Day 26-27: Game Change

House of 20's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



SM & YG RELEASE JOINT STATEMENT ABOUT GD-TAEYEON
 

It is true that SNSD's Taeyeon and Big Bang's G-dragon were very close in the past. It was their first time to meet after three years of no contact. The two just shared a personal moment inside the House of 20's, sharing about the events that happened in their lives during the lost years. This triggered Taeyeon's emotional breakdown. They reminisced about the difficulties in their careers, as well as Jiyong's thoughts about his past scandals. Please do not misunderstand anything. The two just talked as friends who were catching up. Neither of them have the desire to form a romantic relationship with each other.

1. So how "close" were they?
2. Ex-lovers or not? Still no confirmation of the obvious. This is bull.
3. Show us the livestream of their conversation and let us be the judge.
4. Very close = lovers.

 

NETIZENS PETITION FOR FORCED EVICTION OF G-DRAGON AND TAEYEON

HO20'S EXPERIENCE SUDDEN RISE IN RATINGS WITH REAPPEARANCE OF GD-TAEYEON

SM, YG, AND MBC STILL SILENCED ABOUT GD-TAEYEON'S FUTURE IN HO20'S

 

*
 


HOSPITAL HALLWAY, 03:24 AM (OFF CAMERA)

Watching Kim umma crying still made me very sad. She was a very kind woman, one who has always treated me like her own son. To see her in this sad state pained me so much. I wanted to console her, but then I remembered she was no longer Kim umma. Just Mrs. Kim, an old friend's mother.

Then I saw Kim appa, or Mr. Kim, give me a sharp glance. Even Taeyeon's siblings, Jiwoong and Hayeon, gave me the cold shoulder. Suddenly, the Kim family who once loved and adored me now hated me. I couldn't explain how much it hurt to find out that their hatred for me hasn't diminished, even if four years already passed. I couldn't blame them.

Clearly, even up to this day, everyone who rooted for Taeyeon and I were still convinced that I slept with Mizuhara Kiko on the night of Taeyeon's 23rd birthday.

"Taeyeon has done a very good job in managing her thoughts and behavior during the past three years," Dr. Gong Hyojin explained. The Kim family and I were all in her office, waiting for an update on Taeyeon's condition.

I was surprised when she also invited me, amidst the strong opposition of the Kim family. Mr. Kim and Jiwoong loathed the idea of me being in the loop with Taeyeon's mental health. But everyone in this room knew very well that I was no stranger to her illness. Even Dr. Gong, Taeyeon's long-time therapist and psychiatrist, acknowledged that I played a huge role in all these.

The doctor continued, "She's supposed to be on Xanax, Ativan and Prozac, but her current labs didn't show this. I talked to her and she confessed to stopping all her medications three months ago. I did not recommend nor approve for her to do so. Stopping these meds caused the vulnerability of her mental and emotional states."

"She s-stopped medications?" Mrs. Kim clarified, as shocked as me and the rest. "But why would she do that? She knows how important her medications are!"

I noticed that only Hayeon did not find surprise at such revelation. She was wearing a calm face, looking down. When the Kim parents and Jiwoong each gave their emotional two-cents at what they found, Hayeon finally talked.

"She didn't want the cameras capturing her and broadcasting her taking antidepressants and anti-anxiety medicines. She went cold-turkey before entering the house."

Again, another round of collective surprise filled the room. We all looked at Hayeon in disbelief.

"And why didn't you say anything Kim Hayeon?!" Mrs. Kim asked dramatically, hand on her chest.

"Unnie didn't want me to, and she seemed certain that she was all better now. I g-guess I also wanted to believe that she's really healthier and stronger now," Hayeon explained, and she started tearing up. Amidst her shaky voice, she continued, "So when I found out Jiyong oppa was also in the show, I prayed everyday she would be okay. And she was okay! I was so happy to watch in the livestream that she was dealing just fine! I just put too much faith in her. I'm sorry mom and dad, but I just really wanted for Taeyeon unnie so much to finally be okay!"

Hayeon now broke down in tears, and so did Mrs. Kim. I couldn't believe what I heard, precisely because I knew how stopping antidepressants could affect people.

"I called it! Participating in that show would be bad for her, SM just wouldn't listen! Don't they realize how vulnerable my sister is?" Kim Jiwoong exclaimed, shaking his head and walking around. "This is your goddamn fault Kwon Jiyong! If I knew you were gonna be inside too, I would have tried harder to stop her from joining this ing stupid show!"

No one stopped him from badmouthing me, and I found no fault at what he did. I deserved all that he said. I was really at fault. I was the idiot who caused Taeyeon's illness the first time, and once again I was the idiot who caused this relapse. I felt so ashamed of the Kim family, and more so, I felt so sorry to Taeyeon. I knew very well she didn't deserve to go through this again.

"She needs to get out of that house! We gotta pull her out! I don't care what SM says!" Jiwoong continued shouting rather dramatically.

"But this is the ultimate test for Taeyeon. You can't protect her from this biggest challenge," Dr. Gong muttered, causing everyone to stop and look up.

"What do you mean doctor?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I know you are all afraid for her to relapse, but she is stronger than any of us thinks," the doctor explained. "She's been with Jiyong in that house for three weeks, and she only faltered now. That showed a lot of healing, and without medication too."

"Are you suggesting that she stays with him in that house?"

"Yes, Jiwoong. Your parents and I already discussed this. I've been on Taeyeon's case for nearly five years now, and I strongly advice for her to go back inside the house. Much of her emotional vulnerabilities come from avoidance, isolation and denial. What she needs to do are opposite actions. Taeyeon has to deal with all her fears -- the public, the media, and you, Mr. Kwon Jiyong."

"M-me?" I asked, shocked at being singled out.

Dr. Gong Hyojin nodded at me and said, "She has to let you go. Once she lets you go, that's when her true healing comes."


*


G-DRAGON AND TAEYEON TO CONTINUE COMPETING AS HOUSE OF 20'S ULTIMATE ICON
1. If a mentally unstable, cheating woman becomes the Ultimate Icon, shame on Korean society!

ICONS PLAN A SURPRISE WELCOME BACK PARTY FOR TAEYEON
1. Be careful icons, CrazyTaeng might have an "emotional breakdown" because of so much happiness. Lol.

G-DRAGON PICKED UP TAEYEON FROM THE HOSPITAL
1. Close friends my !! Clearly, they are milking this love-line at the expense of their reputation and the feelings of Baekhyun/Kiko. While the other housemates abide to the strict rules, this whacko and druggo are given special treatments!

ICONS WONDER ABOUT THE PAST OF HOUSEMATES GD AND TAEYEON
1. House of 20's was clearly setup as the GD-TAE show. Yuck. How can the likes of Kim Yuna and Kim Soohyun live in the shadows of a psychotic and a druggie?


*


MBC CONFERENCE ROOM, 12:09 PM (OFF CAMERA)

"It has been a unanimous decision by MBC, SM, YG, Kim and Kwon family, that Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon shall remain inside the House of 20's."

SM's Vice President for Media Relations announced. She, along with the other high-level executives and staff from YG and SM, met up with their talents, G-dragon and Kim Taeyeon, in the confines of the House of 20's. The announcement was finalized after the much awaited meeting between SM, YG and MBC. After a careful deliberation and planning from all camps, a master plan has been created to ensure minimum damage and maximum profits from the GD-Taeyeon saga.

"You will bury the controversy yourselves. We can make this a win-win situation," now it was YG's Jinu's turn to speak about the master plan.

He continued, "You will talk inside, honestly and truthfully. Then, you shall end your stint in the house as good friends. So the world now knows you were ex-lovers, there's nothing we can do about it now. SM and YG are contractually obligated for you to see through the end of this show. Our hands are tied. But there are rules that shall govern your next acts inside."

Then, one by one, the executives from YG and SM laid out all the rules to Taeyeon and Jiyong, giving explanations as to how the rules shall be enacted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter