please! What's taking so long?"

"J-Jiyong, h-help me..." Taeyeon's plea caused him to give up on calling for help, and he came to her aid once
more, sitting by her on the couch. He held on her hands, his tears couldn't be avoided. "I'm here. I'm so sorry Tae. I..."

"Get out of the way Jiyong!" someone shouted, and when Jiyong looked back, he saw that the entire medical crew and production staff have finally entered the garden vicinity.

"She needs to go to the hospital," he explained

"We know, Jiyong. Let her go!"

He explained further that, "Taeyeon had anxiety attacks before, and they were never good--"

"She will get help, don't worry. Now get out of the way," the PD said, brushing him off and pushing him away from the ambulance door.

"I want to be with her! I gotta go to the hospital with her--"

But Taeyeon was escorted inside the door, surrounded by medical professionals. Finally, the door was shut closed on Jiyong, leaving hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter